>Sup Forums will unironically defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_whale
youtube.com/watch?v=3RIpRVwEAR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would Sup Forums defend this?

The only people who would be against that are vegetarians

If you're not a vegetarian, you literally have zero right to complain

We let lesser cultures practice fucked up shit, so why can't we let the Faroese practice theirs?

Look at all the people it'll feed, I see no problem with it.

W-whats happening? Are those dolphins?

Not if you value conservation.

the weak should fear the strong

Why is the water red?

Dude, I'd wish I could have whale or dolphin for a meal.
Lucky bastards...

FUCK YOU DORUPHIN!!
AND FUCK YOU WHARUU!!

Annual slaughter of large whales on the Faroese Islands.
It gets animal activists riled up because said whales are cuter than tuna.

Like once a year some people net a bunch of whales into this area and harvest them.

They're not endangered, and not that many of them are taken.

eating intelligent non human persons is morally wrong

It's only fishing.

Who cares?

It's dolphin slaughter, some sick tribal tradition.

Woah that's cool

What's wrong with it if the whales aren't endangered?

>intelligent non human persons

blood

conservation doesn't mean starving yourself retard

by the looks of it this is Faeroe Islands or Iceland
who gives a fuck?

probably delicious

Hey man peeps gotta eat. Also, Cheeeken and Cow?!?

>hunting your food once a year is wrong and deplorable
>hunting in the great sea that even fishers get lost and has more chances of dying is even worse

Unheeeee!

Aren't they basically just fishing?

FUCK A YOURR DORPHRINE AND A FUCK YOURRR WHAREEEEE

Right is a social construct.

>Satiating our sick bloodlust, for survival of course :)

Culling them is a part of conservation retard

>anglos
will their bloodthirst ever end?

Right, which is the problem.

They should be eating over-priced sustainable eco-friendly plant foodstuffs approved by their local EU-approved government.

(That was really hard to type with a straight face)

Is this even sanitary?

damn im hungry now

>sweden being the cucks of north again

Why do people have such a hard-on for dolphins and whales? Who fucking cares as long as they obey the law and don't overfish them?

Oh look, little girl Sven is afraid of blood. Better hide behind your husband's skirt little Sven or you might feel dizzy and we would not want little girls to faint, are we?

massive corruption at the highest levels of every government on the planet

>BUT BOO FUCKING HOO WHAT ABOUT THE WHALES?

Die in a fire OP.

>Eskimos slaughter whales for food
>Abos slaughter endangered whales for food
>No one bats an eye; "Wow what an endearing culture these poor oppressed peoples have. We must preserve it!"

>Faroese slaughter some whales once a year for food and oil
>Leave enough so they repopulate to adequate levels for the next year
>"THOSE FUCKING BARBARIANS! WHY DO THEY KILL THESE POOR DEFENCELESS ANIMALS WHEN THEY CAN JUST BUY FOOD FROM STORES!!"

The only reason this is up for discussion is because they're white, end of story.

>pic related is one of the cunts they hunt

>>Sup Forums will unironically defend this

If people wants to kill whales fine. I don't care. Why would anyone care? It's a fucking whale in the ocean, not exactly like the earth will go under if 100 whales die once a year by this

mmmm making me thirsty.

Fancy coming round to the ref- I mean my house for some tea Aryan?

That whale looks retarded.

WTF!! NOT cool

Watch RT documentery great coverage these are pilot whales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_whale
their numbers are large over a million making them the fucking cows of the sea they aren't the japs being all murdery this is culture this is how these people have lived their entire lives

nothing wrong with that. my little southern town lynches a nigger every year as part of our cultural tradition. it's great that the modern liberal left is so accepting of various cultures

That's nigger-tier desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=3RIpRVwEAR8
and heres the RT documentery

Nah I'm more against it because whales are highly intelligent and are trusting of humans. In this process they are tricked into the bay and slaughtered. As someone whose family was in the business of slaughtering for hundreds of years whales vs cows is very different. Cows, chickens and sheep are all literally moronic. Killing them is completely natural. Killing whales feels more like killing a dog that trusts you.

