Gamergate critic Brianna Wu wants to run for congress in 2018

venturebeat.com/2016/12/20/game-developer-brianna-wu-plans-to-run-for-congress-in-2018/
thehill.com/homenews/news/311302-game-developer-brianna-wu-eyeing-run-for-congress-in-2018
Is Sup Forums with him? her? it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spacekatgal
infogalactic.com/info/Brianna_Wu
youtube.com/watch?v=uPIdF3AnLsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will she run against Mundane Matt?

has he actually released any games?

literally who that only exists because you faggots give it attention so he can act oppressed.

He should run against Spencer

Maybe Richard Spencer

I didn't know being a professional victim was a qualification to run for office.

>another rich white male wanting to become a politician
oh surprise

>gamergate critic
that's the highlight of """"""her"""""" career. sad!

>won
no she didnt, she lost, released a god awful game, and realized shes fucking terrible at everything she does, including being a man or a woman.

What games did she make?

>think there are too few qomen in the industry
>turn yourself into one so there are more

Gotta admire his commitment.

For Democrats, It is a requirement

>game developer

did he write that article himself?

>has he actually released any games?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

This

as an eminent game developer she ought to have a public code portfolio as well

He will start a gofundme, get as much cash & attention as possible from idiots and then not bother running - citing abuse from the right as the reason.

Guarantee it.

Can we spam her?
Show her she didn't beat the alt-right or some shit

She will violate campaign finance laws and get indicted. Praise Kek.

stop giving her attention and she'll become irrelevant.

Easiest attack ad ever

>it got 250k from their parents
>Has nothing to show for it

Don't do this please. You're just giving him more fuel. Guys like this thrive off being bullied and telling people they are bullied.

Just laugh at him from the sidelines as he plummets to the ground.

DO IT.
DO IT.

LOOK AT ME. DO IT.

I WILL PERSONALLY WRITE YOU A CAMPAIGN CHECK NOW ON BEHALF OF THIS COUNTRY WHICH DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE A CONGRESSMAN, BUT BADLY WANTS YOU TO RUN

no refunds

You can sputter his twatter if you really want to...
twitter.com/spacekatgal

my digits confirm this

Okay Semi-rare, you are right

She will get elected too.

This is how far the US has fallen. It is time for a cleansing!

a shitskin with some sense? impossible

Were the game models explicitly designed to be uglier than he is? It seems so.

Unfortunately, neither of the aforementioned can compare to the eroded quality of his soul.

Is it autistic? Or does it have some kind of other mental illness? I'm dead serious.

Haha well I was born in America. Just here for vacation.

>Were the game models explicitly designed to be uglier than he is?
I think so, one has a nutsack for hair...

>2028 we will see a presidential race between Governor Richard Spencer (I, MT) vs Governess Brianna Wu (D, MA)
KEK WILLS IT

you laugh but this is how they reacted to the idea of a reality tv caricature of a millionaire running for president

>"we live in fictitious times" - Peter Jackson director of Clerks

This kind of adds credence to the idea that only bad people seem to attempt to accrue power. There's obviously more nuance than that but you know what I'm getting at. Brianna Wu is delusional and egotistical enough to think she stands a chance in politics.

Will this require a kickstarter?

does he wish he had their (lack of) chin?

Does it think it passes as a female?

I would do just about anything to see a Spencer-Wu congressional debate.

Is Jordan comfy?

i really enjoy how they have 1 (one) good picture of him and they constantly use it whenever he's mentioned anywhere.

also it's impossible for him to win. just one comb through his twitter profile and the campaign is fucking over.

More like this

It's all the same model with different simple primitives called hair.

Not be mention exploitative and misogynist as fuck.

Also, you can see playthroughs of it on youtube. It's a grind of horrific writing and mind numbing tedium.

Think Heavy Rain with none of the art assets, story elements, or pacing, and as if a high school student was turning it in as a class assignment.

That's what it is.

She made a ps1 game?

Why?

>she

.she

>she

>She/her

She's got my vote.

stop giving it attention.

