Mixed race people

Do any other mixed people browse Sup Forums?

What do you think of this board? Do you stay for the memes? The discussion?

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay for the happenings

Same desu

I'm a full on fucking nigger!

What do you consider mixed?

slav/gypsy rape

Two seperate races

I.E., black/white, arab/asian, etc etc. Personally wouldn't consider British/French or Chinese/Korean to be mixed race, but that's purely opinionated

I'm mixed race half Rican spic half white, I like it here, I hate niggers kikes and mudslimes, grew up in a white neighborhood in a middle class family.

that's funny

don't you think arabs already are a mix of all races?

I stay here to redpill Sup Forumsacks. I want them to be able to show their power level in a non retarded fashion.

They're their own seperate race as far as I'm aware. Do you have any info about arabs being mixed?

Most folk don't count me as mixed because asians are often honorary white.
But I stay here to avoid echo chamber problems.

Half black, half Latvian burger here.

I voted for Trump because... I can survive racism. I've dealt with it my whole life. I can't survive a psycho bitch leading us into a nuclear war with Russia.

Sao Paulo BR HUE guy in vacation on Italy. (I also have an Italian citizenship btw).

I am a mix of Northern Italians and Portugueses. I look pretty much like a med.

>What do you think of this board?
Faster than most of the news when the subject is a happening.

>Do you stay for the memes? The discussion?
Mostly for the memes and happenings. I agree in some parts with the people here, such as Multiculturalism does not work, Shariah Law is incompatible with the western world, etc. However, I am a more moderate person than most of people here.

>Do any other mixed people browse Sup Forums?
Yes. Black/white.

I like it.

>Do you stay for the memes?
I do like the memes. I also like that this serves as a news outlet of sorts.

>The discussion?
A lot of shit posting but some interesting debate.

This is the only place you'll get the blunt truth, but only after sifting through tons of bullshit. The memes are top tier and Sup Forums is quick when it comes to news coverage.

>North Italians
Every fucking time
Typping harder Silva Pereira dos Santos

>i've dealt with racism all my life

I know people hate latvians here

>tfw half hispanic that voted for Trump to build the wall

I come here to see what's going on in the world. Also to laugh at progressives and regressives. They don't understand anything.

BLM is one of the funniest social awareness movements I have ever seen. I mean that sincerely. I've seen so much real activism in my own country during apartheid and against the corrupt ANC that I can spot bullshit activism pretty easily. And I've never seen anything more insane than BLM. They make otherkin look like well adjusted humans.

Coming on /pol I've found people who are able to call out racial bullshit without being afraid of being called racist. In SA you have to learn to spot the black man from the kaffir. The black man is a man; he has hopes and dreams, and a willingness to work and succeed for himself and his family. The kaffir is an animal; he does not care anything for the world or his community, he just wants to rob and rape and drink.

The USA has the exact same issue in separating the black man from the nigger. The black man is the same everywhere and /pol fucking understands this; pol knows how to spot the niggers that hide in the black community. Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black.

It's the same with other races. The worst of them drag the best of them down. And liberals continue to fuck up and respect the niggers to the detriment of the black man.

Except Arabs they're all cunts.

Did your dad fall for the latina meme?

I post here to remind sharts of a very inconvenient truth.

Boomers are hitting 70s and the average lifespan is in the 70s.

That 60% is going to be gone in less than 20 years.

Bye bye whitey.

>Mfw i'm a mixed sub-human.

And then we're just like you, island mexico?
Thats a good thing?
If you trash cared about anything, you'd be fixing your shit now so you MIGHT have a good future
But you cant because you're animals
Enjoy dying from starvation or aids

REMINDER: Ctr is in full force today.

It doesn't matter, in any conceivable way.

Whites did this to themselves.

It's your fault bruh.

Redirect that anger at yourself and your kind.

>Do any other mixed people browse Sup Forums?
Yes (mixed b/w)

The sewer of the internet. A cesspool of trolls, shills, morons, and screeching autists.

>Do you stay for the memes? The discussion?
I have a morbid fascination with agitprop. Also like to keep a finger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist. Decent discussions can be had late at night after all the shills punch out and the 12 year old edge lords go to bed.

Are you calling me CTR friend

I seriously doubted any non-white Brazilian browsed this board. You have a thick skin, friend.

>Coming on /pol I've found people who are able to call out racial bullshit without being afraid of being called racist. In SA you have to learn to spot the black man from the kaffir. The black man is a man; he has hopes and dreams, and a willingness to work and succeed for himself and his family. The kaffir is an animal; he does not care anything for the world or his community, he just wants to rob and rape and drink.

The USA has the exact same issue in separating the black man from the nigger. The black man is the same everywhere and /pol fucking understands this; pol knows how to spot the niggers that hide in the black community. Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black.

If this is true, why is Sup Forums so concerned about being white?

So all us latinos and mestizos?

I'm here for the happenings, memes and uncensored and honest political discourse

Black/white here and enjoy sitting back watching you peasants fight each other.

