So what you sayin is
We wuz genius n sheeit?

WE NASA NOW

It's gonna flop harder than the new ghostbusters

>those smug faces
disgusting

"Shawlinda, Airwrecka, Hulk, good to see you all here."

"Mmmmmmhmmm!"

>In 1962, when NASA used electronic computers for the first time to calculate John Glenn's orbit around Earth, officials called on her to verify the computer's numbers because Glenn asked for her personally and refused to fly unless Katherine verified the calculations.

Sup Forums btfo

>alan turing makes the computer

>nig nogs write some code

>white people write some code

>only the black wymens get credit

YASSSSSSSSSS

I want to know what the thought process is for this shit.

>trawling through hundreds of old NASA photographs
>notice one of them has a black woman in it operating a computer
>or she might just be sitting at the desk, there's no context in the photo
>do research and find out that there was one black woman who worked for NASA around the same time as the moon missions
>she worked on a team with a hundred other people double-checking math for the launches

Conclusion of a normal person:
>oh that's interesting there was a black woman on that team

Conclusion of an SJW:
>wow, black women made the moon landings possible, now to make a movie about it where we conveniently forget that she was only checking the math and not originating it, and that she was on a team with dozens of people who all worked together

>WHITE MEN TRIED TO HIDE THAT THE MELINATED BRAINS OF AFRICAN WOMYN WERE THE SECRET BEHIND AMERICA'S GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT
>WE WUZ ASTRO-MATHEMATICIANS

Also let's not forget that the real secret behind the moon landings and the Saturn V rocket were LITERAL NAZI GERMAN SCIENTISTS LIKE FROM FUCKING WOLFENSTEIN OR SOMETHING.

But but...we wuz..

I doubt it, unfortunately. This sort of shit is popular. It's hard to fuck up virtue signalling when it comes to movies. The reason Ghostbusters failed so spectacularly was because it wasn't funny at all. None of the jokes were good. You can't make a comedy good by being diverse.
However, this movie isn't a comedy. It's a "startling look into the history of NASA" and how it was black girlz n shieeet. Virtue signalling will work wonderfully for this movie because it isn't trying to actually state anything. It's just being diverse.

This movie is a guaranteed success.

This post summed everything up well.
Women were used like human calculators to do the boring menial math so men could do the actual problem solving without getting bogged down. Even at the end they had males check their work.

Don't get distracted by CTR

>tfw baguettenigger makes a good quality post

Isn't it true that most of the first (literal) codemonkeys were women?

> film is obviously made to be repulsive
They wont publish this shit and then blame racists for it mtv-style.

Haha this movie is going to tank so hard.

Always smug and uppity

But that other 'historically accurate' movie about Black people being involved in historical events that twists the facts and fluffs their achievements to the point of parody, Red Tails, did so well!

The only people that will watch it is blacks and SJWs so who gives a shit about the movie.

>Pepe in blackface and fatsuit
>Not kino

Meh.

They're trying to create "heroes" where there are none. This will get rave reviews, probably a an Oscar or two, and will be completely forgotten by this time next year, just like anything about the Tuscogee airmen, or "The Help', or any of the other white guilt movies.

The thing I hate the most is that getting men into spac, and then onto the moon, was a TEAM effort. Thousands, if not millions put the sweat into getting it done, and to focus on a couple of women who were part of a vastly larger team is an insult to everyone who worked on the space program.

This is nothing but white guilt propaganda.

Should their stories be known? Sure.

Should they be lauded as heroes? No.

Ghostbusters was pushing the SJW shit too hard, so the only 'supporters' of the movie outside of normal folk (who likely weren't that interested because, as you said, it wasn't funny) were middle class SJWs. This type of movie will also appeal to ahem 'the urban market' too.

kek

>"It's one of the first all-black action pictures ever made."

What did he mean by this?

KAPLA NIGGAZ WE WUZ KLINGONS N SHIT BEFOR DEM CRACKA AZZ CRACKAZ USED DAT TRICKNOLOGY AND STOLE ALL OUR SHIT.

y-your just racist we wuz astro scientists n shieet

I don't get it.

