Boomer Scum

These stupid fuckers are the reason the West is getting "Culturally Enriched".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-wxJnNZvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you ever call them out they get so butt mad.

Can I get some vids of why boomers are horrible pls?

Stop playing vidya
Move out
Get a job

Wasn't it the boomers that won brexit for us?

Yes but they also failed to put Enoch Powell in power.

>stopped playing vidya
>moved out as I can only afford to live in a hostel
>job sucks

How many boomers voted for the '65 immigration act?

>
this one makes me angry. I think I'll bring it up at Christmas dinner.

where do you live?

I guess this means Anti-Semitism is the real answer.

It wasn't "boomers" it was liberals/hippies

No it means the boomers parents and grandparents are the ones that really fucked the country

>Never trust anyone over 90.

B-b-but muh Greatest Generation!

Boomers are pretty awful. I find them to be generally unintelligent, unwilling or unable to learn new skills or technologies, and pretty socially miserable. They all have extremely shallow, one-dimensional personalities, and most of them are in loveless marriages.

I see it in my parents and many of their friends. It seemed like life was super easy for them, so they all just made a bunch of shit decisions without really thinking it through. They married for the wrong reasons and refuse to get with the times because half-assing everything always worked for them before, why change?

I find the exception to be people who went into business for themselves, in the blue-collar world. Anyone who started their own business working with their own hands seems to have a better grip of how the world works, or rather, how it should work. Even this is more true of the generation before baby boomers, though.

The median retirement savings for boomers is $136,000. That, after 40 years of working and ""saving"". That translates to an annual income of $9100.

Guess who is going to make up the rest? Ask your parents.

The "greatest generation" was pretty shitty too.

But the boomers are fucking obnoxious.

Boomers were the ruin of western societies.
>Get handed the world on a platter by their parents generation
>Want all of the benefits & none of the responsibilities of that society
>Free love Muli-culti hippies take over univerities
>Their hair-brained policies become the new gospel
>Too stupid to read Whittacker Chambers and see how they are being used as a 5th column for the Soviets

Then they proceed to drain Social Security and hand their children & grandchildren the bill.

>Truth hurts

Shieet son... it was boomers that gave shitty little kids the right to stay under their parents insurance until they are 27 years old. Think about that. Grown ass adults on their parents tits while living in their fucking basements rent free playing video games.

Fucking loser generation cry more.

get a low wage job that cannot even provide a proper home to pay taxes to sustain the luxury retirement of boomers.

I gib example in this shithole country.

A retired economist or banker wins from the state 2k month for retirement , sitting at home doing nothing.

I win 3 euros hour that is not even close to 1k month and slave 8 hours per day.

Something is not right , its a very unbalanced society

And majority of jobs that make society wheel move are for people like me.

>Boomers majority vote for Trump
>Boomers majority vote for Brexit
>Boomers majority vote for conservative parties around the world
>"IT'S THEIR FAULT!"

Or maybe it's the 18-25 year old cuckolds who walk around calling everyone nazis, racists, islamaphobic, and homophobic?

It wasn't them it was their parents and grandparents

Who let all the immigrants in?
Who let tv raise their kids?
Who secularized the country?
Who started the everyone needs to go to college meme?
Who ended segregation?
Who created the welfare state?

What were they doing the last 50 years?

When shit finally starts affect them, bailing out is hardly heroic.

triggered salty old roo detected

Anti-Semitism is the answer.

There are 2 boomer types and both of them are problems.

There are is the marxist trash of the 60s that have been subverting our society ever since they gained power and corrupting our children.

Then there are the silents, the go along to get along type. The ones who chant "if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". These were the ones who, in the 60s, saw their friends radicalize and who were cowed into silence.

The first type actively wants to destroy our country and fill it with shitskins and genocide the white race. The second type says nothing and "looks for that silver lining" to justify saying nothing.

This is in a large part due to WW2. Their fathers came back from war and said nothing of it, they wanted to forget. They were later put on a pedestal as "heroes" for "stopping the genocide" as the main narrative when the cold war began. Otherwise they had fought and died for nothing. And it's true, the war started for Polish freedom and in the end it was taken over by the USSR with zero debate.

