Trump vs China

I hope Trump nukes China. Fucking dog-killers.

Other urls found in this thread:

claudiajean.wordpress.com/a-comparison-of-taiwan-and-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pigs are smarter than dogs and you eat lots of them
Both are delicious though

No wonder dogs only like Whites

>Killing pigs is ok
>Killing dogs is not

Logical fallacy there.

The dogs should've evolved faster if they don't want to get killed and eaten.

if you're unable to see the fact that animals that aid people in tasks such as dogs and horses get a special status putting them off the dinner table you're not truly white. Loyalty and indemnification are core parts of white identity.

Horse meat is popular in France and pretty delicious t.b.h.

this
non-whites don't know what loyalty is
or even what working together means

And Pigs help us finding truffles btw, they're pretty bro tier desu
That doesn't keep them from being absolutely delicious

>muh pigs
Fucking non whites

Last time i checked, people here at least make their death quick and not brutal like it is shown in the video

I don't get, what's wrong with eating dogs? It's just another animal.
You guys are such hypocrites.

This is a completely emotional, un-objective look on things. Pigs are highly intelligent and loyal creatures as well, so that argument is flawed to begin with.

The sole reason why we eat pigs instead of fogs is that pigs are omnivores and also are much meatier animals than predators like dogs. Much easier to fatten up and use as a food source.

Sup Forums is full of pussies like you, "white nationalists" my ass.

Well they stun them beforehand desu, seems pretty humane
I can show you some videos of Western slaughtehouses killing animals in an absolutely barbaric way t.b.h.

Animals in western countries are required to be slaughtered painlessly, and they can't witness other animals being slaughtered. It's much more humane than how chinks, poos, mudslimes and niggers kill their animals

You're really THAT naive? Just go on any vegan propaganda group, they're just as bad here. Not that it matters since they're animals.

>Wants to kill people because they kill dogs

How are you any better

I don't give a fuck if they kill pets, I think we should vaporize China because they think they can step to us. No one can. Fuck off before we end you Chinks.

>this is happening right now somewhere in China and you can´t stop it

feels pretty bad desu

Koreans eat dogs too.

pigs are of no use to men aside from meaningless companionship and a meal, a dog is a hunter a friend a guardian and a symbol of domestication

Animals die. If you use every part of their body after their death, its completely fine and part of the life circle. Saying you wont eat horse because of muh feelings is retarded.

If you're unable to see why you're a faggot, you should go back to Regedit

Fuck off.

You should bow to your slanted masters lad, they're just coming back from 2 bad centuries

btw I ate dog once during a trip in China, it's a pretty gud meat m8s

Yet you're eating other animals every single day...

>Over 100,000 tons of dog meat, or 2.5 million dogs, are consumed annually in South Korea.
>A fair number of South Koreans (approximately 42% to 60%) have eaten dog meat at least once in their lifetime

Deal with it, OP.

Yeah pic related sure is a great hunter

Pigs are domesticated too

Except that you don't earn a dog's loyalty unlike you would have to with a cat or a pig thus the meaningless companionship is by the dog side.

Completely untrue.

Look up videos of farm animals getting neutered.

They tie rubberbands around their balls then pull their balls off by hand with no anesthetics after a few days.
Youre absolutely naive if you think the farming industry in the west is any more humane than what's happening to those dogs.

And honestly I don't even give a shit that it happens. I only give a shit when I see uninformed hypocrites like you.

A wild pig can easily kill a dog. They can bite pretty viciously.

>muh feelings
>muh friend
>muh guardian
>muh symbol
Why don't you just go back to tumblr to get a hug, wimp?

Christ keep grasping at straws french fag

What if god made dogs to be man's playthings? If that is so we as man can kill dogs however we want to. Or don't you believe in god OP?

>eating retarded animals specifically made for eating
>same thing as eating intelligent companion animals
Fuck Swedes and fuck all the Europeans who eat horses

Dogs are just retarded degenerate wolves desu

I love dogs. They are the best pet, it's not even debatable.

That being said, however, that is their culture and their way. We have no more right to judge them then the poo in loos have to judge us for eating beef.

>"pigs are loyal"
That's true - you do keep voting Merkel back in.

>denmark
>sow crates

Fuck off mate.

The bat guy does have some skills.

pigs are said to be more intelligent than dogs though

Dogs can also do that job without eating the damn truffle. Hence why dogs should never be eaten.

Whatever you say Mr. حزمة الحطب

Pigs are smart and highly social animals desu, more so than dogs
Both taste great though I'll give you that

WHANG DUNG CHIN!
>Crawls inside dog flesh suit
IS OLD MEDICINAL CURE OF ANSHINT CHINER!
>Masturbates and dunks small asian penis in boiling dog blood
WHANG CHUN CHING!

A CHUNG DANG WON FAN PHOO!
>Grins toothlessly from decades of eating gutter oil and smoking ten packs a day of radioactive chink cigs

MIRACUROUS CURES FOR IMPOTENT!
>Beats off into dead dog suit's asshole

White men genetically engineered dogs from wolves. It's our responsibility to ensure our creations are not harmed by foreigners.

