Fuck the British

If Britain hadn't declared war on Germany to start World War 1, there would be no WW2, no Stalin, no Lenin, no Hitler. Hundreds of millions of white men wouldn't have died, and the birth rates of white European nations wouldn't be falling like it is right now.

Britain is solely responsible for fucking up the world. At the beginning of the 20th century, Britain was the "capital of the world" like NYC is now, but since then they have become less relevant than India, a former territory, and they continue to fall. Don't give me any shit like "if they hadn't fought, we would all be speaking German right now!!!!", it's an excuse Brits use because they don't want to own up to what they did. They literally decided to plunge the world into war because of the dumbass Belgians.

How do Brits live with themselves knowing that it was their ancestors and country that destroyed any possibility of this planet having a future? It's your fault that the first world is being flooded with Muslims and Africans. All because of the evil Germans?

Fuck outta here burger

Where do you think the eternal anglo meme comes from?
And they started doing it a lot sooner. They act more jewish than israel.

Enjoy your Islamic kingdom, Nigel

Me God, it's like another Light Brigade!

I'll admit our government was (and still is) a bunch of cunts. I won't take personal responsibility for something that happened tens of decades ago though, and as an American you wouldn't have the cleanest conscience either.

I also blame you for corrupting us. The Washington jews learned from the best.

Whatever you say.

This

? The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."2

>implying the brits havent always been cucks to secret agendas

bro, people have no clue whats going on

>(((BRITAIN)))
FTFY

>If Britain hadn't declared war on Germany to start World War 1
well then maybe Germany shouldn't have started it BY INVADING RUSSIA, FRANCE, LUXEMBOURG AND BELGIUM

fucking kraut apologists.

same argument is used today to support WW3 with Russia over Ukraine and Crimea

they also shipped lenin over to russia
OP is retarded

Germany attacked one of our allies, that's why we joined the war.

Fucking stupid Frenchies always dragging us into shit.

>defending the g*rmans

situations are different too

Germany is more responsible for WW1 than Britain

Pathetic Jerry cucks.

Fuck off with this weak bait.

the Brits would have been better off allowing the Germans to capture Belgium, instead they went to war and brought everyone with them, and destroyed their children's future

it's like saying that Americans should die for Israel

>flag

The Germans forced us into war. We dindu nuffin.

I like them, an average English seems to be more intelligent than an average American. The American language is a simplified version of English.

I look forward to the future Britain full of intelligent, English speaking Paki rape babies

This.
Strafexpedition when?

All over a scrap of paper, bongs.

We honoured our agreements. I'm sorry if Germcucks are too uncivilised to stand by their word.

>but since then they have become less relevant than India

as a Brit i find the worst thing about our irrelevance is peoples need to go on about it so fucking much, The empire is gone, we are just another nation with an above average economy now, get over it, we did.

This desu.

>Oh look another bait thread.
>mfw 8 posts be OP

Look special, just because the British at least have dignity and self-respect - or did. Germany knew we would join over Belgium, and Russia was almost gone before the war.

Another G*rman apologist

We Anglos have been the master race of the world for 200 years and we will continue being the master race for another 200 at least.

G*rmans on the other hand have forced our hand every time we've tried to give them a chance. The Brits stayed out of it when they fought the French the first time. They were the masters of Europe. But they just couldn't be happy with that. In a massive "fuck you" to the British Empire, they built a fleet that could only have one purpose: war with the Anglos. Our race had no choice but to put down this rebellion against the superior English-speaking peoples, and when it was finally done, they tried it again.

They are a vile race of incomplete human beings. Insidious, petty, cowardly, presumptuous and with a massive inferiority complex, they have lulled us into a false sense of security time and time again before trying to destroy western civilization. They may have even succeeded.

Don't forget the true enemy.

We'd have 1v1d Germany to a stalemate
Keep in mind we could still had blockaded Germany. We had a navy of our own and we were triggered over having lost Alsace-Lorraine.
The british didn't do shit desu, France fought and won the most important battles of WWI

I'm glad you feel good about honoring your secret agreements, but all you did was put Europeans on the endangered species list. Maybe if your agreement draws you into a war in which your entire culture dies, it wasn't very good. Will dignity and self-respect serve you well as your country falls?

