Tobacco vs Weed Redpill

Why do you keep smoking DUDE WEED LMAO Sup Forums when tobacco is better?

To be clear, I am pro-legalization, but how come no one realizes why the elites are glorifying weed and demonizing tobacco?

Tobacco:

>Numerous studies have confirmed smoking lowers risk of Parkinson disease

>Nicotine is an appetite suppressant, thus lowers risk of obesity (pay attention ameriburgers)

>nicotine is a nootropic that improves cognitive function

>enables you to take smoke breaks at work

>makes you look cool as fuck

Just buy organic tobacco to avoid additives in manufactured cigarettes and you're set.

Weed makes you:

>dumb

>lazy

>paranoid

>can trigger mental illness

>apathetic

>hurts lungs just as much as tobacco does

>increases appetite

tfw plebs will never realize how good, masculine and alpha you feel when having a glass of whiskey and a cigarette after a long day of work.

Just get stoned and play video games, manchildren. Watch a Seth Rogen film afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IDBh5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoking tobacco causes cancer. Marijuana doesn't.

PLEASE leave shill. your psyops only work on niggers, women, and nu-males.

False

Not sure weed induces apathy but ok.. Also tobacco smoke is indeed much more harmful to lungs. I agree with the rest though. I quit cigarettes recently, kinda wish I could keep smoking but I worry for my health. Breaking the addiction was not hard though

lol

Were you a pothead too?

Was it harder to stop smoking weed or cigarettes?

Just curious

Tobacco sucks, fuck you
I'd rather come home and smoke a joint after work with a whiskey than a fucking cancer stick and read a book or enjoy some music. You're trying so hard to be contrarian you just look like an autist. I bet you wear a fedora and a trenchcoat while you smoke your pack of lucky strikes so you can feel like what all the cigarette commercials told you a man is supposed to be like. Meanwhile I'll stick to my devils weed that makes girls horny and sex feel amazing and longlasting

archive.fo/IDBh5

Ai 63453 has been activated

Bye bye to ur thread

It definitely can. First time I ever smoked pot, I was in 8th grade. Before smoking, I would consistently get A's and B's in my classes. After smoking pot, I just didn't care enough to do my homework. I still passed the classes because the tests were easy as fuck, but my attendance fell and I starting getting C's and D's.

I don't mind if adults smoke pot. But if they smoke it in front of kids and make them think it's okay, that's where I draw the line. Smoking pot can destroy a kid's future.

fuck off, BiH.

drugs are to keep poor people poor and everyone compliant

I support OP's message, but only if he is not a sandnigger

show one or at least several studies backing up what you suggest because i can citemany anecsotal as well as scientific data that supports infact that cannabis can be used as a very effective treatment for cancer when applied properly, preferably through infused coconut oil,

weed cures cancer, tobacco gives you cancer.. Retard
>that flag, poor faggot

organic tobacco is better than weed.

Potheads think marijuana smoke won't increase their risk of lung cancer. Kek.

i've noticed that many slavflags are anti-weed. maybe their subhuman genes just cant take it without going overboard...

I used to smoke both weed and tabacco. I quit weed 18 months ago. I can confirm, herb is really tough on your lungs. I used to cough up nasty shit and I had difficulty to breath each and every night. since quitting weed I feel like I can breath again.

Interesting question because when I quit smoking weed I had other friends who weren't smoking which made it easier to do something without someone bringing up the 'dude weed' thing. It really is fucking annoying that I lost a lot of friends because I didn't smoke with them anymore. Cigarettes on the other hand I made a personal decision to not fuck my lungs over anymore and it really was a social thing at parties or with friends and what not. The buzz was a lot more effective in making me feel good so

Tl;dr cigarettes

Smoking anything is fucking retarded. Fuck off and die, shill.
>Nicotine is an appetite suppressant
Maybe just eat less without breathing smoke, retard.
>enables you to take smoke breaks at work
How is reducing productivity to soothe your addiction good?
>makes you look cool as fuck
No, it makes you look gay.

Exactly

to be fair, people used to smoke weak cultivars of marijuana before painkillers and shit.

People had bad teeth, rotting teeth... marijuana probably relieved oral pain and wear and tear pain in people who worked hard.

medical weed might be legit. Lots of people are hooked on hard opiates.

The weed might do less damage on people with chronic pain that opioids and opiates over a long time.

How's Germany treating you, subhuman Serb (Turkish rapechild)?

Enjoying your neetbux?

disgusting snob. just because you're born into a rich country full of somalis and with shittier infrastructure than Somalia, you have no right to judge others. Fjordfucking nigger cuck pothead NEET bitch

I agree with apathy doesn't mean one is necessarily lazy. When I smoked weed I dreamed big and became very interested in space/ astronomy related topics and learned a lot about it just reading when I was high. I quit smoking weed before college and am now a Mechanical Engineer. If I kept smoking weed I would've been just as interested but would've also spent less time in the books and more on the weed

>one or at least several
flawless logic

Makes a lot of sense, thanks.

