Worth watching?

Worth watching?

>dude le subtle redpills LOL
Ahh when the first post is also the best post!

>made by finns

so yes :^)

yes highly recomend

it's pretty good
chad the best

hell no, don't give these scumbags in hollywood any of your money or your attention

as soon as people stop giving them money they will stop molesting children

>hell no, don't give these scumbags at the grocery store any of your money or your attention

>as soon as people stop giving hem money they will stop molesting children

>kike ruining the first post

>Implying I was going to buy it

pure shit
wouldnt watch for money

Hollywood has naught to do with the making of this movie, the people who made it didn't subsidize it with jewish money.

That being said, the overall story arc is a breath of fresh air in this day and age where every story is about the misunderstood outsider who proves to all the stupid bigots just how great diversity is. This movie is the opposite of that.

Aside from that though, the pace of the movie is schizophrenic and the jokes are lame.

It's quite red pilled

If you have nothing to do and want to torrent it then yes. If you have a child or young relative you could watch it with them.

Hollywood didnt fund this movie. That studio wouldve gotten a lifetime ban from the top jew awards.

Good little movie with an easy to follow redpill story.

I watched it with my girlfriend and her 5 year old nephew. babby's first redpill.

>my girlfriend's nephew

Even if you ignore the whole green pig islam thing the message about people accepting invaders and then partying while shit goes down and ignoring all the signs until it is too late is still blatant. Also the anti-american shitposting that is mighty eagle.

Would you rather if it was the OP's nephew and he was dating his sister/cousin?

This is not even political.

Are the mods retarded?

>A FUCKING POTATO

The movie is good though watch it you sisterfucker

It wasn't Hollywood dumb ass.