Their parents silenced, they dreamed up their own narratives and were easily manipulated by the Trots and other marxist subverters.

This entire culture must be destroyed and the mentality must be made into a taboo. The next war that comes soon, must be glamorized, nothing to be ashamed of. Shared with our children and glorified. And they must be made aware that the Kike is the true enemy regardless of who we are firing bullets at.

>The next war that comes soon, must be glamorized, nothing to be ashamed of.

Henry Kissinger is that you? Jesus Christ this is what was wrong with Vietnam. At a point everyone realised it was a joke.

Why is the brown scum even here?
And who raised them to be fucking traitors?

>people barely out of college are responsible for the gradual destruction of the west that's been happening for 3 times longer than they've existed
Gets my GABA reuptaken

your vote counts the same as a boomer

Who let all the immigrants in?
>Lyndon Johnson, to prop up the (D) party with replacement niggers if they ever got wise to what the 'Great Society' Would do to their communities
Who let tv raise their kids?
>Boomers
Who secularized the country?
>ACLU & (((them))) with full support of the boomer hippie idealists
Who started the everyone needs to go to college meme?
>Student Deferments, Again Boomer hippies
Who ended segregation?
>Lyndon Johnson, again with full support of the Boomer hippie idealists
Who created the welfare state?
>Lyndon Johnson, again with full support of the Boomer hippie idealists

Its almost as if a political parasite could sell this country down the river if he had enough bleeding hearts to back him up.

Who started it? Wilson, then expanded by FDR and Truman. Ike just took it as it was. JFK expanded it massively, then LBJ put us in balls deep.

The fucking hippies protested it at every turn funded by the soviets. And when Nixon actually devised a strategy to fucking end the stupid war, it became a "scandal".

There was no reason we couldn't have won, it's just that the communist scum had already subverted our government.

Pretty much.

Boomers bought low cost housing in 70s-90s. Increased immigration and demand so those housing assets inflated faster than wages, thereby enslaving their children to a crushing lifetime of debt dependency just to afford a modest home.

This knock on effect has decreased fertility rates across the west wherever boomer housing bubbles arise, but hey at least they keep voting for multi kulti parties that can replace their children with 3rd worlders.

This is before we even touch the generous state pensions they've voted for themsves, totally unfunded ponzi schemes.

Utter cunts. The greediest and most narcissistic generation to ever live.

>>Lyndon Johnson, to prop up the (D) party with replacement niggers if they ever got wise to what the 'Great Society' Would do to their communities
boomers parents

>Boomers
You dont think boomers were also raised by tv?
>>ACLU & (((them))) with full support of the boomer hippie idealists
FDRs court did it before boomers could even vote

>>Student Deferments, Again Boomer hippies
Nope it was the GI bill

>>Lyndon Johnson, again with full support of the Boomer hippie idealists
how many boomers voted for Johnson in 64?

Rebuilding the world after two horrible consecutive world wars, stopping the spread of communism, and creating the greatest invention of mankind, the internet.

What has your piece of shit generation done so far? You didn't even create Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook of all things, and that's the only things you faggots seem to care about.

Shut up boomer scum, you let this happen, we are going to deal with this,.

What ?

they did not create nothing , inteligence and tech was already here waiting to be unfolded, not even boomers could stop the internet and the advances of technology because it exists way before we existed as homo sapiens

>Doesn't refute points
>Insults
>Threatens me

Yep, what a bastion of integrity and intelligence your generation is. May as well dox me and ruin my entire career while you're at it as it seems to be the only thing you cunts are capable of doing with your burger flipping degrees.

the greatest generation wasn't so great
the boomers were cucked by them, just as we are cucked by the boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-wxJnNZvs

>peasants of a certain age set government policy, not the el-ites

Good one.

>how many boomers voted for Johnson in 64
1965 Congress 295(D) 140(R) in house 68(D) 32(R) in senate
3.4 million Boomer babies were born in 1946 alone that were eligible to vote in the 1964 election

>and the GI bill was only for those who served this country, not everyone, student deferments on the other hand were a pay-to-get-out-of-Nam-card for all middle class boomers

Look, I get hating on the WWII generation for raising the bunch of useless twats known as boomers, but they were just happy to be alive and never figured that molly-coddling their children would have such disastrous and long-reaching results.

