Was this a political move, or is it the best jeb! could do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9OFa_Od-78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whenever I see her, the Cantina band music from Star Wars starts playing in my head.

I have no way to explain why this happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=K9OFa_Od-78

She's the only girl Jeb! ever dated

She was Jeb's first and only girlfriend. She latched onto him to get out of poor as fuck Mexico.

He was trying to acquire enough GP to pass through Al Kharid gate, but there was one goblin he just couldn't take his eyes off of.

Jesus Christ she is ugly. So many better pieces of latina ass he could have gotten with that money and power. WTF.

Do not bully Jeb! He was robbed during your sham of an election.

I still don't know how a Bush didn't win the last elections

maybe he is a lolicon?

She was better looking when she was young. Most people are.
Mestizos age terribly though. Native American genes are marginally better than Abo.

Guy's I don't understand... what the fuck is wrong with this guy? He's a fucking Bush! And yet his life is in shambles.
How did he even think for a second he could run for president?
He'd never be able to win against Clinton let alone Donald Trump.
Did he run just to lose in the end?

Media paints his brother as satan. Blames Jeb for Florida.

16 years later Jeb is the medias best friend hero who they plan to parade his rape victims and stories about his drug addict daughter once he wins the nomination.

I don't think you know what that word means if you look at that face and think "that's a child".

you have money jeb, wtf, i can get better latinas than a bush, truly sad.

>Did he run just to lose in the end?
Yes, he was supposed to lose to Clinton though

Jeb did well, waaay better than George Clooney or Brendan Fraser, to say 2.

Thanks for the kek dad.

Lol
Jeb couldn't afford 15gp?

reminder that all of their kids grew up to be low-IQ spic criminals.

Seriously? You're not pulling my leg?

here she is at 18

pretty meh tier if you ask me

The Bushes shouldn't be in government, Georgie Jr. shouldn't have been president, he should have started painting earlier in life and Jeb! could've spent his life happily using family money to fund and support his wildlife sanctuary for endangered turtles. This is what happens when your father joins a cult for political power, maybe Jeb! can have his Turtle Sanctuary now.

His oldest, George P. Bush is not as bad as the other two, only a few minor crimes as a teenager. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush

>Race/Ethnicity: White
Top fucking kek

>"race or ethnicity: white"

Hahahaha

>60% """"white""""