/ewo/ - Freedom edition

EWO (Eyes Wide Open) is a thread to investigate politicians and the elite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&
archive.is/YRI6T
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1506663
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-

guys, check the bumping. the last thread didnt get bumped 2 times by me and if the other guy didnt sage it ignored 2 other posts and didnt bump. can you block a post from being bumped? a new form of Sup Forums censorship?

Please keep posting, because I am the OP and I don't count for bumps

you should be able to bump too. just bumping multiple times after another, and the first 2-3 post you shouldnt be able to bump. other than that i could bump my own stuff

Yeah that was weird.

What's with all the massive censorship?

- videos about other pedophile rings (documentaries, news bits) being deleted on YouTube

- Twitter and Facebook banning the mere mention of pizzagate

- Google locking account

and now even Sup Forums? It's insane

nobody bumps because nobody cares anymore.

also

SAGE

Nobody is talking about bumps, retard

Last thread had 3 bumps within 1 minute and it was in page 10 with 50 replies

it means we are onto something. notice how the shilling increased drastically like 1-2 days before election? why that? why not spent the ressources before that when it still counts. and even after the election it kept going stronger than the whole election before. why that? coincidently it increased at the same time pizzagate came up. even bigger coincidence is that david broock, head of CTR is ex BF of one of our mainsuspects james alefantis. do you think he employed fellow pedos he knew from the pizzaparties at CPP? would explain why the shills also got more motivated as it seems because it became personal. is it possible to check if there were any charges against CTR people for sexual assault or childdiddling?

And as soon as user posted about being locked out of their account the threaded archived, even though the thread was clearly active.

PIZZAFUCKINGPARTY (the most obvious pedo) posted a picture in 'Baby Doll Pizza' talking about pizza sacrifices

any information on that place?

the more I get into this the more 'unreal' it seems.

Whats next? past advanced human civilizations erased and forgotten? reptiloids.

sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit

Bumping to save the kids. God speed anons. Stay armed, stay vigilant, stay safe. This may be the only shot we get before these pedo bastards improve their opsec, and we lose the trail forever. Remember, we get the world we deserve.

bump

Don't get sidetracked

It's just a bunch of rich people who have been so rich for so long and have so much free time that they developed some weird rituals...

and they are initiated into it since they are kids, so they see it as normal

>it means we are on to something
or it means normie sites delete content that violates its tos relating to doxing and targeting people without any real evidence?

damn those 2s

I actually got banned for about a week for posting a thread on pizzagate. The thread was unbiased and everything in the thread was factual information and links.

I assume this has been happening to many, many people. Sup Forums is now a dead zone concerning this issue. but there's another place where people are doing real research.

voat

Checked my good man. Take this. Its not safe to meme alone.

>documentaries about convicted pedophile rings
>content that violates its tos relating to doxing and targeting people without any real evidence

pick 1

damn will this post be doubles as well?

for truth!

which documentaries?

well, when i get banned i will come back on my phone just to post about the censorship before going to voat. but until then im trying my best to help here

im still thinking we should look into pizzaria paradiso since its directly at the spike of the small pentagramm (dupont circle)

Conspiracy of silence is an excellent place to start friend.

That's not what I was asking. I was asking which documentaries about convicted pedophiles are being censored or scrubbed by sites like twitter, facebook etc.

They took down a Nat Geo documentary that had 5 million views

which one? who was it owned by?

I know where you are going. It was up for 5 years, and now they suddenly care about copyright? While other documentaries are still up and intact?

well you could argue that it suddenly being linked all over the place may have alerted nat geo people that someone was making googlebux off of their work, it's quite common.