Ever considered smoking organic tobacco?

Also forgot to mention that dent weed puts in your pocket. And the fact that weed makes you feel like it's OK to be bored

Checked. Slavs only know Vodka and Heroin

I only smoked real cigarettes for a few months, then I would buy the American Spirit organic tobacco by the bag and roll my own cigarettes. Also purchased my own filters. They gave a good taste of the tobacco and made me feel better about not getting all the shit chemicals

this nigga having sex on datura ayy lmao

Enjoy you emphysema, heart disease, lung cancer etc

great source dipshit

Most potheads don't smoke ~20 grams of plant material a day.

this is pretty autistic and looks like projecting, my man. you're not really helping the stereotype that pot is for faggots and niggers.

American Spirit is no better than Marlboros. Good to see the marketing worked. Try talking to a doctor instead of muh anecdotal evidence.

It is addictive as fuck and it contracts your lungs, so no.

Weed actually makes you breath more = healthier. It is degenerate, yes, but not as much as tobacco.

Not to consider that whenever you smoke cigarretes, you also smoke dynamite and tar (well thank you Phillip& Morris and Camel!).

non-smokers get those too.

besides, living in a metropolitan city fucks up your lungs as bad as cigarettes do.

Nicotine itself is a great thing, it helps memory, boost productivity and improves attitude, but the extra chemicals in cigarettes are what makes them so bad. Smoke pure tobacco, or vape.
>inb4 mouth fedora

Cigar master race.

All of that shit comes from nicotine, not tobacco.

I switched to a mouth fedora because it's much healthier and less than 1/3 the cost.

Yes, pure organic tobacco. Like I said in the first post.

just ordered a pouch now. its about time i started taking care of my health and made the switch to organic

>muslimanski

that's haram, bekrija

I don't have a problem with either one. Whether people want to get munchies or give themselves cancer should be up to them.

Because a lot of tobacco is shitty and most people will blindly buy cigarettes like Newports (kek) that have tons of fillers instead of American Spirit.

I have a friend who smoked weed for years, then picked up tobacco and developed bronchitis within a month.
I understand this is just a personal experience, but after seeing the shit that came out of his lungs I'll never touch the stuff

Wasn't I talking about organic tobacco though?

I'm the source, I used to wake and bake for 16 years. 16 years of non-stop smoking weed, your heard it right

Spirits taste good, but burn really slow.

Don't inhale smoke you moron.

where the fuck can i get actual organic tobacco

Pure tobacco is still much more dangerous than just taking nicotine in one way or another. Nicotine itself is about as benign as caffeine.

The most dangerous thing about smoking is inhaling smoke. It's like inhaling fire into your lungs.

i find them equally meh.

Woah, cheers Hungarybro

It's the way to be. I love pipe tobacco, it's tasty but I don't like smelling for the next 3 days. I wish we knew more about vaping, to know if it's actually better to be breathing in propelyne glycol or vegetable glycerin with flavorings

I can get it pretty much anywhere here. No idea about Australia. I suppose you can order it online?

its my personal theory that using both together compounds lung damage. just about every adult in my family smokes cigarettes and most of them smoke pot too (god bless the south) and im the only one that doesnt cough up nasty black shit when theres no weed around.

>implying I don't do both
All those things about weed are true by the way. I used to be an "all day every day" stoner type guy, but lately I've been smoking exclusively at night. It feels a lot better to get stoned at night after you get all your important shit done. I also agree that "weed culture" is cancer and completely embarrassing to every normal person who smokes weed.

The WHO and many other scientific organizations have shown it's more than likely 90-95% safer than smoking.

Propelyne glycol and vegetable glycerine are already used in medical applications, like nebulizers.

american tobacco is probably full of harmful chemicals just like your food.

the stuff he was spitting out was natural since once you quit weed your lungs slowly eject all the puss and residue.

Nice digits.

Kek is a smoker.

Not sure about vaping, but you can roll your own cigs or just buy one of those rolling machines.

100% same here.

Although I don't smoke pot anymore.

Try places like a cigar shop. I assume you have them and regulations aren't really weird.

>its about time i started taking care of my health
>by just switching the type of smoke I breathe
Or maybe you could try not breathing smoke at all, retard.

>tobacco and weed
well no shit that you started hacking up black lung, ive been smoking backwoods everyday for 6 years and i am a fine athlete, but i never fuck with tobacco, if you start to mix it then it will fuck you up, cannabis smoke gives off more carcinogens then tobacco smoke, the 1 fact you anti weed idiots can never get right, but the cannabinoids have anti tumor, anti cancer properties so smoking pure weed cannot give you cancer, it even has killed lung cancer cells in mice and in pitri dishes, there is real evidence of weeds use for cancer but its downplayed heavily by the WEED LMAO culture
>because
>DUDE
>WEEED
but really, you anti weed idiots are shitty with facts

True. Not a single case of lung disease has ever been attributed to marijuana use.

