Lauren Southern Book Release

Lauren Southern released her first book just today. Are you going to read it Sup Forums?

Stefan Molyneux review:
>"Lauren Southern has written a fiery, passionate, intense and essential book – a bright spinning flashlight thrown down the well of cultural darkness that can truly help those with a thirst to climb their way out of the modern sewage of leftist madness. Modern globalism’s sickly, relativistic hedonism – combined with its totalitarian intolerance – has met its match in this angry, funny and powerfully optimistic work. Reading this book is like stumbling upon an oasis in a desert – a haven filled not with water, but whiskey and bullets and gritted teeth. Buy it, read it, share it – if you have no spine, you will surely grow one – and if you have one, prepare to have it stiffened with resolution. You are not alone. Read “Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation,” go forth and conquer."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/811557432807878656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are you going to read it?
Not unless there's a full spread of the author

The book title does a good job giving a brief synopsis on what fucked over younger people.

>All this edgyness on the cover

Couldnt she have tried to be more subtle? It just screams ideologue

why does she look so old?

Booze.

You realize an Ideologue was just elected to the most powerful position on the planet right?

No but I would fug her boipussi and give her a reach-around

I really hope Lauren becomes the Canadian Ann Coulter

I'll consider buying it just to support the cause. Lauren needs some work on her speaking skills I think but its forgivable because she's young.

hey look i'm a pretty girl with incredibly basic edgy right wing views I got from 16 year olds on the internet make me into a millionaire

She's 30, what do you expect?

>2016
>still reading books when you can do internet searches over any topic you're interested in

>putting your face on the cover

such a feminine tactic

And then you realise she is a jew

isn't she like 24?

Shes a woman. If she is not a loving housewife she is part of the problem.

Why Islam? I mean I know it's shit but how did it "screw her generation"?

Trump is not an ideologue, thats just (((their))) news.

He's open to debate and has openly changed his mind when others provide good arguments

Totally not racist though

She wishes!
Its like That Poppy, she says she is younger in interviews.

Good goy, give your shekels to the pretty lady that mirrors your views.

She is actually 21.

There's nothing wrong with being an ideologue when your ideology is supported by the facts.

I agree with all of this. She really needs a speech therapist. And to quit drinking. She's not aging well.

its the easiest way to drive traffic and sales to a right wing fan base right now

does she actually have a problem with the booze?

do you think she names the jews in the book? it's impossible to have a book about leftism without mentioning the jews

>"Buy this book before liberals ban it." - Ann Coulter

Am I the only one who hates that "This is the book THEY don't want you to read!" shit?

She looks hot as fuck on that cover.

>muh president
>most powerful position on the planet
LMAO

>30
>old
pick one

I'd barbarian her any day of the week

she grew up in abbotsford as trailer trash.

need i say more?

She's a writer.

Almost like the picture was specially selected, airbrushed and photoshopped for the cover.

Yeah there is, by openly looking like one youre not going to convince others. The only people who are gonna buy this are ones who share her opinion

All of this could have been avoided with a better title.

>buying someone else's opinion

How about you form your own thoughts nigger

To be fair I think most young Canadians have a problem with liquor.

I know my binge drinking got to be too much until I toned it down this year

No, it probably sucks

Get back in the sauna Mesikämmen

Why would a woman as based as her settle for the beta males Canadians have become?

Even the "alphas" she meets at bars go on about what a racist Donald Trump is in attempt to pick her up when she states she's into politics.

>brief synopsis on what fucked over younger people.

Never before have I witnessed such as bunch of crybaby special snowflakes little bitches such as this current generation, always looking to blame someone else for YOUR problems, grow the fuck up & take responsibility for your own lives, it's utterly pathetic, nobody owes you anything, nobody stole anything from you, stop being so fucking self entitled, if you want something you have to work for it like every fucking other generation had to, there's no participation trophys in the adult world bitches.

hnnnnggg

looks like she's 35

>implying I read anything that wasn't written 50+ years ago by now dead racist and sexist white males

Lmao no I won't be wasting my money on this whore's kitsch. But good on you betas for lining her pockets. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to pic related.

>blaming baby boomers and not also the kikes who tricked them

Zhang detected.

being bribed =/= being tricked.

Except she wouldn't support it. A full fledged Crusade against the Muslim world with the goal of retaking the Holy Land. She simply wouldn't. All those Rebel Media faggots are nothing but Canadian cucks.

