Why did Kek fail my state Sup Forums...

Why did Kek fail my state Sup Forums ? They're taking away my assault rifles and now pablo and tyrone with AK-47s can shoot us law-abiding citizens down even easier. Why does kek look down on my state? We're not all cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

capoliticalreview.com/trending/ca-senate-votes-28-8-to-exempt-itself-from-california-gun-laws/
washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/6/one-law-for-us-another-for-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting January 1st nobody in the state can legally buy or sell one with assault rifle features. SB880 re-defines assault weapons and owners of assault weapons will be required to register them with the California Department of Justice by January 1, 2018.

Wednesday will be the last day you can buy the gun in it's current form legally in the State of California. The Department of Justice says buyers must actually take possession of their rifle before January 1st. It has to be purchased in time to allow for the 10-day waiting period before the buyer can pick up their new rifle. if someone purchases a soon-to-be-banned rifle by the Dec. 21 deadline, but fails to pick it up in time on Dec. 31, they will not get their rifle. Legally gun dealers may not deliver one, even if it's been paid for.

glad i got mine before all this shit happened

idk if we can do anything about it tho

LOL fug wrong image.
I just turned 18 so I'm fucked.

>living in Commiefornia

What exactly do you expect?

CA establishment passed a law a while back that allows the elite and politicians to be exempt from firearm bans and regulations.

Your state is completely fucked.

>The California State Senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not! They voted 28-8 to exempt themselves from the gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the California.

capoliticalreview.com/trending/ca-senate-votes-28-8-to-exempt-itself-from-california-gun-laws/

I was born and raised here. I broke the conditioning awhile ago (communist have been teaching as young as first grade now) but I love my friends and family too much to consider moving and too young atm. Any suggestions for the future? I've been thinking Montana.

So get a jew lawyer to file a lawsuit for having your guaranteed constitutional rights taken away

move

why would you even want to live there?

Wait til trump stack the courts and BTFO commiefornia.

a lawsuit that would probably take 10 years, i doubt user has the money for that

>Not owning a AK

pleb

well maybe move to AZ or NV and assimilate to their culture

My father and his friends own one, I do not. They've been talking about it a lot lately but it's too fucking late.

AHHH NEED MAH A R FIFTEEN TA OVERTHROW DA GUMBMINT

*DRONE STRIKE KILLS YOU*

Wait until trump's SC appointments go through and sue the state.

Or just buy an Ares SCR if you can't afford that.

So Cal here. I'm praying that Trump does something about this when he gets in office.

How is the AR15 an assault rifle. I never understood this line. In accordance to national law, and with the CA law of 10 round maximums, it's essentially weaker than a pistol in it's current form.

There are organizations that are doing so or plan to do so. Calguns Foundation, FPC, Cal Pistol & Rifle Assc, NRA and a few others.

Irrelevant, the problem is that it's a scary gun like those school shooters use.

>implying the gov't throws hellfires around willy-nilly in complex environments with water, gas, and electric lines that it inevitably has to pay for

its easy in Syria when ISIS is polite enough to put flags on everything and pick them off when they leave cities. plus we dont pay to fix it up later.

drone strikes in any decently urban or suburban area is much, much, much harder and has long lasting damage effects on local infrastructure.

Well, first the legislature went about to define what "assault rifle" meant. Then they went about banning all the guns based on that definition. It doesn't matter what people THINK the meaning of an "assault rifle" is, it only matters on what the DEFINITION that the legislators gave it means.

washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/6/one-law-for-us-another-for-you/

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL.. I'M DISGUSTED.

Time to help the California sessesion movement before the cancer spreads further.

Fake news. You'll never find that law in an official source. This why Trump won you fuck.

Cali is a latinamerican utopia.

Amazing.

fuck off faggot

Satan, you should know better than to reply to bait.

We all ready have loads of Califags here in AZ.

Had to drop 4K this Christmas just to get some decent guns. Fuck this state

I would love nothing more than Trump federal government to force more liberal gun laws down the throats of commiefornia

Oh my god, that's why fucking everyone was out the ass at the door trying to buy an AR-15.

Jesus christ, I hate living here.

Yep, it's real and every gun law since 2011 doesn't apply to the people in power.

Oh comon, you've seen all the videos right ?
you just put ur IED out in the street and wait the the jew-servants to drive over it and blam!

seen the hadji iraqis and aphganis do it a thousand times

search - Juba the iraqi sniper

There is already a bill being set up for this to be repealed along with most of the illegal guns laws

Source, I am going to protest this shit.

Trips of truth

Thomas Jefferson was erased from history since he owned slaves
Though he founded the Democrat party, the Democratic party of today refuses to acknowledge this fact.

eh its not that bad, should've saved an image from a previous cali gun thread but the majority of counties in CA are shall issue for ccw.