Which documentary was it?

by the way, didnt FBI user tell us to "look at the cards"? or is that misinformation i got? if he did say it, did he mean these ones

Bump, you pizzasluts!

bump

podesta was obama's chairman

and that old lady in the goldfish fanciers received a nobel prize in another of the cards

It was referencing the podesta leaks, and a picture in one of the emails with cards.
Or so the theory goes

SHADILAY LADS

Have you got any screenshots of FBI user I've heard about him plenty of times but never read what he actually said

bump

there was a email with podesta playing cards with a girl we assumed to be madelaine, but it turned out it was apparently just his granddaughter

not sure if there is more

99% chances it was larping

Is there a way we can figure out what they are actually trying to do in their rituals based on their paintings? Does anyone know about Crowley/sex magic/occultism?

people up high in the thirteen families have blew out the lid and we know what they do and what's their goal

Im not saying this in the shill way, but im quite certain /x/ can help.

Just that he was a real dickhead by all accounts.

What is the point of analyzing their art? Who cares?

We know they are pedophiles and they have orgies in their castles. What else do you want to know? We need real evidence, not some retarded artistic hidden meaning in a painting.

You never know. Being well versed in the enemy and his ways is never a bad thing. It could be some small detail a decade down the line where someone slips up, and we get to un ravel another cell of these monsters. You never know what the detail will be. Sly occult head nods are everywhere. Understanding WHY they use things the way they do, can lend context. Context as in, separating amateur edgelords, and actual practicioners. That way we dont crawl down the wrong rabbithole.

probably MKUltra. abuse a kid hard enough and eventually it will split personalities as a survivalmechanism with one personality being unaware of the abuse and the other being aware. build in some trigger, like give a striped shirt before you start the abuse and you are able to trigger out the personality with it and form it to your desires

at least thats my best guess

this guy gets it, thats why i always post . wether you believe in it or not doesnt matter. fact is (((they))) do, and it all holds a meaning. understanding the symbolism helps us following the leads. it probably wont be enough to proof it for court, but it lets us know where to look

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&

Unless it's blatant, it's useless.

>oh look, this painting has a butterfly, but this type of butterfly is a butterfly with no antennae, and this kind of butterfly was used by the Canaanites to signal they were part of the priesthood class, and in 1487 there was a sect within the Vatican that had this butterfly as symbol, and look at this bible passage: Pontificius 3:37 "By the butterfly you should known them"

People run away when they see shit like that

Abramovic's Reddit AMA was a slip up that's for sure. She didn't forsee the emails being leaked.

They deliver beer!

Even if only one or two people know the actual metaphysics behind it, its worth it. Granted, i love /x/ but they tend to have a wider range of bullshit and LARPing to wade through. From what i understand based on a bit of Israel Regardies "Golden Dawn" sex is an extra powerful effort of will (energy for the Craft) sex with a purer conduit i.e. a child produces a finer end result. Again, depending on your goals, domination and pain can be a type of effort of will. Not claiming to be an expert, but its what i got.

Thx pal

bump. pizzagate deniers need to get gaped

If anything its more of a verification method for investigators. Helps us to separate edgelords from people who just dig the whole "pagan, darkness, mystic, hipster" thing. I think it could be useful to create a data sheet on legitimate magick practices and designs. If only for our tracking hound anons.

Yes their needs to be a method of distinguishing the practitioners from the poseurs, useful idiots, and unlucky chumps that copied a symbol just 'cos.

NEW NEWS

>NYT facing backlash for Comet shooting suspect interview

archive.is/YRI6T

tbqh the rituals are just a way to influence new members into the beyond socially acceptable acts by the hunger for learning knowledge denied to plebs. Their cult connection is the carrot they wave in front of potential targets.

bump

Magick is a kinda funny thing. One day its a carrot, the next day, youre mainlining the secret truths of the universe. I reckon the early "initiate" stages are introduced to members in adolescense. Their entire world view, the state of matter, energy, time, and conciousness are vastly different from ours. If they are actually practicing. Hoestly if you dont believe in it, how can you have the effort of will to use it? Gotta believe to recieve kinda thing.

Bumping again. Dont let this thread die boys.

bump

Bump

Because I almost got banned this morning.

I have a lot to say about the paintings. Well, one of them. Look for my "art project" this weekend.

Btw, I'm not suicidal, definitely homicidal, never suicidal.

Tell me more about this "art project". Genuinely curious about it.

I just got banned for shit that wasn't mine!

