Nigeria has confiscated 2.5 tonnes of "plastic rice"! NIGERIA YES!

bbc.com/news/world-africa-38391998

Nigers keeps proving they can't govern themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2uyZVhWP8A
snopes.com/plastic-rice-from-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=UX9BI3UDs2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be niggerian, get plastic chinese rice

CHINK'D

CHINKS OUT

is plastic cheaper than rice?

Looks like a Chinese plot to get xenoestrogens into bodies of African men.

FOIRED AGAIN!!

*adjusts cokebottle glasses*

Did you even read the article you posted you dumbass. First of all, the rice was seized by customs before they hit the market. Second, the article states that fake food being sold was rare in nigeria. So contrary to your assertion, the article shows nigerians ARE able to govern themselves efficiently. But Sup Forums being Sup Forums most of you wouldn't even read the article and go "lol niggers"

fuck off, this makes us look good faggot stfu

Happy Merchant tip of the day:
Invest in plastic chickens and sell them in africa!
Double or tripple your investmens in just a few month!

Probably if you pick it up in a landfill put it through a shredder and paint it.

Just think of how many niggers could have died. Honestly it's a shame the smuggler got caught.

Haha I just heard someone dismiss rumours of this as fake news.

>is plastic cheaper than rice?

Probably more chinese recycling at work. They put garbage in punching bags and toys.

I don't care who you are or if you hate Africans. That's fucked up. That's fucked up, China. That's really fucked up.

>Nigeria

Give me a billion dollars and a hundred good men and I'll clean that place up.

t. nigger

u mad son?

>Malaysia

>Investigations are under way to establish how much of the contraband has already been sold.

It implies some of this stuff is already on the market you fucking retard, and they have no fucking idea how much.

+ There has been a rumor going around in Nigeria that there is Fake Rice on the market, that's what prompted the investigations.

Holy shit Malaysia, you truly are retarded. I hope you stay in your shit hole

All you need is a nuke, a bomber and one good pilot

>what is cherrypicking
youtube.com/watch?v=C2uyZVhWP8A

>a billion dollars

How many ar15s are you planning on buying to each of these 100 people?

A billion dollars, is way too much though. You should get enough weaponry and bullets for a quarter of that.

is KEK in this thread???

Didn't Nigeria's president seize all the white farmer's land and gave it to his allies, and they accidentally everything?

There isn't anything to suggest that the rice is actually real, though. As far as we know, the Nigerian government could have made the right move. Am I missing something?

why do nigerians hate the free market?

kek is forever present

>Cherry picking the video.

>BBC actually has a section dedicated to african news

wew lad. Makes me feel less sad about our own national media.

How could this have happened?

You've clearly never been to Africa. My friend was robbed multiple times in Nigeria and one time the guy used a needle full of his blood (he said he had aids) to rob him.

That was Zimbabwe, the other OTHER nigger shithole.

You'll find that there are islands of poverty in civilized countries, but there are islands of prosperity in Nigeria, and the rest of Africa.

Also you are cherrypicking too dipshit.

poor Malayfag can't draw or read :-/

Oh, I was talking about actually taking over and fixing the infrastructure.

>white farmers
>Nigeria

This precisely. Couldn't have put it better myself

Nigerians are known to be huge scam artists. I wonder what's it like when a Nigerian tries to scam a fellow Nigerian.

>M-Muh anecdote

You're still safer in Nigeria than most Latino countries

Yeah I could probably fix the neighbourhood with a billion dollars myself, but whats the point, they'd fuck it up again within a year or two.

>counterfeit rice

niggers.

people keep sending money to increase their birthrates yet to this day

>Are we really trying to measure which shithole is shittier?

+ Latino countries are shitty for a different reason.

Because the US is actively fucking them up. Niggers are fucking up themselves. Not saying Latin America would be a paradise without your countries' involvement and the "war on drugs", but it would be better off.

Oh, did I imply they'd be able to fuck it up? I was talking about making Nigeria a colony of the US.

Without replacing the original population, good fucking luck.

Unless you killed ALL 188 million of them it would stay a fucking shithole.

America started a drug war and helped give rise to violent cartels in Latin America. What's Africa's excuse? You niggers are given billions of aid each year, have been dragged out of the stone age into the 21st century and you still just blame white people and act like chimpanzees.

Daily reminder of the state of Africa

Brazil has more than twice the violence and crime Nigeria has
>Because the US is actively fucking them up.

Fuck off marxist

No American put a gun to their heads and told them to ruin their own country

Well at least for us Brazilians that isn't the case. The general brazilian loves to take advantage over others, and that ends up reflecting into our politicians. Add that Lula and his "we the people must despise those who are rich, successful and educated, as they are not like we the people" phylosophy fucked up our country really good for 13 years.

