Mayor Giuliani whistle blew pizzagate

>ctrl f "mayor"
No results

>ctrl f "pizza"
No results

>Try to find the images of G's tweets exposing the shit that I saved on my phone
>They're gone

Don't let them get away with this.

What if child molesting child kidnapping child eating child torturing child blood drinking child sacrificing men run our highest positions of power. It's the people who are living comfortable lies that are in the wrong. Don't you agree. Or do you not believe in the Divine Test. Or how we call it. The Divine Joke. Join us and your wildest fantasies will come true.

Jews always tell the Truth.

I'm not paid by anyone Lobbyists.

What do you want. Money. Fame. Fortune. Love. Come on. JOIN US. Joooin Us.

>Giuliani: pizzagate is real, 911 was an inside job (I know because I was in on it)

riiiiight, not fake

>Fake account, shitty 12 year old-tier fanfic

Wouldnt it be great if the truth is like in that movie "Midnight meat train" and we have to keep sacrificing children to the gods in order to establish peace with them.

Liberals atheists would blow their brains.

yo this is the real president obama

bush was behind 9/11, ronald reagan is actually the devil, and no, the earth is not flat, but instead shaped like a big cock and balls

if i ignore this in the media, you'll know i've been silenced. if i deny this in the media, you'll know ive been silenced. if you ask me about this and i look confused, you'll know ive been silenced. cgi technology has come to far, and i'll most likely be dead, hasn't anyone seen avatar?

once again, this is the real obama and we live on a giant cock and balls

transmission out.

JOIN US OR DIE choose wisely. We're always looking for new blood.

Others already saved it.

midnight l33t train we've been haxed by the wikileakz. oh noes.

DELET.

THIS.

Delete your accounts. Delete your accounts. Oy vey, You don't know what you're dealing with. It's not only the Mafia 'Civil Protection' that you see plastered everywhere. It's not only the Propaganda. You have no idea. WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH. DELETE YOUR LIVES.
DELETE YOUR LIVES.
DELETE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A c i d . W a s h . B l e a c h . H a m m e r .
D e l e t e . T h i s .
Can I get a Mod to DELET THIS Anti Semitic Tread.

Delete this Anti Semitic Thread NOW !!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Shut it down!!

Rust here
>leaf
>Fake and gay until proven otherwise

Sage

I've logged all your I.D.'s and reported you all to the A.D.L.. Enjoy your Vannings.

Where and when?

This.
As much as I believe in CF's pedoring and occult shit, this particular aspect of the story is entirely fabricated and only gullible fatasses are believing in it.