BREAKING

BREAKING

MUSLIM KNIFE ATTACK IN BERLIN

>A knife wielding man forced entry into a Protestant Hospital, injuring 13 people, 1 in critical condition.
>Police have subdued the assailant after security staff secured the hospital premises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/car-rams-into-australian-christian-lobby-headquarters-in-canberra/news-story/353a6718a14f124c7eec7d5eebbe842e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source?

source faggot

fake and gay

gief sauce burger

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS A MUSLIM?!?!?

FUCK YOU AND FUCK DRUMPF AND MOST OF ALL FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

fake

>no source
It goes in all fields.

be on the lookout for this Tunisian knife fighter.

Looks like a fucking pokemon. a dead one at that.

>it is the letgo pakistani
>we can finally start building camps again

this fuckin threads without sources start to piss me off

I WANT YOU TO GET MAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Anthony Cumia grew out a beard?

>Be american kid with akimbo knives, noy hurting anywone: get shot
>Be german newborn (see syrian grownman), tries to kill a dozen of innocent islamophobe: gey subdued

If you kill your enemies, they win

If police killed/deported the families of Islamic terrorists, there would be no terrorism. Although, in all fairness, why bother with the hassle? Why not simply deport the refugees and rid yourself of the problem altogether?

1 post and no source. SAGE.

Because they are terrorists protected by our traitors. They bring chaos and low salaries, which is why Government are fighting to have the much they can in their countries, besides Soros money.

le downvote

the knife was in fact an addy scimmy from al-kharid

FICKI FICKI, ANGELA!

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Nice source

I guess Merkel learned to use vpn now

Hahahahhaa I wish I could save gifs on my phone

You forgot something...

Sage

>MUSLIM KNIFE ATTACK IN BERLIN

10 shekels have been deposited into your bank account for this shill post, Shlomo.

Turkish immigrant from Berlin identified as suspect

Get your headgear on, faggot.

Until source is provided, authorities are running under the theory that notorious nazi peacekeeper Sam Hyde is behind this latest report of fake news.

Meanwhile, in Australia

>dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/car-rams-into-australian-christian-lobby-headquarters-in-canberra/news-story/353a6718a14f124c7eec7d5eebbe842e

I couldn't think of any place better to be stabbed than in a hospital.

you fucking faggot

the day of the rake is coming

Fucking kek

You'd still have to wait hours before you get treated. Whether you're dying or not. German hospitals are literally third world tier now.

>only read one sentence
>fuck your bait
>day of rope

Oh how Canada needs to just have Quebec and Montreal nuked into oblivion.

He will not keep getting away with it!

clearly wouldnt have happened if knives were banned

>aid for those in need
because that is a vital part of any nation

They got the right guy this time?

Jesus christ, don't believe everything you read on the internet you underaged faggots.

No ones stopping them living with you Fritz, we are just having a chat about how they keep raping and killing you. Do you have a rape/murder upper limit or is it just a free for all?

Majority of refugees are not from Syria and most of them are just scum. People who really need help live in camps in Jordan or Turkey. We have to help people who are victims of war but that is should not be done by letting 2 million pakis/afgans/algerians young men to cross illegally without any documents. If you want to help Christians from those shitholes, children and women. Not some terrorist gangbangers who don't even value what you are doing.

>you will never hamfist 99s with into noobs with ancient magicks
why even live

I hear the sound. It hurts

Jesus. He's been busy lately.