Because many countries that used to be white are becoming white minorities and without a homeland whites will cease to exist eventually, that or become mostly irrelevant targets of violence like in south africa.

Halfghan (Afghan/white)
For some reason we're super dark unlike other Afghans, probably pooinloo DNA
Just fuck my shit up

I'm a quadroon, and I come here for the sometimes intriguing conversation topics. I also come here because it's a constant reminder that racist people are inferior.

Coming here to shitpost.
I don't think anyone is more mix-raced than me, other than my brother.
In descending order of what I'm a higher percentage of to least
>Dutch, Indonesian, Irish, Scottish, English, German, French, Norwegian, Danish, Basque.
My brother is all that, - the basque, but + brazilian, which is already mixed. (we have the same dad, different moms)
I found the most attractive woman the other day, perfect face and nose, she looked like a white mexican?
I'm very confused.
To make it worse, I don't think she was 18, who knows.
Rate me x/white Sup Forums.

Fucking scum, and to think I share the same island with you, ignore my proxy flag

I'm half Jewish, half White. I'm here because I'm considered White by society.

Amercans are mixed race, mongrel.

I'm a mutt myself.

I'm a 22 years old nurse student who's basically collecting failures.

Wish I was a full blown nig to be unaware of the shit I'm in.

I've got just enough sentience to know that I'll probably never amount to anything.

Seriously, don't marry outside of your race.

My mother is black, I've got plenty of hapa friends, and we're all cursing our fathers.

A man's gotta get his dick wet I guess. They couldn't resist the urge of strange pussy.

Do NOT fucking racemix,Sup Forums. Just don't.

if that's you in "pic related" you should be fine one generation after you marry a blonde woman , and you'll be back on track .

I'm mixed race Persian and German.

I think half the people in here are dumbasses, social outcasts etc that find meaning in their hollow existence through pride in their race. They blame their own failures on minorities etc. I'm here for the humour

>racist people are inferior

?

Go to 8/pol/ if you want that. I'd say the majority of Sup Forums's Sup Forums has their shit together, with a vocal NEET/ hick minority trying to speak for the entirety of the board.

no, fucking stop this meme
only have children with other mixed people
We're too far gone already.
And that's coming from pic related1 drop rule.

this

No way. Every time there's a post on Aspergers and NEET all the people come out of hiding. This place is basically r9k

Looks like an other Frenchman to me.

Not "this"
If you're mixed, you're not white.
You're mixed.

Jewish is white idiot, ignore the nazi propaganda.

Mixed race American here. My dad is white, born in Mexico. His family is from Spain. My mom is from the indigenous population of Mexico. So, I suppose I am 'hispanic'

I voted for Trump. I come for the memes and discussions

white mixed with white is white you nazi cunt.

What about French/Italian

I just come for the Syrian general, but sometimes browse the threads for news.

I mostly lurk because I already took the bread pill, but you seem to be a very fun bunch.

>half Nord
>quarter aboriginal
>quarter French-Canadian mutt

I love it, it's a bit of an echo chamber but because of that, when someone isn't 'with it' we realize right away.
>Do you stay for the memes?
The memes are top-tier, better content than Sup Forums and /fit/
The discussion?
Like I said, it's a bit of an echo chamber. I hear the same discussion I like and the same discussions I hate every day, rarely will someone come out and bring up new evidence to an old argument but it's rare and even rarer that the other side will read or concede. (Us included.)

Oh forgot to add
>native grandma, probably already blanda'd in the last 500 years
>gets with 'white' French Canadian
>he bails
>parent's birth cert puts them at 100% native
>on paper I'm 50% native and entitled to extra rights and gibs
>Accept all gibs but trash talk native chugs all day anyway

Half Filipino half white
At least half of me is part of the most powerful race :^)

h-how much would this setup cost

Also I stay cause I generally agree with a lot of things said here and remind my self that I'm not white

same here dude

Half white, half Hispanic. Tfw blond and green-eyed castizo
I started coming for the memes and stayed for the hard-core nationalism.

Im a mestizo so do I pass?

I'm half Lithuanian. I'm curious what's your other half

scottish/irish or so my dad says

I'm a spic

jews arent white
They're middle eastern dumbass.
About $6,000,000

I'm Castizo, and I stay for the ideas. I like thinking about how we can restore America to a degeneracy free country through policy, but Moon Man and Nazi memes are pretty great too.

im a mongrel with semi curly hair but i have light enough skin to pass as white on account of (((60%))) so i come here to pretend i have a racial identity and put people down on the basis that they belong to a race with a low average iq

hispanic is not a race jackass

We were warned about America being puppets to the illuminati, but we know now they were Saudi Arabia's puppets...

Saudi Arabia follows Wahabbi Islam, which is a babylonian death cult sect.

Saudi Arabia owns most of the Media.

Saudi Arabia is the illuminati....

>jews arent white

Exhibit A

Mostly North Italian (Trento + Tuscan), but also some Portuguese and Spanish ancestry (Andaluzia, so you can't really be sure). Never took a dna test or anything.

Here 5 years.

