Lauren SALTren

Absolutely outrageous jealousy towards a younger and prettier girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=7riLAnqN1Tk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...But does what she said have a very valid point?

...btfo, cucked, limey, tea sucking, faggot. Fuck you, Jack!

hackney mps is the funniest fucking twitter account

"Lauren" "Southern" has the deepest voice I ever heard in my life

Wow never knew how you can say nothing for 6 minutes. HOWS IT POSSIBLE

She's right though. That bitch clearly got brainwashed. Look how full of joy she is before cultural Marxism.

I feel like more of these pics should be made. It's almost like before/after druggie photos. Perhaps exposing the harm the liberal mindset can perform on not only the internal but external of the individual could work as propaganda to eliminate the curiosity toward liberalism, as that's usually where it starts.

The girl obviously always was an attention whore. She's just adapting to her environment. It seems from the two videos I browsed that she owes most of her attention to her being a pretty face.

Its a huge turn on

The face of depression right here

Never4Get Sup Forums

*splurges in her face*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I do not share your penchant but i respect your passion.

Fugg...I'm loving this choker trend.

More like the face of mind break. Was this your internet crush or something?

>women

amazing poem user :')

Oh so they already did it to themselves. Kek.

>Leaf

truly tragic

Lauren looks so fucking old. She's only about 21 or 22, I was completely amazed, I thought she was 27 or so

she looks old for her age

>just as easy as a bayonet

this is obviously satire, right? right?

a hive of minds, due friend.

more

life is just not fair man, so fucking unfair

>aug 7 female improved in the after

>girls arent allowed to criticize other girls

this kind of comment is what gives feminists strenght

I couldn't make it through the entire video. Vacuous cunt had nothing to say.

back in my day all we had to worry about was the freshman 15 - now this shit is happenin.

>social "science"

Wew STEM fags never shut up do they? Why is it that when I meet someone who studied engineering I hear about it within five minutes of conversation?

It actually is. The smile doesn't reach her eyes

I fear what will come of Gen Z when they are in these indoctrination centers.

Oh so it's one of those threads. KYS lefty pol.

>ywn grab her by the thigh gap

SHE'S A CHUNKY GAL

>those thighs
I'd be in love of she didn't have that FAS face

this is a blatant case of a hazardous epidemic and it should be treated as such

Its an easy indication of the girls that give the best head

People in social science don't have to say anything. They look like cucks and reek of soy milk and failure.

>what dozens of men have looked at as they unloaded their jizz on her

>younger and prettier girl.
Lauren is like 23 and gorgeous

PAUL BLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

True.
It's also known as the thousand cock stare, whatever semblance of innocence she had is long gone.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for thigh gaps.

>prettier girl
Girl in OP was very pretty before. Now she looks like some trashy weeb, Marxist-indoctrinated, soon-to-be-fat cat lady.

I want to defile that spaniard slut

>that gap
I didn't know Lauren had it like that.

wew lad

smhthb that's pretty depressing.

I hate that hair style so much. It's like she got really angry at the patriarchy and got a pair of sissors and just snipped her fringe up. It looks so shit.

This is by far my favorite pasta

Lauren Southern is 21 yo m8... there's probably only like a 2yr difference

This the face of a crazy fucking bitch

>1996
A lot of my classmates see these kinds of people and they laugh at them for looking retarded so I'm not worried. Ever since I came to college I've become more hypnotized by fascism and the ethnic cleansing of the left specifically for the purpose of purging this heresy from the earth. This place has contributed to that quite a bit.

I would racemix with that Spic

My dick likes very much, can't tell why

i wanna rub my john thomas on her teeth

Lying about her age obvs, she might even be in her 30s

>Lauren Southern is younger than me
wtf

what the fuck is wrong with you

What did Ahmed mean by this?

well... evryone knows social science is full of shit... no need to meet an engineer to tell you that, every walmart cashier could tell you o_O

Me too. Why is that? Am I a gay?

I also like super deep voices on women after seeing her in short shorts

Why is it always anons from 3rd world countries that post this pasta?

Of course you're gay you're a fucking leaf

It's deep but not manly if that makes any sense. I've never paid any mind to it, there's women who sound much worse.

It's like they all became stand users

4u

You guys are going to have a field day with this one
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede

The Halloween vid she did with Faith Goldy still gets to me.

I think she still looks pretty in the after pic but who the fuck can hang out with that crowd and not become miserable? Laurens point is very valid.

This is sad ... Why did her feminine features deteriorate?
Does social sciences and genre studies make you asexual?

no, that's the face of cluster B personality disorder. more specifically: borderline personality disorder

pls no homophobia

Doesn't change the fact that I want to fuck her ass.

One of the aims of Marxism is to create an androgynous population

I just wanna jizz on her and Southern's faces in a threesome.

But that'll never happen...

>just as easy as a bayonet

Reading comprehension, you suck at it.

hold on achmed.

if she was jealous she would not draw attention to these younger and prettier women fucking up their femininity.

It ok leaf fag i support your right to be gay

know whats funny about all this, only a woman would retwit this as if calling akchualy calling her a slut

yet this feminist is clearly very fucking pissed at men for some reason .. lol maybe she ought to know women slut shame more than men

Not in bong land :^)

Good lord you're a dumb nigger faggot.

But it's not pleasing to the eye. Maybe some androgynous guys can be hot to girls but those bland-looking girls with the fucking fringe..

I refuse to believe this is true. No!

Savannah is younger than Lauren..

Kek confirms.