...You may as well say the man (or woman or gender fluid, sorry, didn't mean to trigger you) who invents Star Trek-esque replicators is in no way worthy of praise as matter and energy conversion have been around for billions of years.

Is the ability to respect others and garner modesty simply absent in your generation's genes or something?

I fucking hate boomers

It is true. They are commies all. They've spent their entire lives thinking Stalin = good, Hitler = bad.

So much so, they expect the government will put NEETs into forced labor camps to make good on it's BS propaganda promises of financial stability in old age.

I'm a genX.

I've hired milleniels in the past but they never work out.

Something has happened to the schools that has made them kind of weak, I guess.

I have a lot of conversations with twenty something's that make me feel like I'm dealing with a whiny son or daughter instead of someone who is contracted to deliver a service.

The thing is, every business need cheap (useful) labor, and the 18-20 year olds in the office are a lot better than the 25-30 year olds.

I've been giving them more responsibility and they handle it well.

Plus they don't use fbook at work.

I've not shared this with anyone at work, but I have a "Millenial Bridge" with regard to hiring.

Older than millenial = hire / management
Younger than millenial = hire / training
Millenials = encourage them to leave through aggressive performance reviews

I see other xers doing it too.

Mills. I don't like em.

I don't believe in special people.... We already have you and the jews to deal with.

There is no modesty from you when you claim inventions made by your generation.

I did not ask you people nothing ...

I did not ask you people to "invent" internet , should we give a award?

Are you that weak minded you need validation for your pathetic inventions boomer ?

Jesus Portugal bringing it down hard.

>Something has happened to the schools that has made them kind of weak, I guess.
Overpopulation, poor school funding. Teachers have just stopped giving a shit because they can't keep up with the constraints they have to work within. Parents are doing less and less to raise their children, so kids have horrible discipline. Also, colleges are flooded with more students than ever before, who just go because they're "supposed" to, and think they can coast through it like they did high school and get given a cushy job at the end. College courses have become much more lenient over the past 10-15 years, and students can barely be bothered to try, but since all that sweet tuition money keeps rolling in, colleges just push 'em on through to get to the next paycheck. It's a damn sad state.

>Cheap Labor
Fuck you. You deserve low quality if you go cheap. That is why I only buy Japanese electronics because they pay their workers well and the quality is much better than made in China.

>3.4 million Boomer babies were born in 1946 alone that were eligible to vote in the 1964 election
the voting age was 21 in 64
>Look, I get hating on the WWII generation for raising the bunch of useless twats known as boomers, but they were just happy to be alive and never figured that molly-coddling their children would have such disastrous and long-reaching results.
the GI bill is what created a massive expansion of universities

All fucking boomers should fucking hang.

>I enjoyed a high standard of leaving directly in proportion to a high standard of moral values, societal norms, and personal behavior. However, I reject those values, norms and behaviors as too restrictive. You should just do what you love.
Just follow your bliss Pol.

It's metric that's the arbitrary system. It was literally invented by leftists for retards that could only count on their fingers.

Animal mother is right

Boomers and millennial fuckin suck for the same reason, we/they address "moral concerns" in order to indulge their narcissism, changing the world without any discomfort or immediate personal cost

This, the poverty rate as we calculate it was 41% in 1949 and yet crime was nearly nonexistent...our society made boomers wealthy because it worked, then they dismantled it

>be the United States in the 1960's
>meteoric rise to the top and economic prosperity for all
>opens borders to Hispanics resulting in severe demographic change and destabilized lower class
>Just fuck my shit up phamily

Boomers rode a wave of post-war prosperity that began ebbing late 80s/early 90s. They sucked the marrow out of life, then handed everyone else the bone.

You see the millenials as a threat. They have just enough life experience and are at the age where some of them are finally on their way to becoming managers, opening up businesses and starting to lead a path. So you hired some shit ones to fuel your confirmation bias and kick them down while their at their most important years career wise. Acting like a shithole and doing your best to break their spirit enough until they leave probably will just embolden them aspire to more though.

We had being losing % of world GDP ever since the end of the war.