It's the Germcuck's fault

we got fucked in ww2 and america took the mantel as a world superpower. lets face it bro, the shit is hitting the fan under your watch not ours

The Germans thought that the Brits wouldn't be dumb enough to go to war over minuscule leech nations like Belgium, but they were wrong.

I don't deny it, but this shit show began a long time ago.

Our relationship with Belgium was not secret.

Right, so the BEF and Belgium citizens halting the German advance of Paris when the French army were in the wrong place to support had nothing to do to help push a stalemate on mainland Europe.
And the fact the Germans were starving or both food and general resources which led them to overstretch themselves with one final all out assault had nothing to do with a British blockade. Same goes for their incredibly bad morale.
Not like the French had to be bailed out a couple times either...
I'm not going to say you did nothing, on the whole France did quite well in WW1, but please don't insult the intelligence of Sup Forums that much.

So you consider it dumb coming to your friends aid? I can see why you are here.

Sup Forums memeing again, without understanding history. The geopolitical consequences of a german victory would have been disastrous for Britain. There would have been a huge growth of industrial output on the part of germany, as well as the weakening of British allies, which would have led to the threatening of her empiere down the road. Also Russia would be btfo even harder so Bolshevism would arguabley have risen, and possibly even in France, which would have crippled under a almost certainly harsh condition that germany would have imposed. The ramfications of two great european powers succoming to the evil of Bolshevism would also have been great.

That being said, there's no way of truly being accurate. But at the time Britain was certainly justified in going to war, but no power was truly innocent of driving down relations into a catastrophic war.

Yes, if you don't want the German to capture it so badly, then you should have captured it yourself.

keep dumping the anti British propaganda please, i genuinely love the stuff

Please tell me more

Just think, if Russia didn't lose Tannenburg due to "I dont like Ivan and this dumb plan fuck the war and the future of this country, there!" there likely wouldnt have been a Russian Civil War due to disillusionment and communism would have rose elsewhere without a significant power base.

>the comic
>portrays ambassadors in constantinople, and the ownership of malta and gibraltar as european domination.
Topkek

Germany was the one who attacked France, as well as Belgium, two White brothers.

It is Germany's fault entirely for endangering the collective European peoples.

If your brother wrongs you you must know how to put him down, otherwise you are a cuck.

and who controls the british?

thats right

those eternal destroyers of civilization

If it wasn't for the British there'd be a glorious Pan-Slavic federation and it would contain Constantinople.

At least the chicken is coming home to roost for them

and thats just the beggining

There are very powerful people out there

that are making the task of wiping any trace of the anglo plague from this world their top priority

they will not escape with their crimes

you didn't put him down, you put yourself down, Germany is better off today than Britain

I refuse to believe American education is this bad...
You are joking right?

that image is wrong, Brits don't celebrate Christmas

if it weren't for the British your fucking nation wouldn't exist in its current state

no would canada

or australia

or new zealand

hundreds of uncivilised, savage nations would still be pre-industrial revolution

India wouldn't have been strip mined of everything valuable in order to fuel our machines of progress and death

europe would have been controlled entirely by the fucking french

best nation

greatest nation

eternal nation

GOD

SAVE

ETERNAL ANGLO

>The Germans thought that the Brits wouldn't be dumb enough to go to war over minuscule leech nations like Belgium, but they were wrong.

The G*rms were surprised to see that -- unlike them -- the Anglos had principles and stuck to them.

>that image is wrong, Brits don't celebrate Christmas

They celebrate:
Christ a rooty bong and tooty

THE

QUEEN

the principle to doom their children?

Of honour, dignity and respect - both for themselves and their peers.

Quit making trouble. I like Britainbongs. Sure they've made mistakes - who hasn't? But they're America's best friend.

Honour, dignity, and respect to turn the future generations into Allah followers?

Lol. You went around shitting on your 'agreements', when it fit you, it was your interest to destroy Germany because it endangered your country's leading role.