>some sick tribal tradition.
Sort of like fermentation of fish, right

Wait are they slauhtering abos?

They're extremely intelligent animals. You wouldn't like whales fishing for humans, would you?

>they are not endangered, so we can act like niggers

Faggots

Passing this violent tradition through the generations, how sweet the kid will be a psycho slaughterer

No, that is national treasure, not some sick tradition. Tastes lovely mate, you should tryit

/thread

she should have moved to canada when she had the chance

>eating these overgrown fish is barbaric
>natural order and predation is wrong

Vegans are 100% mentally ill

Don't care about island niggers, let them have their mercury meat you vile Swede.

kek

Sweden would unironiclly defend this

If they were so smart we don't they learn to avoid the Faroe Islands?

I have to know the reason why they're doing this before defending it or not. If they're killing them for medicine, food, maybe to stop overpopulation etc., then it's okay.
Otherwise no, because I'm an /an/on and wouldn't kill an ant without a good reason.

>"WAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH SOME FUCKING BIG FISH ARE GETTING KILLED"

You dont seem so upset when you eat your shitty ass burgers made from industrial scale cow-holocaust farms, but when it's visiually upsetting you get on your high horse and talk.
>"Hurr nigger beahaviour"
Only pussy femenized western men can complain about normal things like this.

Why are Swedes so asspained over stuff like this? Some animals get culled for food, and that's somehow "barbaric"? GTFO.

They do it for food once a year

How bout you conserve my dick in your mouth

Dont you dare piss on my Faroese brothers you dirty Swede! You dont like it? Well you can leave faggot

besides; poor little whales tastes good and hunting them is a family event

Why the fuck would anyone go out and kill a bunch of whales for shits and giggles? Of course they're eating them.

Meanwhile, tanned Swedes are passing violent traditions through Swedish youth.

Hope you enjoy your vegan meal with your soy latte as you become a minority in your homeland, Sven.

>not understanding that some animals are different than others

As long as they use them I guess it's fine. Of course there has been many species where you have to quell their numbers or it ruins the ecosystem.

Look at this man's smug satisfied face. How can anyone call this people civilized?

Like your tribal tradition of handing over your daughters to the invading tribe?

Whites kiliing and eating sea niggers. I approve.

Fordi de er svenskere....

Look at the look on these trash bags who could call them human beings.

I know Sweden would call them humans.

I am guessing you never went hunting with your Dad because he knows how much of a faggot you are.

Hey, I don't mind it. Couldn't care less if whales were killed for food and oil.

Might toughen them up and stop them turning into overgrown nu-male bitches

Look at these aboriginals' smug faces. How can anyone call these people civilised?

Wtf I want to take a trip to the Faroe Islands now.

>:^)

Chickens are pretty stupid animals, but I wouldn't want them hunting for humans either.
However, they are delicious, so I'll eat them all the same.
What're you trying to get at, Swede?

its just a Nordic thing that southerns do not like.

Childish but nevertheless kek'd

I ironically defend my right to give no fucks.

It's tradition in the Faroes, much like the environmentalist tradition of guzzling nigger jizz.

fuck whales. eating all the shrimp and yellow fin tuna baby fisheys. they didnt pay for them. thats shit is humans. go eat some nasty fish like cod you damn welfare whoring irish niggers

How can you defend animal cruelty? You know, you can tell the character of a man based on how he treats animals.

>hunting is animal cruelty
Get out

Based

Fuck Lions. Shit tier creatures.

They don't even eat them. They kill them for fun.

>:^)

Here is a traumatized child carefully surveying the bloody wasteland after the horrendous slaughter. I can't imagine what must be going through his head atm.

Filthy scum! I fucking hate this sub-humans now

Hey man
We kill rabbits all the time for sport
And rabbits are pests

"It's never funny around bunnies."

that village looks really comfy

I thought whales were smart, how do they fall for this trick every fucking year? Having said that I have mixed feelings about the whale hunt, I can confirm the sea shepherd crew are faggots though.