>all those typos
Time to pray to Mecca and go to sleep Achmed.

she has the right message
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/811557432807878656

The fuck are you rambling about you pointless cunt?

It's only 90 pages, it's barely a book desu.
More of an essay or something.

I fucking knew it.

This bitch is gonna get too big too fast and end up looking retarded.

They were brainwashed. I am not absolving them of responsibility, but let's be honest, they didn't come with this shit on their own.

Putting it all on them without also acknowledging the huge role (((they))) has in this is intellectually dishonest. Even the kikes know they did this. Just read The Jewish Century, they brag about it.

>These people screwed my generation!
>Doesn't name the Jew
Into the waste disposal unit it goes.

>90 pages

Holy crap. Why even bother. Hopefully she is just testing the waters here.

I'm not buying a book written by a girl around my age. Wtf does she know that I don't????

>money grab

She's just larping as usual. Lauren is a thot.

guys like cernovich do the same shit where their """books""" are

>Blaming Islam but not blaming Jews as well

How to spot a Jew 101. I'll pass on this dramatized garbage.

sam harris is doing the same, doing shorter books, more to the point.

(((Baby Boomers)))

U mad?

lol regardless of your opinion, facts are the facts. I do my fair share of work, but that doesn't change how badly boomers fucked us up with laws that allowed immigration problems in a time where Muslim extremism has attacked almost every major European or North American nation.

Stefan and his insane analogies.

>m-m-m-uh boomers stole all teh wealth that ought to be mine boo hoo - all m-m-m-uh problems are someone else's fault :( ;( ;(

Fuckin work for it yourself cunts.

go away, lauren

Sounds like it's going to be full of stating what problems there are, but nothing affirming solutions to those problems.

Holy shit, she may be a jew after all...

Essay get published as books, or at least they used to fairly regularly. I am sure this is unoriginal garbage though.

I'm 22 and don't even have a career yet. Good for her. As long as this book is well thought out, I don't see anything to complain about.

>can end all human civilization with the push of a button

>not the most powerful man on the planet

fingolian retard

(((Islam)))

I like Lauren Southern, but she's a 21 year old girl, meaning she automatically has no clue what she's talking about.

BEADY
SPANIARD
EYES

That's an Ann Coulter-fashioned book.

She takes on good models.

Trump is a populist, the opposite of an ideologue.

Big up Lauren Southern. This book looks like Fire. Will possibly Cop from Waterstones

I found the baby boomer

she is a jew.

90 pages isn't much of a book

She steals her shit from here, so she knows a little

This.

If it wasn't written by a dead white man, I don't want to read it. Cormac McCarthy being one of the only exceptions.

your dress has a hot neckline in that picture, lauren.

i would love to fuck your asshole and then make you suck the cum-lined shit off my dick.

you have an ugly voice and i can't stand the exaggerated shapes your lips make when you speak.

get the fuck off my board, nobody here is going to buy your book. you'll have better luck on plebbit.

Is this red coat ebonics?

bait but checked

>she will never shit into a microwave-able bowl for you so you can mix it with crushed hazelnuts, heat it and spread it on toast before bed

Why live, lads?

(((Immigrants)))

writer here can confirm booze problem.

vodka in freezer, 7 scotches in my office, 3 bottles of brandy/cognac and i usually go down the pub a few times a week.

If only she would take the ultimate red pill, the acceptance to the JQ.

>I found the baby boomer

No you didn't, baby boomers were born directly after WW2, I was born in the 19 FUCKING 80s.

This. It's just Fox News-style Jews dindu nuffin and Israel is our greatest ally bullshit. Everyone who has done their research knows Muzzies if it weren't for the Jews.

Roadman chat senpai.

Doesn't she only fuck poo in the loos?

(((Barbarians)))

Knows Muzzies wouldn't be an issue*

Exactly. She is my age and doesn't appear to be a genius of magnificent proportions.

She is just another conservative and is repeating the same stuff as the rest of the right. She is just trying to make money from the stupid reddit kids that watch her on YouTube.

Pretty pathetic. Nothing new is brought to the table.
>if it was a short read that was meant to spread ideas it would be different.
But it's not. It has her body shot on the cover. This is a self serving move that is offensive in its stupidity.

Except it's Canada and with the (((Human Rights Commission))), it's a real possibility.

Savannah used to be such a sweetheart

you've gone too far goldberg