They didn't even do anything in ww1. We had to save them and pretty much carry the war

such a sick logo, wish MI5 would start using it again

its more complex than just that my friend. Obviously if Brits would've just left and I mean wouldn't intervene, Europe would be utopia. But you have to consider the power of jew and the power of brainwashing. jews were able to put idea into peoples mind by using media and sellout leaders. That was the only info source at those times and it was completelly controlled. thats why jews jumped in media bandwagon, they knew its importance.

These people fought for what they believed was right thing to do, they did not know what is really happening. So to blame Britain for something like that would be real stupid. Instead collaboration for strategy would be more effective.

>He thinks it was the cordial treaty that started the war
>He doesn't know it was our treaty with Belgium (the London treaty), that even the Jerrys agreed to, was our reason of entering.

You're both anglos.
Dont pretend we dont know.

What do you know, Abdullah?

Its almost like you haven't been watching the recent news out of Germanistan. If it wasnt for GREAT Britain, you'd still be backstabbing Indians over a few pelts you degenerate fat whore

Subjugated to this uggo from the youg age, surely britts must be the ultimatet cucks.

Germany with a million refugee invaders is still better off than Britain and their hidden decades old Paki rape cults that the Queen sponsors herself. If they elect Schultz then I will agree with you.

I carry on my face the very same beady, nervous eyes as The Eternal Anglo. It's all your fault, Dad.

I take no advice from the nation of negro cuckery. You elected a president purely for being black and then almost put your most prolific war criminal in the oval office because she has a dusty vagina between her legs allegedly. Trump is your final chance to regain the manhood Britain displayed when it steamrolled the Krauts to defend our friends.

Sure, but when is Britain going to gain someone like Trump? You have nothing, you have already fallen and unlike the USA, there is no savior waiting.

i'm sorry, please don't hurt me :(

King Farage just led us from the corruption of the European Union and now we will forge our path once again. Your entire nation is full of fat imbeciles which is why the Chinese have priced out your whole workforce. Arent most of your citizens on welfare? You bunch of disgusting animals disgrace the British explorers who paved the way to America

>all this muh honor shitposting

If anything, britshits are the most honorless cunty European scumbags that have ever existed.

They don't give a shit about treaties if it helps them more, they backstab everyone else, they only care about themselves.

And now they pump everyone full of propaganda in history books, you only hear about how "awesome" and "progressive" the brits were all throughout time.

Nothing about all the broken treaties, about the invention of the concentration camps, NOTHING

So fuck off with "MUH BRITAIN IS SO HONORABLE AND BETTER THAN GERMANY"

Farage was just there for Brexit, now he has left you. You need an actual leader to save your doomed state. You think May is going to save your asses? Don't make me laugh.

Pretty sure with France and Russia involved it was already a world war, you self-centered anglo fuck

squabbles between lesser nations have no relevance to the topic

The United States declared cowardice and early stage Cuckold Syndrome

That's no way to speak to puh-pah

>Right, so the BEF and Belgium citizens halting the German advance of Paris when the French army were in the wrong place to support had nothing to do to help push a stalemate on mainland Europe.

The BEF was irrelevant as fuck until late 1916 due to ridiculously small numbers
At the Battle of the First Marne (the battle that stopped the German advance), Germany had over 1.4 million troops, France had a million and Britain had....50,000 men

France would have lost without Britain, but no sooner than 1917

It's going to be Merkel or Schultz

Unless the AfD magically somehow gets more than 49%, then they're just going to assassinate Petry

Without firing a single shot.

Who is a German in a long tradition of having foreign leaders to guide your inbred island monkeys.

>muh man

It would be communist.

I'm not talking about WWII.
I'm talking about how the Brits were a bunch of Ottoman dicksuckers.

This. Though I do think the media here too often undervalues us.

That's fair.

I doubt this 'glorious Pan-Slavic federation' your imagining would have been immune to communism.

It probably would have been much worse than the USSR.

All of you Germanics are evil and cause trouble.

Nordic vikings, Normans, anglo-saxons, Germans, Dutch. You're all a bunch of trouble making murderers who are hell bent on conquest and turning other people into yourselves. You're not content with co existence, you actively force subjugated populations to think the same way you do.