Woman dies after cancer diagnosis missed 9 times by NHS doctors

>be British

>go to state run heath facility 9 times with painful symptoms

>misdiagnosed cancer

>die

m.independent.ie/irish-news/brave-katie-never-got-to-say-goodbye-to-her-children-as-cancer-was-missed-9-times-35310706.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.independent.ie/irish-news/brave-katie-never-got-to-say-goodbye-to-her-children-as-cancer-was-missed-9-times-35310706.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-02/texas-health-insurance-costs-soar-60-thanks-obamacare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be American
>get shot
>private run health facility refuses to patch you up because you can't afford to pay 6000000 american freedom dollars for subpar treatment
>bleed out on the floor of the hospital

you forgot
>burial costs 10 000 dollars
>people at the funeral get shot

This can,and will,happen in every country and i am fucking scared about shit like that. We put sooo much trust in doctors and the medical sector but forget that they can screw up big at any point.

RIP british woman

Pic unrelated

This
The people we put trust in are usually stupid, as most people are stupid, and that's a spooky thought

Glad to hear we are not the only ones with shit Doctors and Hospital

>Be American
>Get shot
>Show up at hospital
>They have to treat you due to law
>Refuse to ID yourself/pretend to be crazy
>Get treated
>Walk out front door with out paying

Hospital HAVE to treat you. Hell my GF is a nurse, during the winter they have homeless people come in, say their suicidal and get free housing/meals/mental health counselors.

>Not how it works at all

It's heal first, make them pay later. I wasn't billed from a hospital ER for like two years.

An INDIAN doctor could have avoided this catastrophe.
Open up the borders whitey

Give the entire world healthcare to indian people.
Thanks

Dammit, that's a good way to travel to US for free. Thank you for the tip, Murrican.

>be American

>go to privately run heath facility 9 times with painful symptoms

>get 2nd mortgage on house

>empty retirement savings

>pay $400,000 in bills

>misdiagnosed cancer

>die

Happens all the time.

>be military
>go to VA
>nurse with hijab takes your vitals
>try to understand what your paki Dr is saying
>gets mad because you cant understand
what the fuck they are saying 1/2 the time

i will now defend the nhs Sup Forums style
>sometimes, when bitches act too bitchy, it's really damn hard for doctors to figure out things

>implying indian doctors are any good

>google image search
>uk doctor

>what is health insurance

>implying it wasn't incompetent pajeets who fucked it up

Wait a minute she was Irish and she was relying on English doctors to diagnose her. It's clear now that we let her die because she's a potato nigger. Happens all the time. Case closed.

People don't have good healthcare here unless you work for the government or states. Obamacare didn't do anything but help borderline poor people. Middle class got fucked, rates almost tripled, people can no longer afford insurance, so they get illegally taxed now. I dropped mine. Rates went to almost 1000.00 month for a family of 3 in Texas if you don't qualify for subsidy.

>m.independent.ie/irish-news/brave-katie-never-got-to-say-goodbye-to-her-children-as-cancer-was-missed-9-times-35310706.html

These aggressive ass-cancers are getting more and more common day by day.

I would say being fat piece of shit, eating fatty foods, American culture and GMO-foods (again, from America) are one of the reasons people´s insides are practically rotten beyond saving before they reach 40s

>but muh mcdonalds
don´t eat that shit

This. I'm single, 23, live alone, no health issues.

For the shit tier plan that doesn't do fuck all unless I'm dying, they want $400 a month. Il

I'm not paying half my rent to a bunch of Jews who won't cover fuck all.

But we're intellectually superior group

They are the BEST doctors WHOLE

>feel bad because I think she's white and a white person dying due to a system overrun by pakis and niggers is a tragedy
>it's irish

Thank god it wasn't a white person afterall.

The fuck?

My insurance is like 100 euro per month, since I'm healthy, and covers pretty much everything I can contemplate.

Not to mention they botched my mom's operation 3 times and nearly killed her.

Cause of operation? They fucked up a colonoscopy and didn't realize they perforated her colon, causing internal bleeding and contents of colon and bladder to mix.

>"free" healthcare
got to spend those resources on the poor refugees

I wish I developed cancer.

>be American
>have good insurance
>go to good doctor
>he finds the caner before it becomes terminal
>live long life

lol no. Indians can't be surgeons because they don't wash their hands.

>female doctor

>sub par treatment

The reason the treatment costs so much is that it's amazing

International organizations make up stupid metrics like "treatment equality" and "availability" to justify giving the US medical system bad reviews.

It's seriously fucked up man. Millions of people in America got screwed by Obamacare big time.

Docs perforated my dad's colon during back surgery a few months ago,he still isn't 100 percent.

You have to go back.

>tfw I have IBS

Thing is pain is something commong with IBS, but if it's a constant dull ache, or constant pain that there is a red flag, accompanied by bleeding it's even more serious. If you have bleeding get it investigated if its haemorrhoids or something malignant.

Get a good job with benefits you idiot.

>Have health insurance through company for 200 a month.
> Pay 35 dollars for acl knee surgery valued at 20k.
People need to quit being so retarded about getting health insurance when it's way cheaper than having to get taxed for it.

Also uk organizations are run like shit in general, not just the nhs.

>google image search
>German doctors

If you think americans pay thier hospital bills you are retarded

what are you a commie that you don't pay for their services?

That is with benefits. Only 9% of all companies in the US pay 100% healthcare. I don't think people realize how bad it is in some states. People and employers are being fucking raped by insurance companies. You won't ever hear about it on the news tho.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-02/texas-health-insurance-costs-soar-60-thanks-obamacare