White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it

The future of life on the planet depends on bringing the 500-year rampage of the white man to a halt.

>salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=p2ANRdmQ51w
archive.is/S80rG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SALON

>they're actually doubling down

Oh shit nigger, were done for.

So what do you propose? black men run the world?

Also, 500 years is not really that long.

This is only happening because jews keep lying about being white.

>salon.com
archive that shit then link the archive, don't give more hits to their garbage website

Post an archive.
I ain't giving those dykes clicks.

Also, funny how they blame every white man for the acts committed by only certain groups of whites.
My ancestors had nothing to do with colonialism.
We were under the rule of foreign leaders for the better part of the last 1000 years.

>We have to attack someone based on sex and race.
>We're the tolerant side
It's getting pretty fun, lads.

>reading salon

found your mistake. i gave up on them and slate many moons ago. they are nothing more than click bait any more and are far beyond reprieve.

too bad they both started out with interesting ideas.

>Salon
>year old article

500 years ago is when the Dark Ages ended. Are they imply they want a new one?

this

The day of the rope is coming and Frank Joyce will be the first one to swing.

white people btfo

>We were under the rule of foreign leaders for the better part of the last 1000 years.

Me too !!!

>linking to fake news sites
Archive or gtfo

But why would you want destroy mankind?

>we will never get along
Thank god, maybe more retard cucks will stop bothering like I did. Mid 20s is conversion season for the brainwashed.

I SUGGEST A COLLABORATION OF PERSPECTIVES OF DIFFERENT
NATIONALITIES WITHIN A COUNCIL
ALIGNED AND WELL BALANCED WITHIN A COCREATIVE HEART SPACED INTENT TO ALLOW HUMANITIES SOVERIGNTY TO FLOURISH & PROSPER FOR GENERATIONS IF NOT EONS

STRICTLY THINK:
ORGANIC FUTURISM

PROTIP:
An ORGANIC SYD MEAD
Based Reality for all

What do they think this accomplishes? I've literally had a conversation like this where the guy told me no matter what I did I'd always be racist. Tried explaining that I don't give a shit about skin color, only how someone acts.

>Nope. Not good enough. You're still racist, and will always be a racist
>So black people and white people will never truly get along?
>No
>And you'd be happier if we weren't around?
>Yes
>Fine, nigger. Get the fuck out of my country

He was floored. Basically explained that if the game was unwinnable, I'm going to stop playing that way and try to win the other way. Almost seemed to redpill him.

Too late OP; I blew my wad

Lets see Africa still has witch burnings, the middle east gives women no rights, Chinese eat what liberals would consider pets in their houses, Japanese hunt the whale into extinction, Latin America is a mixed race hell hole filled with crime and slums and people trying to desperately flee it. Now lets look at white countries where women have rights to the point of becoming spoiled and entitled, there is no witch hunts, no people fleeing for a better life, no crime (expect the “culturally enriched” cities the west has now), Conserved open space, freedom of speech, etc. Yeah liberals sure looks like the non-white world is filled with justice, freedom and a higher stance of living.

I agree. I'm glad Israel understands. You should help us reach this goal.

Fucking white boys getting BTFO Cx

>it's time they rein themselves in
>p-please guys can you stop?

these fuckers want to go back to the stone age?

If the white man stops global civilization collapses. Mother fucking morons.

White man built all the aqueducts, infrastructure, economy, laws, systems of the western world.... the white female SJWs and black want them to stop?

Are they fucking serious?

>Salon
>OP's flag
>Wanting to get rid of the only race that actually does important things

>He was floored. Basically explained that if the game was unwinnable, I'm going to stop playing that way and try to win the other way. Almost seemed to redpill him.

THIS

500 year... plundered the planet.

More like "developed" the planet.

- less disease
- vaccines
- more food
- people live longer
- internet
- safer and better water supplies
- cars
- TV
- electricity

Western white man has done a great job in the west.

Chinaman did well in Asia.

For fucks sake, Frank Joyce...

>it's time they reign themselves in

I love how even Salon understands we are unstoppable unless we ourselves decide to take it down a notch

Music for the new game:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q

This is war, someone now needs to kill this author.

Article is old. Sup Forums found out it was written by a Jew who lives in a 98% white town.

>for 500 years, white man made the world great enough, so we dont have to work hard and have time to complain about white man

It is white man's fault. if you killed all the inferior races long ago, this shit would not be happening

As usual they got the basic concept right but all the details wrong.
Substitute Islam for White Men and you got something.

You, keyboard warrior, probably can't even pull-up one time. The urge to overcompensate is showing.

>rein THEMSELVES in
It's kind of cozy when nonwhites admit their inadequacy

They continue to use racism as a way to justify shutting us up, because we are inherently good people.

we need to take this liability and turn it into our source of power. If we are racists, then let us be racists. Embrace it. Our ancestors have conquered subhumans before, we can do it again.

You could argue that it's more like 900 years, if you count the First Crusade as the first signfigant WHITE MALE military expedition outside of Europe.

Of course, if the Macedonians are considered white, its been more like 2300 years.

Stuff like this always makes me laugh.

They are the benefactors of what they are complaining about, lavishing in their gains and bitch about it.

>we're not the racists here

>kill whitey

Not a bad idea, actually.
Let the rest of the world starve to death and kill themselves.

>White men must be stopped
>We have to reign in the people that gave us the society we live in and the technology we use

I seriously thought Slate and Salon were the same website.

>salon

LOL ok, back the loony bin with thee.

This is the self race hating frank joyce who wrote that salon piece. He looks rather simple.

Imagine the shitstorm if Breitbart posted some shit like this about a different race. Every advertiser would pull out.

Why don't we play by their rules and organize a boycott of their advertisers? SJWs do this shit all the time, why don't we ever do it too?

Even better, let's make fascism great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2ANRdmQ51w

Roll on January 21st.

Being part of the most hated population feels refreshing.

>not the Asians and Indians for their incessant pollution and backwards society
>not the africans for rampant disease and warfare. For their breeding boom, and lack of infrastructure
>not most of the south American people for their drugs, crime, and ways of life

Ok.

>salon
Its the other way around though, its everyone else holding the white men down. Imagine where we would be by now if the funding went from giving mentally challenged transfaggots pills to kill themselves with, castrations and nigger welfare to space colonization

Based Polacks... telling merkel to fuck off, making GOTYAYs and spittin truth

One thing that cheers me up, those cunts who call for our destruction literally cannot win in the end.

Most likely, we'll eventually slaughter and pacify them. In the unlikely event that they prevail over us, they'll still be the losers. The Muslims nd Chinks won't stand for their bullshit, and will enslave them more thoroughly than we ever could.

Click bait.

for the love of god people

Please use the web archive. These (((opinion writers))) get paid on the # of views their articles bring in.

Why do you all not understand this!?

>Salon

Because no one posted it yet.

archive.is/S80rG

wtf is this domain and why is the merchant alerting us to it?

time to start asking the right questions here Kohai

we whitey nao

They're doing god's work. Practically securing a second term for Trump.

This.

thanks for the flag friend

Lel.

>not all muslims are terrorists!!!
>FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!

Fire yourself out of a submarine torpedo tube