THE BERLIN TERRORIST WAS ALREADY BEING DEPORTED AND ON TERRORIST WATCH LIST BY THE GERMAN AUTHORITIES AND THEY STILL...

>THE BERLIN TERRORIST WAS ALREADY BEING DEPORTED AND ON TERRORIST WATCH LIST BY THE GERMAN AUTHORITIES AND THEY STILL WASN'T ABLE TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING

"HAHA" wtf how fucking incompetent are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6ZdO9SO7z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't understand why don't they just keep them in custody until they're actually deported... It's fucking unbelievable in it's stupidity.

Source

Nvm found it

These guys make the Belgian police look competent.

>Suspected killer wasn’t deported because he had no papers

> “the man could not be deported because he had no valid identity papers”. This refers to a common paradox in German immigration policy, where asylum seekers have their claims rejected for not being from a sufficiently dangerous country but can’t be returned because they have lost or destroyed their legitimate identity papers en-route to Europe."

> Germany to introduce ankle-tags for Islamists in wake of Berlin attack

>Interior Minister Heiko Maas has said the German government is considering expanding rules surrounding ankle-tag tracking devices following reports the suspected killer in the Berlin attack was a known extremist who avoided criminal proceedings for violence this Summer by absconding.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD ABOUT DEPORTING, DEPORT THEM.

Of course the real reason for ankle bracelets is to keep them there and procreate for future voters of leftism.

The German police isn't really the problem, politics doing everything to make their job impossible is

That and them not being equipped to handle millions of criminal sandniggers

That's why I said "authorities".

>A wallet belonging to James Earl Ray (MLK assassination) was found on the sidewalk near the scene of the crime.
>A wallet belonging to Lee Harvey Oswald (JFK) was found at the scene of the murder of a police officer.
>A passport belonging to Satam Al Suqami (one of the 911 attackers) floated to the ground undamaged, near the WTC.
>One of the London 7/7 suicide-bombers, Shezad Tanweer, supposedly left IDs at two separate bomb locations(!)
>US "domestic terrorist" Chris Dorner supposedly left IDs at various crime locations, one of which was made from "fireproof" plastic.
>One of the Charlie Hebdo assassins, Said Kouachi, supposedly left his ID in the getaway car.
>Mohamed Bouhlel, the Nice 2016 terror attacker also allegedly left his ID in the truck cab.

hmmm really gets my nogging jogging

Well, the terrorists tend to want to be known.

At least they gave him another chance

Maybe it didn't work out this time but only 12 people died

The police and intelligence are busy sending firing squads on the doors of people who write rants about migrants on their facebook.

Thsi is just a boilerplate lie by the government because they don't want to admit their real method of identifying the terrorist

They should keep him and try rehabilitating him this time around.

HE ALSO "HELD MULTIPLE IDENTITIES"...

So... I guess that's OK. I bet he leeched wellfare for every one of them too???

Probably claimed dependants, and rented out his excess apartments

Germany in a nutshell.

>Be Jewish.
>Keep Winning.

Wouldn't surprise me. There has been few cases in Finland when people have been caught collecting child wellfare and the kids haven't even been living in Finland.

>Germany introducing ankle-tags for Islamists
>BUT TRUMP'S MUSLIM REGISTRY IS OFFENSIVE

right wing death squads when?

STOP IT YOU BRAZILIAN FUCK.
I CAN'T STAND THIS IMAGE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the problem is when they don't have papers to which country will you deport them?

personally i would deport them to the atlantic ocean instead...

REALITY IS MORE SIMPLE: The suspect was from Afghanistan, his name? He like millions of immigrants dont have papers but are able to work and live from Germany welfare and even be citizens.

He had a number assigned like social security to work and get paid, but unlike all you normal people this credentials are more or less like an account in gmail. Who are they? NO ONE KNOWS and its Merkel policy of open borders to not ask just let them in. Remember the Chinese tourist having German papers he didnt ask for? Its the same.

Merkel its tryign to control damage the obvious, that an shit-skin jihad was allowed to freely walk in the EU and like him millions more are in and coming, no names no records no borders.

Krauts can't into counterterrorism, not a big surprise honestly

just deport them to turkey

Wanna share?

But I thought this nigga left his fuckin ID in the driver's seat.
lmao when you put your faith in a Leftist government run by a woman people die and the murderers are let free.

I have zero regard for any person with a cunt

Because the bitches doesn't wear bandanas or because they are to old for marriage?

The modern white left operates from a standpoint of White Males = Bad, everyone else = Innocent Victim Of White Males.

Their actions don't make sense until you understand that. They can't go hard on anyone other than a white male because only white males are guilty. Everyone else is so innocent that they give them the benefit of the doubt. Even if every non white committed a murder they would still blame white males for the crime.

>"Lads. Lads, we were totally just about to deport him. Seriously. In fact, we were actually on our way to go collect him to deport him when this happened. God's honest truth, lads. Seriously. Just missed him by thirty seconds. I swear on my mum's life, lads."

Its more like, "we know who is he" "he even have and id", "our police even has a watchlist you see", "we are incopetent but atleast we ar doing something"

Huh who would have ever guessed! It's almost like its intentional, in order to justify the formation of an official EU intelligence agency.

Pic obviously not related at all or used to raise suspicion.

Here is a video a fellow user made after we all found and posted how many failures in the security net there had been.

This is a damned joke at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6ZdO9SO7z0

what are you Eurocucks waiting for? to be personally raped in the rectum several times, and wait for your sister or daughter to get murdered? there are boundiries and limits.

Law is good, but common sense in above it. Media failed you, Goverment failed you, Church failed you, Police and Army forces failed you... But what about family, friends and cohesion?

No it hasnt be to be violent. It goes just by naming the enemy: Merkel and his islamic terrorist cells.

This is all a PR stunt by Scania.
God damn Swedes at it again.

>Hunt of the terror suspect is delayed due to formal errors
In the hunt for the terror suspect Anis A., there have obviously been formal mistakes. The search warrants were invalid because of writing errors in the decisions. This is why the ongoing police action in NRW is delayed

>Allowing muslims to enter your country in the first place

Why won't people accept that a complete quarantine of the middle east is how we save lives?

America excommunicated Cuba for 30 years, that's literally how we have to treat muslims.

Also
>Walls are racist ORBAN tear down that barbed wire wall!
>Has to put up walls all around the Cologne main square to prevent mass rapes
>has to put up concrete barriers to prevent mass "truck" killing

No they found his asylum documents

Undermining and eroding social cohesion was the very first thing that was attempted.

The destruction of a nations religion, the family unit, morals and beliefs etc.

In fact a scared population is beneficial for control purposes.

Some people will snap as their tolerance is tested. Others won't take notice until a friend or relative is decapitated, raped or kidnapped (not necessarily in that order)

For others, the dissonance remains. Their comfort is to retreat from the world into their own self sustaining facade.

As long as food is on the table, as long as people can go to work, come home and indulge in mindless entertainment and consumerism, nothing will change on a large scale.

We are a controlle populace. We are bred for conformity and compliance. We are intentionally feminised, slandered and beaten down emotionally.

Are we the drops of water that seep through the cracks in the dam wall? Or the Sparks that fall on dry tinder?

Murder them all

don't be racist bro

>germans be like, "we cant' throw him out, that's racist!"

>Trump be like, "GET HIM OUTTA HERE!"

An informant or an agent identified the subhuman.

Congrats... you found the 'lie' they used to hide their secret agent among the enemy... to protect the agent's life.

Problem?

>ankle-tags
Seems familiar... hmmmm...

Story for this image please OMG