Stay because it used to have good discussion. It's now just a roght wing Sup Forums to shit post on.

>ashkenazi
>jews
They're closer to Germans than anything, it's in the fucking name even.

chinese/german look chinese anyways

Topkek

Niggers are the most racist people

Same, I am half North African and have curly hair, but fair skin. It doesn't matter though since Arabs are technically white, anyway.

I'm mixed, but my darker ancestors were heavily bleached for many generations, so I look white.

Only looks matter to SJWs though, so even though I'm a mix of tons of different ethnicities, I'm still the evil white devil to them.

I'm here for the nationalist posting and the easy trolling.

Only for Ashkenazi

Jews have alot of Semitic DNA, even for Ashkenazis who mixed with Europeans, we still have alot of DNA from Semites

We're basically the whitest known Sandniggers in the history of history

Even as a Jew, I don't even know how to describe my race

>White
Ethnically Originate from Europe

>Jewish

Ethnically originate from Middle East.

Skin colour doesn'take you white. Is an Albino white too? White means European.

Again, Jews aren't White. White is a group of sub races, not a colour.

>Semitic DNA

Why are retards aloud to speak?

Semitic is a language grouping you idiot. Semitic is Yiddish and Arabic.

i mostly hispanic which is inevitably full of mixing, actually no one mixes more than hispanics its kind of weird, but still mostly white skin. i could easily pass for black irish maybe cause i have european features but the curly hair screws it all up. and my grandma is half lebanese. arab is pretty common in mixed people

Who were a people and spoke those languages

Arabs, Mesopotamians, and Ancient Israelites were Semitic you tard

All of it. I always want to hear two sides, no matter the argument. Besides, I agree to stuff here too.

ASSANGE DEAD MAN SWITCH

LOOK AT CATALOG

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

They're not German, they lived in Germany, but they only intermarried among other Jews, so their genes should still be Jew.

Not European
Would you consider albinos european?
No
Jews are middle easteners

Why are pretending you know what you're talking about because you read some fucking Wikipedia blog?

Arabs and jews are different races, again you prove my point. Swmitic2is not white amd not a race.

>Hispanic
Again, not a race.

Mexico is Hispanic but is Mostly Europea n people, a lot have mixed with the Natives which is why hispanics usually come out around 80% white (Soanish or Portuguese) moxed with Native American.

>Skin colour doesn'take you white.
Yes, it literally does do that.

Let's say miss Johansson just robbed the local corner shop & you were giving a description to the old bill, what would you say, middle eastern looking ?

Your definition of 'white' is entirely fictional & has zero credibility, nobody would accept that definition apart from your goose stepping pals.

you sound like a maximum overfaggot/10

I'm slav with turk rape genes since i got brown eyes and brown hair. I still dont want western europe to be all cucked out. west europe doesnt know what its like to deal with shitskins thats why so many of them are supporting the EU.

White != European

Albinos are technically white in skintone yes, whatever their ethnicity happens to be.

>Arabs and jews are different races
lmao. They share the same genetic root, they're part of the same fucking language.

you have no idea what you're talking about, and I can't believe I'm arguing with you over the same fucking ethnic branch.

Latino mix here.
I'm here for the lulz and the happenings and becase frankly i prefer the open racism to dealing with leftist talk about how much they hate racists while bragging about thier 98% white towns, talking down to me, and telling my how I sould feel/think about things they themselves never have to deal with.

No, again.

Let me spell fact out to you.

White is a group of sub races that originate in Europe. It's that simple.

Yes, you can say you have white skin and that is the description (again, description) you give if saw someone commit a crime. But Genetically and DNA wise, they are not white. DNA mapling confirms this, it's not some NAZI thing, it's just pure fact.

Jewish people aren't from Europe, they are from the Middle East. They are not white.

Again, let me use the point of the Albino. Sure he is white in theory, but DNA testing will show that he is a sub-Saharan African. Again, not just about colour. Jews themselves don't consider themselves white, it's not a meme, just literal fact.

Nope.

Arabs and Jews might be oart of the same Semitic language group, but they are different races. Fact, DNA testing can prove that, that's how when you check your ancestry they can tell wheter you're Jewish or Arab and what specific region you originaye from.

Let me make this point.
>Aryan Language Grouping

Okay, are all Sanskrit Languages one race too? Are Sikhs and Germans of the same race too?

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Hmm. Rare.

No you nazi asshole, white is a fucking skintone, no more no less, now fuck off back to stormfront.

Jews were originally niggers/sandniggers until the khazars gorgeins came and took the religion. the jews with more sandnigger looking genes are usually more based then the literally cockworshiping khazar jews. So when so see a jew that looks like a white kike, run away from those

>they can tell wheter you're Jewish or Arab and what specific region you originaye from.
DNA testing
You have never met a Mizrahi then

>Okay, are all Sanskrit Languages one race too? Are Sikhs and Germans of the same race too?
Because you're comparing a giant fucking language branch with multitudes of languages to one subdivision that has both Arabic and Hebrew in it

You really have no idea what you're talking about