Pigs can also dispose of any unwanted baby in less than an hour

>be chink
>have 3 dogs
>love dogs

cultural thing motherfuckers, just wait until the mainland modernizes

>if you don't want to slaughter one of man's greatest achievements of domestication you're a "Purdy"
Kill yourself, you're probably a muslim anyway.

Awooooo~

Just like cattle? Try again m8

Why are Americans so asshurt that the Chinks are stealing the top spot for them?

I'm waiting for replies from burgers in denial desu

from them*

>france
>white

And you're just a retarded degenerate frog

You have never realised that eating different kinds of meat is a matter of culture? Jews and muslims don't eat pigs, eating dogs and cats is ok in China and some cultures even eat alligators. What makes you think that yourway of meat consumption is superior?

Would you stop eating cows if indian told you to?

>eating meat in 2016
>meat is good for you

Whew lads.

Enjoy your carcinogen filled meal that is literal nothing more than shitty rotten carcass slush.

>dats dey culcha mayne
Cultural relativism is garbage. I bet you think muslims fucking 9 year olds is fine too because dass just dey culcher

When millions of Americans start moving to China, you might be right

How the fuck could you kill and eat a dog and fucking live with yourself. Dogs show you love and loyalty until the day they die. They are family based animals. Dogs just want to see you. Dogs are great companions and will alert you if any intruder comes and even attack said intruder if they get too close. They just want to be friends.

Probably but I'm still right though
Dogs are descended from wolves who were too lazy to hunt for themselves and who started following humans around for free food
Litterally the niggers of the canid family

claudiajean.wordpress.com/a-comparison-of-taiwan-and-china/

Proof Communism doesn't work, and probably the reason why the US has been shilling for Communist China for so long, to keep China from getting too powerful.

Because those other races and "cultures" are fucking retarded. Chinks, mudslimes, pooinloos, and niggers are all garbage. They and their culture is inferior.

at least they killed them quickly

Dogs have been raised generation after generation to see us as companions. Pigs have not. I dont like that abusive slaughter methods are used on any animal but I equate the slaughter of dogs as something like betrayal. You may not agree but all memes and shitposting aside, I feel dogs see us differently than pigs do.

first time eating jalapenos wtf why have i never tried these b4, it's fucking great on this sandwich

Wrong. My dog will kill the same wolves you claim he degenerated from.

context?

We eat horse sausages in Norway, at least in rural parts of the country.

And horses are delicious, yet they're still our companions

Also you guys forget the fact that a dog won't hesitate to eat your corpse when you die

do you hunt baguettes in the wild? we are domesticated humans.

>dog-killer
???
it's not a priori worse to eat dog than cow or pig

None of us have the moral ground to bitch about how chinks kill dogs and cats, we do worse shit to cows, sheep and pigs anyway.

some mexican drug guy getting flayed alive by other mexican guys. the box cutter was too dull to cut his throat so after that they went down and started flaying his chest

Where is this happening? And why? Nothing deserves this much suffering. Nothing.

Cows have been breed to be used as food. Dogs have been breed to be used as pets.

And dog-killing is wrong because?
Stupid sjw

This is what american family movies about dogs do to your mind. Truly sad.

Probably Mexico.

>Nothing deserves this much suffering. Nothing.
I disagree.

Pigs can be loyal too

You people love your dogs like Mudslimes love Muhammad.
Get over it, they're just dogs.

Cows and sheep have been breed for food. Dogs didn't make it to China till recently and were primarily breed for companionship.

>Nothing deserves this much suffering.
even if in a past life he was Hitler?

There's a reason the Japanese look down on all other Asian races.

Bred for food or not, torturing a sentient non-human animal is subhuman behavior.

Who for example? Even genocidal maniacs doesnt deserve this. If someone deserves death, then it should be by quick execution.

They literally all do that though.

Memri Tv is too good.

... full video?

been a while since something on Sup Forums made me feel disgust

More pls.

Yes. Even if he was Hitler. If someone is sentenced to death it must be a quick execution. Otherwise behaviour like this will continue to exist. Dont get me wrong. I am for execution when ABSOLUTELY necessery. But it has to be quick and painless.

nigga you on Sup Forums, what the fuck do you think

A pedo with tons of info on a pedo ring, for instance.
A member of a kidnapping group with info on the victim's locations.
A traitor who sold classified military info to foreign nations and refuses to tell what info he sold.
A communist leader who is actively trying to subvert the integrity of a nation.
A druglord responsible for the destruction of thousands of families who has info on his lackeys and rivals.

And so on.

delete this, my doge died today

The amount of spergs and autists with no feelings or compassion in this thread is appalling.

Edgy

>cultural thing motherfuckers, just wait until the mainland modernizes
>I am chink
>from mainland
>mainland is hopeless

>only nogs and asians are the only races that never discovered the utility of work animals like dogs, cats and horses

They're not human is the only possible explanation, or their intelligence is miniscule. Even the American abos figured out how to use work animals.

go back to your shitskins and continue barbaric practices?