Tell parents I'm sick of our country being taken over by immigrants

>tell parents I'm sick of our country being taken over by immigrants
>they say "how would you know, you haven't left your room since 2008"

>Not an argument

>His parents are about to replace him by a cheaper brown son.

First of all, stop being a fucking shut in autist.

Second, point out that that is why you have been. The fuck they going to say to that?

the lack of a future is a reason to become a kermit hermit

OP BTFO

>Getting REKT this hard by your parents

>tell parents I want wealth to be redistributed
>they say "you don't even have a job"

Tell them you'd leave the house if all the darkies fucked off back to bongo bongo land

HAHAAHAHA BTFO

doesn't make your statement any less valid. I suggest you slap that hooker in her mouth and tell her that if she uses ad hominem attacks within your vicinity again that shes getting a beatdown.

this

/thread

They're right, if you had a job you wouldnt want your shit taken away and given to the likes of you before you had a job.

Kek

Your parents have a point. How can you pretend to change the world when you can't even change yourself?

You NEETs are pathetic wastes of oxygen. YOU are the problem.

If you were out there being successful, voting, redpilling girls, working out, doing activism, the West wouldn't be dying.

You left the field wide open to the feminists, the brown people and the numales, then spend your days complaining on some Namibian Seagull Watching BBS rather than taking action or at least bettering yourselves.

I hope you all starve to death when your parents kick the bucket. I genuinely want to see you suffer, parasites.

>parents
Not being an immaculately conceived white man

K.

Go lost this on Sup Forums.

I would say I would leave my room if it was possible to get a job around here.

You're the reason anti-immigrant policies and the advocates of such can't make it anywhere. Get a job you lazy poorthern fuckboy.

Shut up normie scum reee

> slowclap.gif
breddy good for a leaf

Wow nice job