There are actual homosexuals here

>there are actual homosexuals here
Friendly reminder homosexuality is a mental illness and your opinions are totally worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=150QBUAisoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is my post the best post

So then they fit in with the general populace of Sup Forums

How to find a Sup Forums bf?

BASED

>homosexuality
is a flawed concept

I've never understood the fag hate. Sure, they're biological dead ends, but there just aren't enough of them to matter on any scale.

Promiscuity, adultery and divorce are far bigger social ills that actually have a negative impact on society.

That looks delicious.

>there just aren't enough of them to matter on any scale.
Really? The entire western seaboard is filled with them. A good chunk of the east coast as well. Their number seems to grow exponentially every year. I'm of the opinion that homosexuality and other orientation irregularities are mostly the result of (((outside influence.))) This is also why all of a sudden trannies are like 2-4% of the population instead of being a psychological anomaly like they were 30 years ago.
>Promiscuity, adultery and divorce are far bigger social ills that actually have a negative impact on society.
I agree, but the normalization of faggotry is only adding to our problems.

I don't get it either. I thought we were just being edgy desu. I guess there's the slippery slope thing though.

>t. homosexual

The only people who care about what fags get up to are self hating closeted fags like yourself user.

>tu quoque
>tfw to intelligent too resort to logical fallacies

k

You see, that argument is circular logic. What you're essentially saying is that everyone criticizing faggotry are faggots themselves, therefore faggotry should be discussed only by faggots.
If I criticize communism, does that mean I'm a commie sympathizer?

People who don't identify with conventional gender binaries aren't necessarily transsexuals. Transsexuals are the actual rarities.
Homosexuality has always been present, and it doesn't seem to have an effect on birth rates, seeing as closeted homosexuals would still probably not have kids.

>Montenegro
>negro
Into the trash it goes

Communism has resulted it the deaths of millions, seems perfectly rational to criticise it.

No rationality behind autistic screeching about gays though is there, unless of course you're a self hating closeted faggot.

I agree. kill all fags, dykes and trannies.

>he doesn't know about the gay scale

Everyone is at least SOME gay. Some less than others, sure... but science has already proven that there is no such thing as a "straight" or "heterosexual" human being.

make me one of those and I'll consider it

DONE

>seeing as closeted homosexuals would still probably not have kids.
Not true, lots of closeted homosexuals had a family and wives in the 60s and 70s because it was socially required. They just banged fags in secret.

Kirk Douglas never took it up the arse and he's over 100

Aids riddled fags BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=150QBUAisoo

>Promiscuity, adultery and divorce are far bigger social ills that actually have a negative impact on society
Fags are a cause and byproduct of all three of those things

Is it still autistic screeching if we believe that people are influenced to become "gay" for sinister reasons? I don't give a shit about obviously flaming homosexuals, but this cultural pressure to deify gays seems really off.

I know, right? People just need to take their medications so they stay straight.

I'd rather have a bunch of homos around than femnazi's to be honest.

friendly reminder that 100% of this board has some mental illness or another, and there opinions are totally worthless regardless of wether or not they're a fag.