How to deal with degenerates

This is how.
>degenerate junkie spits on Resistance movement's people.
>one of them proceeds to fly kick this junkie so hard that he dies a week later.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/english
youtube.com/watch?v=T6K7IB3B6h4
static.ylilauta.org/files/nm/orig/0d0vrlcf/hyh.mp3
vimeo.com/133431219
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one of them proceeds to fly kick this junkie so hard that he dies a week later.

Death probably indirectly caused by the fact that he kept using benzos,alcohol and opioid combo when having a head trauma

That's badass.

Can confirm.

I'm 6'4" with a 9 inch cock, and I usually knock out 2 or 3 degenerates a day with a single punch just to teach them a lesson

And left the hospital despite being told not to.
No tears shed for dead junkies.
They all deserve to die for all I care.
Fucking bottom of the barrel leeches of society.

This guy has the right attitude.

when is this from? what country? what does the filename mean?

lurk

the webm isnt working for me and i really want to see degenrates kicked in the mouth!

ok, I lurked a bit, now what?

>using the iJew
Id's Binland :DDDD

hot

>Id's Binland :DDDD
based, did he get away with it?

What country is this?

>FINNISH HIM

he is in court now

Unfortunately no.

Filename is
>narc falls over

aww

ta

>Be a criminal Nazi who has always lived on welfare.
>Complain about criminal niggers living on welfare

This, what a fucking leech. And everyone knows that the lawsuit will be covered by taxpayers.

>provides no background info and source
shitty OP, lurk more or fuck off

Of course not, it's Europe. They will bring back the death penalty just for him.

lol holy shit that was a nice kick

If you guys are serious he died that's fucking crazy. Who the hell gets killed by a flying leg kick. What are the resistance people fighting for? Globalist governments? Immigrants?

nordfront.se/english

Want to roll around Eugene, OR with me beating up hippies and slashing Subaru tires?

WebM also doesn't seem to work with BB smartphone web browser.

>what country?
Finland, Helsinki
>when is this from?
Couple months ago

Then stop phoneposting.

Get run over by a mudshit driven truck shitheads.
Also, get out of Sup Forums newfags.

fking based as fuck, but regarding the flags i assume that happened in sweden?

Portland must be purged!

How in the hell can you kick someone that hard. It's like he goes from standing up to on the ground in 1-2 frames lol.

God I love Finland so much. I got to visit Helsinki a year ago and it was one of the best places I've ever been too. The whole antisocial meme is overblown, they were incredibly nice, and I'm an obnoxious American tourist.

And Finland has made LITERALLY the best meme of all time.

wasn't the kick per se, did you see his head hit the pavement?

#notallpavements

So leeching off on welfare in your books is a part of being a productive part of the society? Well done Achmed, that's why you need to back.

Killing one leftard junkie probably saved the state more than you will ever pay in taxes.

Holy shit, what a fucking hero.
Literally a kick of death. You're not supposed to see shit like this in real life. This is now our go-to move to BTFO degenerates.

The problem is not with niggers using welfare.
It is with niggers BEING in FINLAND.

Those shitskins do not belong here, and every, single one of them, needs to be removed.
This is the homeland of our fucking ancestors, and the birthright of our descendants. Subhuman shitskins have no right to be on our soil.

Anyone who advocates for their presence here is a fucking traitor to our people who is willingly making Finland a more dangerous place to live for future Finns.
For such crime, the only fitting punishment is death.

What can people realistically do to make a difference?

One degenerate dead

One low IQ violent right winger off the streets.

That's a win-win situation!

Agreed. Niggers don't belong anywhere on European soil but its especially odd to see them in Finland. They feel more out of place there than anywhere else. REMOVE!

Dunno desu.
Our institutions have been infested by fucking treasonous multiculti advocating leftists, and our "nationalist" party is full of spineless cucks including the leader, with the few people with some actual backbone being silenced by the party itself.

First, we need a proper nationalist party to win, and win big, then we need to purge all the institutions from the traitor filth that infests them, and then establish laws that PREVENT these fucking scumbags from ever gaining power in any fucking way.

So our only really feasible route is not only to win big in politics with nationalism, and then remain in power long enough to destroy and dismantle the anti-Finn, globalist traitors and their social and political machines that keep rotting away our people's future.
It's a long shot, but it could be possible.

Godspeed to you and your country. Make history.

Unfortunately, we do not have such a nationalist party even in existence right now, and as Finland has all sorts of BS "hate speech" laws which are used to silence any real advocation for ethonationalism, that sort of party is unlikely to ever be allowed to flourish before being shut down by the government.

Hopefully a Trump presidency can set some sort of precedent across Europe, to begin the process. You always have the option of violence, but I think most people hold that as a last resort.

RIP junkie Jim ;_;

Why is Finland so based?
Is it the energy drinks?

Trumps victory potentially energizing nationalism in Europe is precisely why I wanted him to win.
And yeah, while I do wish to resolve this fucking crisis without unnecessary violence, some of these problems may be already too deep rooted to be solvable without cracking a few heads.

I doubt for example, that the shitskins infesting these lands, will leave voluntarily.

i'd suck your manly dick no homo

Nope, we did good for once

Do you work at wendys?

Theres a (valid..) argument here the inclination towards impromptu pavement headbanging display would not have ocurred without the (deliberate & malicious) kick - therefore, the kick remains the root cause.

