Will it happen in his second term?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think this was written before he campaigned and saw what the drugs were actually doing.

So I don't think so.

I hope so

>and saw what the drugs were actually doing.

Well, it's not like the war on drugs is actually helping. All it does is put a bunch of niggers in prison that you have to shelter and feed with your tax dollars.

America will never be great again until cannabis is legalized.

This would be a huge step in the right direction, and actually save the country a shit ton of money

It was in 1990, as cocaine was ravaging Miami.

>Well, it's not like the war on drugs is actually helping. All it does is put a bunch of niggers in prison that you have to shelter and feed with your tax dollars

Don't forget
>Number one source of income of nigs and spics

The way i see it is that if the drugs are legal then all the druggies will buy more being that it will be easier to buy then they will either die or their brains will turn into soup so they will be no longer relevant and probably die anyway.
Point is anyone doing these drugs arent worth the oxygen they inhale. So end result being less druggies on welfare less people in jail less tax money spent on worthless retards

He's said he wants to legalize medical marijuana at the federal level and would leave recreational legalization up to the states.
Sounds pretty reasonable to me if he sticks by that tbqh.

This.

What source is from OP's pic from anyways?

Then surely you would be ok with farming the non-smokable European Hemp? Which is already legal? Surely it would be no problem that hemp cloth is rough as fuck

as a DUDE WEED LMAO for most my life. I think stoners have taken off with the whole "hemp will save the world man" thing.

"Its a different plant man"
No it's not, its Cannabis Sativa, as such, its flowers will contain high levels of THC.

Now the cordage(stems) used for hemp products do not, as stems don't have high levels of THC...

Agreed.

All cannabis is medicinal.

Why don't you look at the image name friend?

their excuse is that american cops aren't smart enough to tell the difference between industrial hemp and recreational cannabis.

>Trump legalizes Marijuana
>Leftists hate weed now because literal Hitler gave it to them

Because they are literally the same fucking plant.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0

Don't hold your breath for legalization. I can only remember trump saying medicinal marijuana should absolutely be legal and recreational should be left up to the states. I expect a focus on the economy, pro-business, jobs, infrastructure, and immigration with him.

No hemp is legal federally in the USA.

Fake as fuck. OP is a total faggot.

duh, but anyone whos seen both irl can tell the difference just by smell. they look nothing alike nowadays thanks to all that crazy breeding, i can see why they used that excuse in the past but it simply doesnt hold these days.

((one post id))

What is Sup Forumss opinion on drug legalization? Is it good because governments should not be involved, or is it bad because drugs are degenerate?

cannabis is gonna generally smell like cannabis. As coffee tends to smell like coffee.

set up drug clinics where junkies can kill themselves slowly and safely. basically run them like institutions but instead of crazy pills they give out heroin and meth. way cheaper and safer than the catch and release shit we do now.

Problem with that is the druggies will pressure more people to become druggies before that happens.

>pressure

unless they are literal children its just another way of culling the weak-minded.

Hey fellow leafs. I'm a Canadian who's been living/working in teh US for the last 5 years on a work visa but I may have to go back to Canada soon. Where's a good place to live and work that isn't full of shitskins and isn't fucking expensive? I don't really care which province but there's no way I'm going back to the GTA.

Seems to be equally against and for.

While marijuana is more strictly against.

Ironic, innit?

I honestly think he should do it just so I can see the Olympics mental gymnastics needed to hate him for it.

almost as if Sup Forums is highly influenced by shills or something....

>He's gonna have his buddies at monsanto GMO it and we will never have normal weed again.

Literally stoners all over have been protesting the legalization since Colorado.

>So what if people are going to jail for years for growing a plant? That's better than GMO'd Cannabis!