Black """"culture""""

>pssst hey goy! Check out this trendy new challenge all the hip black people are doing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfpmJ9psiSk
youtu.be/7lbFRYF-bbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cmon all the hip young black people are doing it why can't you goy

>cmon goy you don't want to be transphobic do the cool challenge

That's fucking horrifying, especially knowing the rampant homosexuality that goes on in the African American community.

Hey, the 1980's called, they said they want their Polaroids back

SOMEONE ALERT MALIK OBAMA TO END THIS KEKOLDRY BEFORE IT SPREADS TO NORMIE WHITES!

>it's all just silly games goy there's nothing wrong with dressing up gender is just a social construct after all

And why exactly is Sup Forums triggered by niggers being degraded?

>implying I could fit in my gfs tiny clothes

What the fuck is this

>tfw this is my fetish

>when your arm size is the same as as a womans
2016 "males"

The latest "challenge" for retarded normies

Read a book challenge
No internet no social media challenge

Fucking narccissits

I wonder who was behind this challenge

No no no goy that's nonsense the cross dressing challenge is fun everyone should be doing it

The real niggas are just as pissed about this shit too.

Some know whos behind it.

>wearing her wig ....

youtube.com/watch?v=WfpmJ9psiSk

This

Fucking nu male cucks don't even lift

youtu.be/7lbFRYF-bbM

>having a gf that wears a wig

why are the jews always 'challenging' people to do stuff?
is it anything to do with 2016?

It's sheboon thing.

what the fuck, as a programmer and a straight white male, this offends me.

Wasn't this the same shit that Dave Chappelle talked about that caused him to take a self-imposed exile in Africa?

Yep. The Jews in Hollywood are always trying to make black men dress up as women look at Tyler perry and eddy Murphy

Because it's a few token niggers used to push a trend that in reality will only be followed by whites.

post anti-white channels from blacks

I don't get it.
Is this some sort of Milli Vanilli reference? I'm not really into Milli Vanilli.

this challenge will be over in a week just like that mannequin thing. calm down.

Dave Chappelle is probably one of the only black men I've seen who is into his culture who isn't annoying as fuck.

>taking a bath is black culture

It's the current year, bongbro.

you mean un employed welfare queens

I must admit the idea of cuckening the googles isn't that bad. If whites can't uncuck themselves, then the dindus have to be subverted.

Only problem is white kids emulate everything niggers do

That's the switch up part. It isn't referring to nigs cross dressing, the switch up is them doing things like bathing and not murdering.

I hope you die today leaf

are you faggots behind this?

Social media era retards. This is supposed to be how people have "fun" and let loose now now. UGLY NEGROES AINT BE AFRAID TO SMASH DEM GENDER ROLES AND BEAT IT WHILE IN A PAIR OF PANTIES YALL! SUCH DEEP SOCIAL COMMENTARY!

Whites have too much sexual dimorphism to do this.

The difference between black male and females are negligible except for primary sexual characteristics.

The googles will likely be easy to subvert. If we can make them low test they will be easy to crush. The only thing holding them together is their strong tribal instinct and the warrior gene. This is their main advantage