Well, who are the ones injecting that bullshit into the minds of 18-25 years old students?

>Rebuilding the world after two horrible consecutive world wars
What the boomers did was importing a bunch of shitskins to rebuild the countries for them.

I always ask Australians on Sup Forums this, but do you own a house? How did you afford it? Thanks.

>Rebuilding the world after two horrible consecutive world wars
Which happened in the 1950s,
>stopping the spread of communism,
By being communist sympathizers and protesting any US action to stop its spread.
>and creating the greatest invention of mankind, the internet.
Thanks, DARPA.
>What has your piece of shit generation done so far?
I'm too old to be millennials (mid-30s), and I agree the millennials are a horrible generation, who greatly resemble boomers. Boomers fucked the West up, and millennials have been fucking it up even more.

And where did the boomer hippies get all of their nonsense from?

I work in retail and boomers are bar none the one group that complains the most about everything. Second is indians. If every little aspect about an item isn't 100% to their liking they will bitch and moan until they're out of the store. Also, they expect us to carry the same items from 30 years ago. They'll come in with some defunct old ass printer from a company that has long since dissolved and demand to know why we don't carry it anymore when the store 2 states over had it on display 32 years ago. You'd think this would be a rare occurrence, but I have to deal with at least 2 of these people a week. It's infuriating.

Definitely. I noticed this, too when I worked in sales.

In their defense, I think the quality of many products and services is no longer worth the asking price, but that said, I often do a lot of research before I buy, and tend to stay away from things that I can tell will not be worth the money in the long run. Meanwhile, boomers buy the cheapest shit they can find, then bitch when it's not the same quality as a top-of-the-line products. Talk about entitlement.

A lot of (((left-wing intellectuals))) came from Europe in the 1930s, and became big influences in the universities.

And who let them in?
Who expanded the 4 year university system?
Who gave them teaching jobs?

It's because they were taught by their depression-era parents to never waste anything. Back then they did not have technology like we do now, that accelerates in power so fast that a phone from 6 years ago is practically unusable now. They were taught that a good tool/item never loses value and to never buy something you don't need if you already have something that works. This is why boomers so often sell heavily used items for just slightly under their original buying price, even if they are 10+ years old, because it works (no matter how slow or obsolete it is) so it means it hasn't lost value. They have no concept of depreciation and think that a laptop 10 years ago is still worth the $400 they paid simply because it can still turn on.

Now for straight up metal tools with no powered parts, this does indeed hold true, because it's just metal. It doesn't depreciate unless it's rusted so bad that it cannot be repaired. A monkey wrench from 1975 is just as good as one from 2009.

But in a technical age like today, this does not work and boomers simply cannot grasp that. They have no understanding as to how their 30 year old printer is worthless in 2016 because of how cheap and easy compact laser printers are now.

Makes sense. I just got into an argument with my mother the other day because she didn't understand why her computer was acting funny.

It's 11 years old.

Boomers are conservative, retard. It's gen X that are a bunch of fucking liberal cucks incapable of common sense and critical thinking. Boomers spoiled gen X, and so they have a very naïve view of the world

I have many experiences with my parents over that kind of shit. My MG's car battery could barely hold one 15-second-long start attempt (only needed if it was freezing outside, since this is an old vehicle) so I told him I was buying a new one. He then laughed and said I was wasting my money, there's no need because the battery still holds a charge.

Another was when my 190k-odometer Volkswagen was finally just starting to have some issues with the transmission and injectors, (it wouldn't shift into 5th reliably and the injectors were clogged sort of) and I decided it's probably about time for a newer vehicle. So I let him handle selling it since he originally bought it for me used for $3000 at ~90k miles. Guess how much he put it out on the curb for?

$2900.

God damn. Sounds about right.

My father has largely adopted the "if it's broke, fuck it" mentality, but mostly because he's worked his whole life and has come to terms with the changing structure of our world. Meanwhile, my mother never went back to work after having kids, and I can see how delusional she is. She lives in a world apart where she thinks everything should be the way it was 40 years ago.

Granted, I think things should be better, too, but I recognize that it isn't the case, and I can't just flip out about everything, otherwise shit wouldn't get done. She has no shit to get done, so she can afford the time to bitch incessantly.