What an actual traitor

What an actual traitor

-Barack abandons him

-So he decides to try and publicly embarrass him by hanging around his opponents and adversaries

that is the weirdest kind of betrayal. I could never do that to a family member even if estranged.

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/obamamalik/status/796258947254669313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Malik is HIGH on MEMES!

Obama never said a word to Malik when Malik's son died.
What a bro.

Obama betrayed his entire nation by being a spineless, closet muzzie fuckhead. He deserves it.

Obama probably humiliated him really bad. Now he is counter attacking.

/honorary aryan/ 100% argentinian

>he doesn't know how to use meme arrows
Boy. I get that thanks to you fags reddit is everywhere.
But at least educate the people that go in here.

Since you fags call name I'll teach:
>Grab your pussy
>Stick >oh
>nomsiasis stopp
>OETFJOF
HOLASOY PUTO

source? what a fucking cunt. i would probably do anything to sabotage his career as well if my brother did this to me. surprised obama hasn't droned him though desu.

I like him

twitter.com/obamamalik/status/796258947254669313

so you would associate with your brothers's enemies because he cut off communication with you?

I don't know what the OP's race is, but I bet he is a Saxon nigger.

Saxons and Celts are so different it is like oil and water.

When a Saxon breaks a law and does wrong and hurts others, the family of the saxon, the friends defend him and fight for him.

you see this in biker gangs, militaries, wherever saxons go they continue this abhorent behavior.

Whereas celts, when a celt does something wrong, he is cast out in shame, and forced to reconcile himself.

Read into this what you will, but if you do, you will see the whole world in a different light.

Saxons are not human.
They are just like niggers.

((((CNN))))

anybody who betrays obama desserves at least our respect

>cant greentext
hello, newfriend
plebbit is that way, now go

Fuck off back to plebbit. Why did his brother abandon him faggot?

depends on the political ideology of my brother and his enemies. if his enemies were more in line with my beliefs and my brother was a traitor and a cuck then absolutely. as any self respecting man should.

He has legitimate opinions that are different from his brother. Jimmy Carter had Billy, who made way more sense than Jimmy. Same thing here

fuck you stupid cunt

>chose not to green text, cunt

Firstly, what?

Secondly, leaving out the part where this guy is a fucking African, this is the exact opposite of the truth. Anglos tend to have a far less clannish social structures than celts, being capable of living under a civilised system of law while Irish and other similar species rely on large extended families to exact reprisals for insults and injuries done to family members.

How do we know he betrayed Obama, Obama may have betrayed him first

at least hes
OUR GUY
U
R

G
U
Y

Barrack only met Malik a few times in life

The arrows are just one way of getting your point across, new =/= stupid or immature you know.

Barry Obama knows they have no relation. Frank Marshall Davis is Barry's dad. He doesn't give a shit about Malik. Conversely Malik knows all of this too.

Wait hang on, that Malik Obama twitter is real?

>family member
Come on, now.

To be honest I think Obama is a terrible person for shoving his Kenyan family to the side. He is the president of the united states, why didn't he help his family in Kenya?

no way fuck barack, malik is the cool brother

He knows Barry isn't his real brother.

>tfw there is a timeline where we got Malik instead of Barry