Trump BTFO

STRATEGICALLY SMALL TWITTER PROFILE

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

twittercounter.com/pages/100

Will he ever recover?

Even his supporters refuse to follow him on twitter.

Why don't you follow Trump?

I guess he won't be President then, his twitter is too small :c

thanks sweden!

Well

As it happens, I follow him on Twitter

Because him not a celebrity neither a president yet
But him make other people retweet it.

These shill threads are getting sadder by the day.

>Implying any of those faggots are important

Only old people voted for him.

He's even behind The Economist, a british weekly news magazine that normies haven't heard about.

Trump can't even compete with Oprah Winfrey in terms of twitter followers. And he is supposed to be a president?

I don't use gay faggot shit like twitter
Trump gets a pass for his bants

People keep saying Trump has a monopoly on twitter, but the data just doesn't support this.

At the end of the day Trump is in the shadow of Obama or Lada Gaga that have far more reach and influence. Trump is the equivalent of a whiny autistic kid that screeches for attention, he plateaued long time ago regarding his internet influence

I support Trump, but I'm done with twitter. A liberal hugbox has nothing to offer me.

It's as simple as that.

I gotta admit, I used to be a Trump supporter, but I enjoy watching him crash and burn.

But seriously, do we want a person whose twitter is so small to run the country?

Why not? Trump obviously needs all followers he can get

>Grasping for straws, the thread

I don't use twitter, because all the tweets get plastered literally all over the Internet and news for days. Meanwhile, I've never seen a single tweet from Ellen degenerate or obongo

Why are Trump supporters this lazy

You say that you love winning, but you don't help him win on twitter in terms of followers

Yeah man, I mean he is only the literal president so I don't see his reach increasing desusenpai

Because the people Trump reached out to aren't children with internet access you swedish meatball fuck.

The people Trump spoke to were working people who are experiencing first hand what a liberal economy does to the nation. He didn't appeal to the college kiddos that see the world through the lens of their ivory tower windows. He appealed to the people that see the world for what it is and experience the disaster that globalism and diversity have wrought upon America.

It makes sense someone from Sweden posted this thread
MAGA

17 million followers? That's not impressive. He's behind Eminem

Oh no we are losers because we are arbitrarily declared such by an unqualified and physically distant stranger.
Oh nnoooooooooo.

Make sure you add everyone following the POTUS account to Don's, and remove that count from Obama

What a shitty graph,

He has half of the followers the New York Times does but the Y axis starting at 15 makes it look like just a fraction.

Fuck off Sweden

Number of Twitter followers is fucking meaningless. Eat a fucking dick faggot.

Noticed that kikery right away too.

Still more than Hillary, chump.

Are you 12 years old?

We dont use twitter

Katy perrys tweets control news cycles too?

Fag

Sweden knows a lot about being too small

I don't need to follow him on Twitter, I use the media to notify me of his tweets. It's great! The benefits of following without actually having to sign up.

>all those plebs following katty perry

i donut wish to exist on this planet anymore

I was banned from Twitter for harrasing black youths.

Fucking faggot Katy perry is a default follow on Instagram and twitter. pic related. I haven't followed anyone but she's all over my feed

Don't you have Somali cock to gargle?

Fake followers