Then suddenly un banned!

Wtf?

I will be posting my work this week!

Mad, paranoid, and slightly scared.

That's when I do my very best work!

bammp

What's the verdict on this?

whats written in there is probably true, but its probably not from the real guillani. its from an unverified twitter account claiming to be him. he got quite a lot followers so it could be him, but until that is proven i would assume its some troll with the media just waiting for us to jump onto it, then disprove it and go along telling that all of pizzagate is made up stuff like that document

autism

I am analyzing a painting.

Putting together my research, for a formal presentation. Sadly, I keep letting myself get distracted.

I need to finish it, present it, and then answer questions.

I'm sorry, not trying to be vague or mysterious, it's that I'm not done yet..

Word. I await your project eagerly. We all have different talents, we can cover a lot of ground in our guerrilla investigation working different apects. Keep on truckin user

Someone said, the CIA claims they started the modern art movement, or whatever, I asked for more information, and got banned.

Now unbanned, I'm not saying shit until I can say it all.

Please understand, this has changed things for me. I will search harder, and go deeper than before.

"Strengthen my resolve" HA!

This is the ONLY thing I will do, until it's done.

So, yea, gotta go, look for it soon I'm leaning towards late Friday afternoon.

Dammit!

Replied to your other post, I'm a little rattled right now.. thanks for your support and understanding!

Dammit man!

Doing it all wrong today!

I gotta go calm down, and get to work..

I believe the.CIA did. Pay some kike college student to throw paint at a canvas for a half an hour, call it art and charge 40,000 dollars for it. Quick, easy, money laundering Strategy. When you give someone tens of thousands of dollars for an easy to make piece of paper, theres lots of room for financial fuckery. No expert, but i can see it.

lol, come on man

Yep, it's ridiculous really when you think about the amount of money that changes hands over modern/contemporary "art". Some modern art at least had some semblance of merit, but now...jesus wept.

I have had another thought occur, as relates to the elites and magick. Perhaps the genuine practitioners and the poser edgelords are both putting energy into their monstrous project. The edgelords unwittingly, whereas the practitioners do it intentionally. They might be using the weaker uninformed people as a sort of base trickle charge to keep their "machine" running In between charges from heavy duty rituals Done by people skilled in the craft.

High value, low effort. And if you dont "get it" they just say you are uncultured and un educated. I dont think it wise to trust someone who owns a lot of modern art. Seems like they could get paid for some high value drugs, or murder or children, and write it off that they sold a painting.

That being said, the creepy serbian art podesta is fond of seems too high quality to be used in that fashion.

Bumping again, you guys are the best, dont ever change. Not like any of us could leave this place if we wanted to. Only in death does our memeing end!!!

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1506663

i'll bump

just in case someone wants to have a look into the symbolism and such stuff

Do you have pictures without the red squares and circles all over the place?

A sign that AI-bots have taken over the catalog is the extremely low energy of the posts. No excitement whatsoever. It is the definition of 'calm before the storm'. First I noticed it was yesterday morning with the Giuliani statement. For all I know Giuliani could he dead (his fox news appearance last night couldve been an avatar) and as for the extremely low traffic, it could be that its the holidays, it could be that internet has been fractured into groups, or it could be that lots of people are experiencing internet blackouts or theyre plain dead.

Giuliani's statement is fake, dumb leaf

>Giuliani
That is guaranteed a pollock or a cia pollock. That fake Voltaire quote is only circulated here and Stormfront.

Untill we see a tad bit of proof that its genuine, i dont buy it. And you shouldnt either. It can be used against us in this "context war" we are smack in the middle of.

When I said Giuliani could be dead I sort of meant it could be possible that it was someone else who fabricated the statement.

It came from an unconfirmed twatter account.

>bots
'>leaf'-frog.png

U focking wot m8
Highlight my posts nigga, bots cant handle my skremph

Shut the fuck up you retard. It's the people like you with no cognitive ability who shill the bullshit while the real happenings are being slid and saged.

you are a moron, a shill or a troll (perhaps all of them)