I can't believe how pathetic Canada is. Can we all agree that they're the ultimate cucks?

I can't believe how pathetic Canada is. Can we all agree that they're the ultimate cucks?

>says sweden

Its his fathers funeral, he had to say something

A fucking leaf

>Life expectancy in Cuba: 80 years
>Life expectancy in America: 79 Years

Yep.

Sweden is by far the most cucked nation on the planet. You literally censor everything and pay bulls to come thousands of miles to fuck your family members

>this is what Americans believe

is this a Canada v's Sweden Christmas special?

Most people on earth know who Fidel Castro is, so yes "legendary revolutionary" and "remarkable leader". Can anyone name who the leader of Sweden is? No? Then they aren't remarkable.

good moment to shame him in twitter and call him an homophobe in front of his sjw fans by reminding him castro used to punish homosexuality with labour camp imprisonment, torture and even death. Make him apologize

No I'm a swede who left that shit hole in 2013 when everything started to go to hell. It got way too liberal and now I live in Texas with guns and bbq

> this is what the whole world believes.

No one outside of Sup Forums believes or even knows about this meme

Do you believe it's sunshine and rainbows in your country right now....?

You would be suprised.
Lots of people know Sweden as Europe rape capital.

Why would you leave superior Sweden for inferior America?

Only shitskins on Sup Forums have that as their wishful thinking

> superior
> leftist cuckland
Pick one.

What is wrong with a son praising his father's life work.

Justin Castreau did nothing wrong.

I got sick of all the liberal multicultural shit. I lived in Stockholm as a computer engineer and got an offer in Austin TX for work so I went and it was the best decision I ever made. Now I have a qt Texan wife and a little white baby. You should move here too especially since it's gotten worse from what my family has told me. They're about to move too

Also people love your accent and get super interested in Europeans. You'll be the most popular person in town. Also if you have good genes you'll be the hottest and tallest too. I tower over most with just a 6'2 frame

Probably a Mohammed

let them be Sven.
Justin Trudeau just wants to honor the memory of his dad

Confirmed

Nice try but no, its still you.

he will praise minorities no matter how evitl they are but criticize whites not matter how good they are.

Meh the germans have surpassed us

>Communism is trendy among the fucking retarded
>Everyone else votes entirely on what will put money in their pocket

Dude weeed and communism bros! Like dude. COMMUNISM!

>Meanwhite tax cuts for the rich.

Sweden, you're still #1

Doing it now.

>meme
>being the rape capital of europe is a meme
Aren't you guys housing ISIS fighters? Leafs are bad but sweden is the most cucked country ever

Communism has never been tried.

>I can't believe how pathetic Canada is.
You're right
>Can we all agree that they're the ultimate cucks?
Haha, nice try

They are

If you vote for me ill bring in true communism.