>that twat

Slay

Was Glenn a mathematician?

A physicist of some kind?

That guy is such a faggot.

Every single tweet he makes is smug as shit.

>tfw you actually really like the name Erika
I wanted to name my little Aryan daughter that ;______;

Someone redpill me on this Kino. I'm guessing only one of the women actually existed, and her role in NASA is vastly overstated

Time traveling transsexual Daniel Radcliffe?

Now that you mention it, I think that is what happened there.

Don't forget that she was seven eighths white.
We only care about that 1/8th black though.

>Conclusion of a normal person:
>oh that's interesting there was a black woman on that team

You're already cucked if you think this

>Light skin
>Movie nogs are dark as fuck

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Holy shit, a black man doing something creative?
This is a miracle. black people are evolving in the right direction.

It wouldn't be noteworthy if blacks were normal but they aren't.

Nobody would bat an eye if they saw an Asian at NASA, but because it's an inferior Black who we assume to be of lesser intellectual quality we have to throw them a fucking party. They even admit and encourage this themselves.

>alan turing makes the computer

are you fucking stupid?

HOL UP HOL UP

I HAV PROOF WE ROCKS SCIENTIST. THIS SHIEEET IS ADVANCED METHS CRACKAS DONT EVEN KNOW ITS EXIST

HAHAH WAT U WAZ SAYIN CRACKA ? U MAD

This movie will bomb hard, but they're counting on you autists to start talking about it to cause 'controversy'

>well, im gonna go see it now because those neo-nazis wanted to ban it and lynch the director. Buzzfeed told me so!

It's coming out in January which means it's been already damned to fail, don't worry.

>15 heartbreaking videos that will make you say fuck having borders and laws n shit

He's an academic. That's what they're like

hi sony

To paraphrase: "It sucked fucking balls, man."

>Glenn asked for her personally and refused to fly unless Katherine verified the calculations.
Oh. She was a pet.

Id watch this over GB if I had to chose between the two.not that I have or will pay to see either
Kek.

glad he knows whites and niggers are idfferent

Source?

She looks like a nice lady

I say she deserves a diversity movie goddamnit

>Sup Forums in charge of looking up actual facts instead of making assumptions based on preconceived notions that appeal to Sup Forums's beliefs

"At first she worked in a pool of technical women performing math calculations, known as computors. Katherine has referred to the women in the pool as virtual "computers who wore skirts." Their main job was to read the data from the black boxes of planes and carry out other precise mathematical tasks. Then one day, Katherine (and a colleague) were temporarily assigned to help the all-male flight research team. Katherine's knowledge of analytic geometry helped make quick allies of male bosses and colleagues to the extent that "they forgot to return me to the pool." While the racial and gender barriers were always there, Katherine says she ignored them. Katherine was assertive, asking to be included in editorial meetings (where no women had gone before.) She simply told people she had done the work and that she belonged."

They'd just invent it if we didn't.

We live in a post truth society.

How boring.

HOL UP

The trailer for that is fucking cringeworthy.
>"We followin' a cop in 1961"
>"wow blah blah blah"
People audibly sighed in the theater during that trailer.

This probably cost significantly less to make and I can easily see a fairly diverse audience who will be interested in it.

NIGGAZ BE SAYIN' WE WAS SHOOTIN' ROCKETS IN DE SPACE?!

Spell it Erica and it's ok.

meh, its based on true events so i doubt it, who cares if some nogs actually tell the story of their decent contributions for once.

this will only help to motivate the 1% of nogs that are trying to make it, the other 99% cant afford movie tickets and would skip this to go watch a tyler perry movie or "barbershop 2:tha final cut" if they could afford it anyway

I wonder if he used artificial vehicles, powered by artificial fuels and utilizing artificial roads. He probably wore artificial clothing and ate artificial food.

she doesn't look nearly as smug and fierce as those black beauties in the OP

If actually has a basis in history, then sure, make a dramatization about it. Better than people not learning anything about history.

But you just know they're going to overdo it to the point that it doesn't even match up close to the reality of the story.