That's insulting to all PS1 and 3D games

She does stand a chance. Here's what will happen:

1) Gamergaters (and their descendants) issue threats against Wu.
2) The media-academic-political complex rallies around Wu.
3) People virtue signal her into office.
4) Wu acts like a crazy tranny
5) ????
6) We profit

So far as I'm concerned this is basically a Christmas present. We could easily meme Wu into office. Unleash the fury of the internet hate machine. Let them believe they are winning.

how did we lose lmao

is this a new meme?

>> "Here in Massachusetts, taxpayers spend an amazing amount on subsidizing education – particularly with infrastructure."

What the fuck? Did she just want to use "subsidizing," "education," and "infrastructure" in the same sentence?

>> But then students and entrepreneurs take that investment by our state to San Francisco or Austin.”

Hmmm, why would they do that?

Good lord this bitch is a fucking retard.

>tfw no one gets your reference or cares enough for a (you)

>And won

She can't honestly believe that. She's been completely btfo more times than I can count

Eh it's ok. The divide between the rich and the poor is huge. The wealthy lives in mansions and the poor live in concrete huts. All within a few miles of each other.

Why does Wikipedia refuse to acknowledge her history of when she was a man?

I thought the Wiki was meant to be about facts, There isn't even a mention they are a Transgendered Woman. You can't hide from your past.

She should run on a platform of Whitey Will Pay!

The white liberals in California will bank roll her all the way if she does it.

JUST.

Has anyone got the picture of all the women who complained about 'her' when at college? when 'she' was a he

I'm sorry, i just want to go back to when i didn't have to worry about this crap

Excuse you. He's a multi billionaire

You've seen the quote of Hitler talking about hating debating Jews because they always backpedal the next time they meet and refuse to admit they lost? The same shit applies to mentally ill SJWs, probably because they legitimately CAN'T remember losing the argument, they are mentally broken to the extent that reality is no longer real.

>Wikipedia
>Editable by anyone
Wikipedia is good for sources, not for actual info.

Literally Wu?

Did he quote himself in a Twitter post? What a mentally ill faggot.

The SJW ticket is sure to be a winner.

Damn that looks bad even for a PS1 game

Sorry leaf. was that what current day man said about Trump?

here you go leaf oliver

Living in the meme timeline is exhausting

Why won't it let me edit her page?

>she
Calling that thing it is being generous

You can't fix it on Wikipedia but you can on Infogalactic!

infogalactic.com/info/Brianna_Wu

Not that it really matters because this guy is and always has been completely irrelevant, but if we're going to preserve useless knowledge it might as well be correct useless knowledge.

>She fought the alt-right and won

Huh?

>starts a gofundme for campaign donations
>accepts donations from foreign parties
>jail

Fuck off John Oliver, it's almost 2017!

Thanks dad and neighbor

youtube.com/watch?v=uPIdF3AnLsY
lol wut

True

She can't even run a successful studio and she wants to run for Trumps Congress?

WEW
E
W

lost

Insane Degenerate Seeks Public Office

More news at 11.

>the left tries to meme someone into office
SHOW ME YA MOVES

Don't know. The "Edit this page" tab should be at the top of the page. That or the edit link around the right or bottom.

>privileged faggot bitch boy wasting more of parents money

That would work with most people except Brianna Wu. She's too volatile that even the normies will pick up on her mental instability and her political career will be over. You couldn't make a valid comparison between her and say Trump, because Trump at his very worst just comes off as a bit of a dick. But she is actually delusional. People will see through it you can only fool people so much.

Also that face is extremely ugly, people are not going to want to look at that face any longer than they have to. Liberals will lie to you and say they think she's beautiful but it's just virtue signalling, they probably find her equally repulsive, that will also make it tough to garner support.

Not writing it off but I don't see it going well for her.

she beat the alt right, she can do anything

Is he fucking quoting himself?

>Not realizing how current the year is
If you don't embrace the cultural suicide of our natural aristocracy you are a bigot and should be flayed alive

10 years