>China basically owns SA
Eurasian race uprising WHEN?

This is as much pure genius as it is pure evil.

It's likely that the rice is legit and that the Nigerian gov't is hoarding it for themselves, Best Korea style.

sure thing Hillary

>be friends with micro dink
>get chink'd

Exactly. People shit on latinos, but do you know what. They mightnot be white, but at least they have white ancestry and Mayan/Aztec ancestry, you know they actually managed to have civilizations with Cities that numbered in the millions, unlike niggers.

Sadly Mestizos also have Nigger blood, doesn't help them much, but at least in the Latino population you find a certain subset of the population that is capable, the same cannot be said for the negroid.

>Source: THE BEIJING AXIS Analysis
Shit. I think I'm in Poland this time around.

>Unless you killed ALL 188 million of them

It's time to get to work

Yes. Plastics are basically waste if not recycled.
Rice production is labor, land, and money intensive.

Yeah, but even within your shitty culture there is a sizable minority of non retarded individuals, granted most of them predominantly European ancestry, but at the very least you guys have that.

Africa is just a huge fucking shithole with no redeeming qualities.

>A fucking music video
What you think they're going to show how shitty africa really is over their pop song?

>The Beijing Axis

I have several questions.

It's Malaysia what did you expect?

>white people cure smallpox

>white people cure malaria

>white people cure yellow fever

>white people cure west nile virus

>white people cure ebola

>white people give africans virtually unlimited aid, education and food, leading to surging population with no control

stop feeding the cancer you gwailoes

europe is drowning in a sea of black and brown and its all your own fault

>one time the guy used a needle full of his blood (he said he had aids) to rob him

Because I'm sure you've known tons of black people.

I would like to think that it's the same percentage for all races (before you account for environment, etc.), around 75%. That's people that actually try as opposed to those that belong in a labor colony.

>invaded by dead-jew-on-stick enthusiasts
>abortion is now basically illegal
>birth rates set to skyrocket in coming decades

th-thanks christians

Based chink, keep on railing africa till it's all yellow

> fake food being sold was rare in Nigeria
more like
>food being sold was rare in Nigeria

We're mavericks, Chang! We can't be told what to do. MAVERICKS!

Don't you know? AIDs is huge in Africa, they are big fans.

Not a single thing in that entire video was created by niggers, except for the niggers.

It happens more than you think.
>t. guy that worked with nigerians

There is no cure for yellow fever, bro.

How much for your mom?

So why do I get white rice I don't request, for free with my kung pow chicken, but Africans pay for rice get bits of recycling?

Because you don't live in a third world shithole

Would you shit out plastic rice or would it remain in the body causing cancer and whatnot?

>Not all white people

I don't want any credit for saving Niggers from themselves

underrated

you just need few ak-47 s and lot of bullets and they kill themselves.

Nobody orders white rice when they get Chinese food. Only Africans want to pay for it, why not give them what they want?

You are wrong. That is what they taught us in Sweden, reality differs. Now look at us.

How is that not more expensive to produce than real rice?

Depends on the type of plastic. If it's made of waste I doubt it's polystyrex.

>Ignore God commandment of "be fruitful and multiply"
>die off and get replaced by muslims

Polystyrene*

>d'oh

>why shouldn't we give africans food
there's already too many of them.
Why don't you send a bag of rice over to nigeria if you're so concerned though.

you would shit it out

Plastic doesn't degrade in the body. So once you eat it you can dig it back out of your shit, wash it off in a puddle of cholera and resell it. It's like the Everlasting Gobstopper. Capitalism fucking rekt.

Because multiplying has worked out so great for muslims. I wonder how many generations it will take for them to chop down all the woods and realize we mostly don't have any ressources in europe and that the winters are cold without anything to burn.

>polystyrex
Cool dinosaur bro

It's a world wide news channel, you tit.

They'll realize that without "Europeans" Europe really doesn't have much to offer

Dumbass I said they were paying for it.

plastic rice was reported by snopes in 2011 (mentions in following article)
snopes.com/plastic-rice-from-china/
They don't sell the plastic rice whole, rather combine with regular rice.
How it's made: Plastic rice in china youtube.com/watch?v=UX9BI3UDs2Q

>I wonder how many generations it will take for them to chop off all the heads of emasculated German men and take all the resources and women for themselves.

Fixed.

>not letting robots do everything and distributing surplus productivity as a basic income for all remaining citizens, who are naturally declining in number
it's like you don't even want a robo waifu

hi berkay

I snickered at that.