And why wouldn't they be? I'd pay to see a movie that portrays white men as saints that succeed despite the rest of the world being against them, ignoring any unpleasant historical happenings and instead focusing on difficult-to-verify anecdotes that all conveniently reinforce a narrative that exists in nearly every other movie that gets any amount or national advertising.

Wouldn't you?

You miss the point. This is not to lift anyone up, it is only intended to bring people down -- namely white people (men in particular). Many more white people will see this movie than black people, and it will serve to reinforce their completely justifiable guilt for existing

>Better than people not learning anything about history.
If it is wrong, then I don't want to learn about it. This movie will fill my limited brain capacity with memories of black women acting sassy and speaking into a radio to the astronaut and telling him how to do his job as if he didn't train years to learn every bolt and nut of his craft in preparation for everything.

I'm sure he feels the same way about property lines as well.

If you were actually concerned about your brain's disk space, you wouldn't be here.

>yakub was a manlet

JUST

>So what you sayin is
>We wuz genius n sheeit?

They were damn good mathematicians, though. Don't hate on black folks who get an education and make something of themselves. That should be encouraged.

Is there a reliable source of Glennsaying this? I can;t imagine that he threatened to refuse to fly, that is totally against the culture of the Mercry 7. He may well have asked for her (or anybody) to double check thew computer calculations; computers were new then and I'd be cautious about them if it were my ass about to ride an ICDM into orbit.

If it's based on real events, I could hardly give a fuck.

Sounds like a story John Glenn made up while on the campaign trail. Btw, he sold his impeachment vote to treat the space shuttle like a carnival ride.

the real event is the lady is practically white

If they try to say she was intrumental in the moon landings of Apollo, they are lying to you.

She and her team were an integral part of the procedures and processes that made Mercury work, though. Not the only part, not the major part, but A part.

Coulkd somebody else have done what they did? Sure, there are people good at mathematics everywhere. But somebody else didn't do it - they did. I got no problem with saying "well done," since they did well.

Yeah cuz he was fucking her

>black woman floating in space
>*record scratch*
YEP DATS ME, MMMHMMMMM.....YOUS PROLLY WONDERIN' HOW I'S GOT HEAH, HUH? WELL LISTEN UP!!!!!!

Space geeks will watch it. If nothing else, seeing how well they recreate the Mercury launches will be interesting.

*twerks*
SO HOL UP
*aborts kid*
YOU BE SAYIN
*collects welfare check*
WE WUZ
*smacks lips*
SCIENTISTS AND SHIT?

christ the shit eating "we waz space kangs" look is going to turn off most people from seeing this.

You do realize that "lip smack" is an honest to god submissive gesture among non-human primates?

He was a test pilot who became an astronaut. As such, he;'d have some understanding of the importance of the trajectory calculation being correct. Computers being new, he would logically say, "let's get the folks who have been doing the calculations to confirm this shit."

That's irrelevant school kids will b e forced to watch this crap for generations. That's all (((they))) want

That movie was not created to be profitable

This woman is "black"
Obama is "Black"
But Christopher Harper Mercer is "Mix-raced"

If you're ambiguous, you're blackness based on context.

Rate this post more highly, guys!

We wuz Amtrak n' shiet

Hey man, even Nasa needed maintenance. Who else was going to replace trash bags, clean bathrooms, and other building maintenance?

FFS, not this shit again. How many times should these types of movies bomb before the Jews stop their propaganda against ze evil white man?

it will earn fox oscars because of its topic and the current climate for diversity
getting those oscars means fox has abetter position in the global market and can maximise profits on other future films
fox are fully in their rights to do make this film
just because you dont like the movie topic does not mean it should not have been created

>lack women acting sassy and speaking into a radio to the astronaut and telling him how to do his job

I bet money that itddoes not.

If the movie shows black women as CapComs, I will donate $100 dollars to the charity of your choice. Name it please.

If it does not show black women CapComs, you will pay $100 to the charity of my choice -- use it at kiza.org.

If you are going to that much trouble, at least make the rocket exploding or going off in some odd direction.

More people should organize bets this way