There's definite intent on display, IMO, its more murder than manslaughter - what the Muricans term 'third degree' murder. You can also tell from the lack of bounce, how serious it was - no head bounce? you fucked, as is the perepetrator.

Junkie initiated by spitting.
May not sound like much but remember this guy is a junkie, his spit probably qualifies as a biological weapon. The kick was a de-escalation in force

That should be second degree murder right there.

We are going medieval in here

Killing commies is the time venerated national pastime.
youtube.com/watch?v=T6K7IB3B6h4

>spat on
>responds with murder

Ever see that "nigga moment" thing?

You stepped on my shoes so now we need to fight to the death?

Importantly the part where a white person doesn't give a shit because he's white?

These supposed white supremacists are really scraping the bottom of the barrel and they're constantly engaging in nigger behavior.

Damn, I felt that. Good work Finns.

Foreigner studying in Finland here. You have beautiful country. I am so glad I can temporary live here and enjoy your education.

Much love.

Tristan?

Talk shit, get hit. If murder was legal, people would be much more respectful of one another.

Nice

Are those pics of the real people from the vid?

Based finn putting a leftie in the bin

yes

Got smoked like dat blunt.

>I doubt that the shitskins will leave voluntarily.
What makes you think that
They will leave voluntarily or "voluntarily"

Fucking lel, you finns are alright love seeing euros retalliate

A group of SVL cucks are doing some kind of demo on that square, then this one guy walks up to one of them and spits on the ground in front of him. SVL is like some kind of far right group that wants to form some type of Nordic state or something. One of the SVL guys is notoriously unstable and he just decides it would be a good idea to run up to the guy and kick him down. The victim is monitored in the hospital for a couple days and when he gets out, he dies a day later from brain hemorrhaging presumably caused by whatever pills he was abusing in combination with his injury. It's big news for a couple days and just turns people against SVL even more than before. So really both of those guys are/were retards, the perp is an unstable nigger who should be locked up and just made his little club look worse to the public

What a cuck. Spit on me and you will drink through a straw for months.

The Nordfront nigger runs up to him from like 30 feet away, that was totally uncalled for. Apparently the guy would probably have been alright after he was let out of the hospital but he was also somewhat of a junkie and when he got home he proceeded to drink and take pills which caused blood thinning and internal bleeding. He wouldn't have died if he hadn't been kicked down like that but he also wouldn't have died if he hadn't abused drugs

He also wouldn't have died if he didn't spit on a random stranger.

Why don't leave then? It makes no sense to be in a country full of people you hate.

static.ylilauta.org/files/nm/orig/0d0vrlcf/hyh.mp3

He didn't even spit on the guy, he spit on the ground in front of him. The kicker is just an impulsive gorilla nigger, nothing else to it. He also has an extensive background with violent crimes, he got his first sentence when he was 16

Can't help but agree. When you lose the social concept of "honour", if you will, people have less motivation to be pleasant to one another.

How cucked is Helsinki? Do you have immigrant dominated areas or are they all still pretty meek?

Stop posting the darker version ffs.
There's the original versio available aswell.

At first he only got a ticket for killing that leftist narc.
Now after the video was published he prob goes to jail for few years.

You can just imagine how butthurt the social media was when they announced that he would only get a ticket.

vimeo.com/133431219

How about acting like a man - not like a hormone raging teenager when in public? You "alt-right" faggots make us natsocs look bad.

d-do you have a bf?

I wouldn't say dominated but there are districts with a lot of immigrants to be sure. But not really places where it's like a mini Iraq or something

>far-right, Nordic state
>cuck
You need to lurk more.

>natsoc

You mean the movement that died 70 years ago immediately after it's inception?

That video is a bit silly since normal people won't hang out behind some store or wherever that is

trump's not an "ethno"nationalist in any shape or form though. he's a patriot.
sure, he's antiestablishment and that might account for some ripples here but he's not a nationalist.

They want to make Finland a part of Sweden, that is pretty cucked. I mean there are different nationalist groups and those guys are generally laughed at because of that, it's a bit like saying hey we should become a part of Russia

Lies

Im moist desu

Fake news/actors

>not using merlin

Cool rhetoric, Turo. And what are you going to do about it? Protip: whatever you do, things will never be the way you want. You really think we're going to just go back in time to some homogenous ethnic idyll that never really existed because even when ethnically it was homo it wasn't idyllic? It's not going to happen. You're unironically and unproblematically on the wrong side of history. Like it or not, but there is no way to go back. It's over. Those days are not coming back.

Sellaset kansenpetturisetit sulla.
Sun kaltaiset paskiaiset pitäis ihan oikeesti tappaa.

>his little club
I smell a leftard

holy shit. that is one ugly white boy.

>You can just imagine how butthurt the social media was when they announced that he would only get a ticket.
yes, kek

Is anyone taking action over there? You sound very serious about all of this. Not trying to troll, but trying to gauge how others are dealing with this type of phenomena.

Cool itkupotkuraivari. You're a joke. If anyone should be killed, it's you and by your own hand. Go do it, loser. How much of a no-lifer do you have to be to come up with this laughable traitor rhetoric when all I dis was to point out the reality. Did I make the decisions that led here? No. Do I support the decisions? No. Do I think we can somehow just roll back many decades and go back to some meme idyll? No. It's not going to happen. If you can't deal with that REALITY, kill yourself today.

get VLC app and open the webm using that.