This. California has no right to do this OP.

Lock your rifle away, retain your God given rights. Don't do anything stupid, do not commit an action. You are reacting to those who wish to take your rights, by preserving them.

it is, to say the least, more complicated then this. however the basic principle is correct. the insurgents advantage is that they are the ones typically choosing the time, place, and method of attack. even false alarms can be extremely costly to the security force; imagine that you set off just one bomb, somewhere, as a show of legitimacy (ie, "see! we can into-ANFO!"). the next week u call in a threat to the airport. congrats, you just interfered with the entire air traffic queue for your area, maybe the nation if you are at a major hub like chicago O'Hare. and now they have to search terminals for at least an hour looking for a bomb that may or may not exist, all while people miss flights and luggage doesnt get loaded, etc.

or it could be a hospital. or a police station. or a university. or a local chemical plant. you can even make the odd fake bomb just to waste resources, does anyone remember when Aqua Teen Hunger Force LED viral marketing light boards had the bomb squad called on them and it shutdown city blocks?

the point is, being the security force gets real hard., real fast, and really expensive.

Because california is a shithole lib state. If you expected anything else you are an idiot. Dont forget to pay your taxes so the state gov can use it for lawyer fees to defend illegal beaners.

>Banned in California
>In 2016

For all intents and purposes AR15 rifles in their regular configuration have been banned in CA for years.. Decades even, perhaps. Even I know this, and I'm not even an American.
>related
It doesn't look like this because people think it is more practical or tactical than an AR in it's regular configuration.

because your state is run by moloch

You live in a American colony. US law doesn't apply anymore. Move to a white state if you want to be free.

Fuck I really hope this doesn't cut into my range visits

>American
Meant to say mexican.

Don't worry OP, depending on where you live in commiefornia Nevada isn't that far away and its balls easy to get guns to and from the state.

tl;dr fuck commiefornia unconstitutional gun laws and get an ar15 anyway

lel I bet counties like fresno will completely ignore this like they have been ignoring mag restrictions.

LOL

>THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MUH GUNS AWAY
>oh
>theyre taking them away now

LOL

AND YOU AREN'T RESISTING

HAHAHAHA

MUH GUNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZ

top kek amerifarts

i crap & clap for you handicap fuckheads

Kek will slay California but first Calexit must happen.

You failed your state amigo.

>We're not all cucked.

If you're still living in CA, you're cucked.

Stay the fuck out commie. Montana is already full with colonizers from Commifornia.
>be commiefornian
>bitch about commifornia
>decide to move to Montana
>"i be native montana now, i wont vote like before"
>start flipping counties and elect democrat
yeah no fuck you faggots

I can't find work and I can't move user, this fucking hellhole traps people(Poor people) here. All I want is a job and the ability to save up so I never have to come back to this place again.

I just want actual freedom, not state-sanctioned propaganda by this place.

Kek didnt fail your state.

Your state failed Kek

i can't just leave my friends and family. I think I'm going to sink with the ship, user.
I know. I could have been more active. There were trump supporters in UC Berkeley actively shitting on liberals and it was amazing. I could have done my part.

Implying that the liberal shithole that is Commiefornia hasn't been a lost cause for years.

Move or stop complaining.

Real AR15s are already b& in commiefornia.

no, don't encourage them.
They''ve fucked Colorado and now fucking Montana up. Thanks to those fucks we now have refugees from fucking Congo showing up

It's not comfortable or easy but preserving your rights and way of life rarely is. Relying on others to do it for you will only leave you disappointed.

At this point why buy an AR-15 instead of a regular semi-automatic stock rifle?

>"we aren't going to take your guns away we just want common sense gun control"
>be california
>enact common sense gun control
>then keep going and going
>"it's just more common sense gun control bro"
>and they keep going and going
>be the strictest gun control state
>still keep piling on more and more

reminds me of USSR a bit desu

He's right
>Population replacement continues
>Traditional Americans are a minority
>Gun ownership goes down
>Gun control passes
It's all part of the plan, CA is just a few years ahead of schedule

>meanwhile be bankrupt and siphon taxpayer money from productive states like a parasite
>threaten to secede when you don't get the president you want

Plus it's probably a quarter million dollars for a single trigger pull. The missile is about half that, plus costs of putting the missile up in the air, the base to support the drone, paychecks for the airmen that fly and maintain the drone, etc.

Cheap if you're dropping a terrorist leader, expensive if you're going through your own population.

They're braver than I ever will be. I'm scared to die a martyr here. You speak against illegal immigration and illegals will fucking take you out without question.

You speak out for guns and get labeled a "right wing extremist".

You speak out against the status quo, how things are run, how badly inefficient they are, you are in some way painting a crosshair on your own head.

I know I have.

