Should I swipe right? I'd be cucking our anti white enemies but I'd also be racemixing

Should I swipe right? I'd be cucking our anti white enemies but I'd also be racemixing.

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/15878
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's ugly bro

You choose your future user.

You shouldn't use tinder you degenerate

she's super pretty so she probably won't go for you

Do it then feed her the redpill through memes

>social justice
>thunking outside the lines
Wut she mean by this?

SWIPE
SMASH DA PUSSSY BREH

she's a qt

Spill your seed in her and convert her.

I've been with almost as good looking girls

Uggo

>social justice

No

She wants D from an alpha, OP should fuck

>social justice is "thinking outside the lines"

These fucking people, I swear...

If you can stand the stench.

>social justice
>look how average and plebian I am!

pump and dump

Nah, you're fucking gay

Dip your naan in her curry then bounce the fuck out of there OP.

her nose is probably bigger than your dick

That's racemixing and I'm kind of an open WN and it might destroy my credit in the movement.

this. they smell like sweaty ass. some people are into that though.

fuck off retard
sage

for sure swipe right. if it doesnt go great, you can tell her you voted for Trump and get to watch her reaction.

I think the range of things that can be interpreted as "pro social justice" is quite large

That's rich coming from a chink

Race mixing only matters for fertile women of breeding age.

If you're a man, old, sterile, etc. Then go fuck whatever you will it is entirely irrelevant.

Don't worry about it, m8, judging by that post, you're far too autistic to score with her anyway.

Is he right?

Send her a screenshot of you posting this thread and see if she still wants to kick it with you

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

>Name literally has poo in it
>The jokes write themselves
>Sup Forums is always right

WhO cares as long as you have at least 3 white children?

Sushi is nice indeed

You can tell she has a unibrow but shaved in this picture.

>social justice
>deep conversations

This is why I really want to live in Nazi world because I want anyone that says they're having deep conversations to actually mean it.

stop being a pussy

IN LOONAM

do it. part of the battle fucking the sjw/left out of her. Conserve-Gasmatron redtube.com/15878

looks like Katrina Pierson from the trump team

racemixing is when you have kids, do it
fuck her right in deh pussy

>that
>white

get your eyes checked OP

>if you have the same opinions as me then you're fine
>but think outside of the lines
How stupid can she be not to see the contradiction here.

This guy probably smashes mad gash bruh. No shit test will ever fluster this guy.

WHy
>WHY
WHY
>WHY

Based

Largely.
We need monogamy back.

You can only hide your power level from girls like that for maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

Says the Italian.

>poo
Lmao

>Is he right?
Yes, he does like sushi and mini-golf

Cuck the anti-whites.

Cuck them all.

Tinder is for degenerately putting your dick in whores. The right thing to do is delete the app, but since you're already on there there's no problem with fucking her

I nearly shit myself laughing when I came across this on tinder. I knew Sup Forums would appreciate it.

Better than if she has full technicolor kids, you can help her evolve a bit and have some fun in the process. As long as you don't waste any time and resources on her and still pursue white girls as top priority, you can also help to make the world a little whiter on a side mission.

Maybe. Should tell them after he smashes though.

Lmao low standards

idk why but Indian women look so weird naked.
Like thier faces don't match thier bodies or something.
Hit em from behind and go about your day.

Wow she must be so marginalized and oppressed that she's able to choose any man she wants without even meeting before hand, not like her ancestral home where women are free to be raped in the street or stoned for looking at a man the wrong way. God, I just HATE the USA so MUCH

Ugly as fuck bro.

tell me more about those Indian women we don't have them here
triple doubles

But she is user. Pick your standards up off the floor, then return to the conversation.

>if you're about the world, I'm about you

What

>"If you practice radical self debasement and self-effacement, and economic self immolation in the name of whatever cause I'm feeling at the moment, you can stir my biryani"

>i'm too much of a pussy to ask out girls i see irl for fear of rejection
Tinder is fucking autism.

Grow a pair.

Speaking from experience, I can concur that the proportions of even a seemingly hot Indian woman just seem a bit "off" once they undress. I think it may have something to do with the abundance of makeup the hot, light-skinned ones always seem to wear, and that their body proportions to their head seem like their heads are always massive compared to their frame.

Never go over to their house though. It always reeks of spices and food. Not the most appealing thing when you want to fuck like a dog in heat. Also, never get to the point of being introduced to her family. Hot poo in loos are for fucking, not seriously dating (that's when the crazy comes out), and they'll thank you for it for not being another thirsty poo in loo.

>if you want me to fuck another guy while you pay for me, I'm about you

It means if you speak a foreign language, she will blow you every day

Stick it up her butt then yell aloha snackbar.

>Social justice

Plz live blog your date user

>Social Justice
>Thinking outside the lines

9/10 tinder spiel
would be perfect if he made it gender-neutral, so that it isn't /r9k/-tier blaming, but the implication would be just as strong

>into social justice and comedy
Those are different things?
Also nice triple double

That means she thinks Amy Schumer is funny.

Amy Schumer is not funny.

CARPET NUKE THIS PATHETIC PLANET

why do people interested in social justice use tinder and then complain about very "direct" messages? it's an app where you fuck people. it was literally made for hooking up.

fuck it I don't understand why people use tinder AT ALL other than sex. why the fuck would you look for a legitimate partner there. unless you're willing to marry a 100% thot or 97% fuccboi.

Is it his though?

The girl is pitch black, and the child looks significantly lighter than her.

If you're into fucking weird shit I think openly leftist tinder dates are probably your best bet

Like I had a girl tie me up and lock me in a closet

>everyone who goes to a website is ugly meme

you can get rejected on tinder as well user. Real life has the requirement to initiate conversation involves money

>the dog face
every
single
time

how cute

he's teaching her how to steal a bike