Long term studies of chronic marijuana users showed no connection between lung disease and smoked marijuana.

keep telling yourself that as you slowly die of congestive heat failure.

>citation needed

Also weed doesn't hurt your lungs, you're fucking retarded, it's smoke that hurts your lungs. l2vape or dab faggot.

>Having any vice at all

good goy

but i put baccy in my joints

ill smoke fags when i dont have piff but i dont even enjoy it. ill be smoking ciggies thinking these are fucking shite, back when you first start smoking and you got a headrush for a couple minutes, i quite enjoyed that. now ill only enjoy one if im pissed out my fucking tree

Just use Swedish snus, it has all the benefits associated with nicotine and barely any health consequences

>organic tobacco is better than weed.
it taste better but it's still just as unhealthy as regular tobacco, don't fool yourself

Most British post I've ever seen here

Yeah I read about that, but the concentration of pg/vg is much higher on vape. Idk, i want to believe, because i really enjoy having French toast nicotine

I used to belive all the WEED CURES EVERYTHING memes but after quitting and shacking off my shackles I realized those are nothing but cheap memes of manchildren.

more than a decade of weed fucked my body up:

everything from toothache to bowel problems, sore throat, psychosis, everything just vanished once I quit.

weed is extremely harmful if you smoke it daily

Yea real men use smokeless tobacco

Smoking is disgusting. Yellows your teeth. Makes you and everything you own reek of smoke for years after. Getting into a smokers car is suffering for me. It's why I always insist I drive myself places if I'm meeting up with people somewhere.

I get personal enjoyment out of watching smokers at my job freeze their balls off all so they can maintain their habit. Standing in 0° weather so they can take a drag.

Plus I've worked on computers that are from smokers homes. Yellow and sticky disgusting dust EVERYWHERE. They're worse than pet owners.

Nicotine is and will always be the god-tier chemical. Shame it's been wrapped up in cancer much the same way religion is.

Just wear the patch. It's the only drug you'll ever need.

or maybe i could just fucking kill myself

The most dangerous thing about smoking is the smoke. My lung capacity is much greater now, pretty much back to normal. I can go out and shovel snow without tiring out easily or chest pains.

I don't like those flavors. They're too strong so I usually stick to mild, fruity flavors.

smoking is one with humanity. recent generations might have parted with the custom but all of our ancestors smoked like a chimney. micro-evolution helped our bodies dealing with the smoke. it's almost coded in our DNA.

tobacco is a natural plant, smoke is natural too, we've been exposed to it in the cavemen era to, everyday actually.

you're treating tobacco like its some alien shit like aluminium or sodium-flourite.

I think food and air pollution is much more harmful than 8-9 cigarettes I smoke a day

Tobacco leaves me feeling like absolute shit while weed relaxes me.

I'll stick with Cannabis.

You're a fucking retard

Best post so far.

I smoke weed and cigs, but I hate how the hardcore stoners always go on about how weed cures cancer and shit as if smoking anything isn't bad for you.

I agree and disagree, I think it's important for kids to learn the harmlessness of weed from their parents because they will find it out anyway and rebel if their parents tell them it's evil.

If the parents teach them it's harmless in moderation and that school comes first it's all gucci

I smoke weed everyday.

>smokers are this retarded

Hey man I think people who piss their lives away doing nothing but hit the bong are all dumb as boards but tobacco will ruin your lungs just as surely as a twenty foot drop will break both of your legs.

This.

The worst thing about vaping is the unknown of inhaling long term the food flavorings.

But one can try unflavored e-juice instead which will still have a slightly sweet taste anyway.

>smokes cigars
>white

Oh, here we go again. Have to destroy a diaspora Serb. How come you live in America Turkish rapechild, don't you hate Americans? They bombarded you in '99, member?

>i'm not muslim, not religious, but roman catholic family
>there are 3 religions in bosnia
>bosnian "muslims" are white slavs (apparently some illyrian blood too) who drink, smoke, gamble, fuck and are about as muslim as swedes are christian. I know, I live with these people

Please go spread serbian genocidal propaganda somewhere else. this thread is about tobacco.

Pic related

You realize tobacco is from North America, right?

Aside from the natives, nobody was exposed to tobacco until a few hundred years ago.

Our caveman ancestors did not smoke it you dumb fuck.

Eating more is a positive dweeb. Bet you dont know what gains are

that's just not true, smoking anything for a long time can cause cancer. There are still carcinogens in weed smoke

me desu lad, can only smoke rolls when im pissed though, straights are grim

Weed isnt hard to stop smoking though? The only downside to not smoking weed is that you become bored more often

I didn't cavemen smoke it. What I meant was the fucking fire in the cave. They were sitting in smoke all day you idiots