Fuck, we can't even speak out against a friend of ours who hanged himself after his girlfriend pushed him into killing himself. Because "They're(Girlfriend's family are) well connected to the cartels and larger people than you user, you don't want to disappear do you?"

There was 800 pages of texts, proof that he was going to off himself. There was a whole planning phase the girlfriend encouraged.

This place is run and handled by sociopaths.

You fight here and you disappear, you do anything that goes outside the mob rule here and get fucking destroyed in the nuclear fire that is their social shaming and destruction.

>t. pissed off "Uncle Tom", "Race traitor", "right wing extremist", "Asian white Supremacist" Filipino living in Commiefuckingfornia

Yeah people that live in commiefornia but go on Sup Forums still vote democrat, I totally forgot.

Fucking idiot.

Don't worry. He is working on the final solution to the California problem, right now.

Leave that shithole, user.
Kek has abandoned it.

U don't need a gun anyway lol what...are u going to shoot a school or something lol

It's your fellow staters that are fucking things up. Stay in commiefornia faggot. Wall just got longer

Trump's supreme court would probably strike down a lot of those laws if the gun lobby decides to challenge them. That's how we almost got rid of the retarded 10 day waiting period (it's in an appeal court now I think).

There's still a sliver of hope, lads.

Lol me and my redpilled friend have been thinking of moving to Montana. His grandma has a cabin up there so he's most likely going to inherit it. I can't wait to be your neighbor user. It's actually beautiful up there! Also It'd be nice to fish without having to drive 4 hours out of the bay area.

the big issue honestly is that you are literally attacking your own tax base.

you think Syria is raking in what it was in say 2010? not even close. going full-martial law is stupid for a lot of reasons, losing a bunch of cash is just one of them.

And we arent even assuming the insurgents arent aided by defectors or foreign instigators.

No, fuck you. Stay in Commifornia. Natives won't accept your ass

Wait for the new SC then someone to challenge the law. Bye bye all unconstitutional gun laws in CA.

Friend told me how much dirty looks he got while visiting up there. Also told me you guys had a fair bit of beaners. Apparently you guys just don't want cuckafornians up there, huh?

because they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

>They''ve fucked Colorado
oh yeah they have. >leave commiefornia because it is a shithole filled with i sane taxes, feral niggers, illegal beans, and freeloaders
>move to colorado and vote democrat to bring all the trash you left behind in commiefornia here
Califags GET OUT

California is the home of the bohemian grove, it's the seat of moloch's power in modern america. He is contained to that shithole but we need more digits to completely banish him from reality.

Roll

Fuck laws. In just going to smuggle receivers from out of state and build them here. Best part is a receiver is just a hunk of metal that can be hidden easily.

Notify Trump so one of his first acts would be to undermine liberal bastions like Commiefornia when it comes to liberals fucking with the 2nd Amendment.

He may be able to make an executive order banning states from banning any guns. It will still require background checks thought - it's just wise policy to keep niggers, illegals, and other undesirables from getting it.
>Maybe keep liberals from getting them too, so they'd be helpless when the RWDS come

Caliniggers are doing the same thing to Idaho, soon Wyoming, and maybe even Montana. All the rocky states are getting fucked by this scourge.

This proves Kek isn't looking after Cali anymore. Leave us be, learn from our mistakes. Cali is the future of our country if we don't keep fighting.

Kek is a god of chaos. Humans attempt to put order into things, but that going against nature and the natural order which is a march to ever increasing entropy. Kek is this universal force, chaos cease being chaotic when everything is mediates into averageness.

What happened to 2A???

No
No one wants you fuckers regardless of how you vote

I would assume just to trigger gun fags.

I'm coming, so is my friend. I don't care what you think, this is my country and I won't be bound by the shackles of my homestate's political dominant party. You're just as ignorant as the left, faggot.

The thing about our laws is they constantly get tested, even our Bill of Rights. Commiefornia will pass this, but someone will fight it and take it all the way to the supreme court, where it will be reversed. And they'll get their AR15s back because you can't single out Californians to be discriminated against and make them lose their 2A, if the rest of the country gets to have their 2A.

Sometimes it takes time, and sometimes a lot of Jewyers and a lot of money, but our system is eventually self-righting.

Oh come on, its not like two moslems with a pressure cooker managed to shut down a major US city for the better part of a week.

We tried that. We set up a petition to get a measure put on the ballot that would repeal these laws earlier this year. We needed 500,000 signatures. We got just over 100,000. Fuck this state.

You saw what your state did against trump.

Now Kek will make it pay. Like what has happened to the celebrities.

AR-15s have gotten really cheap lately. Parts availability is still excellent. The alternatives aren't that attractive either: keltec su16, ruger mini14, etc

And of course its America's gun.

checked. Fuck California. We're doomed.

But drone strikes create more terrorists than they kill.
Or did the math change on that in 2008.