SELF-DEFENSE

How cucked is your country in regards to self-defense?
Find out by answering these questions!

Not so fast Britain!

>Can you use any weapons available to you at the time, even if they would usually be illegal?

>Can you (legally) break somebody's nose not just for attacking your body but also if he's just attacking your honour/freedom/possessions?

>Can you also do all of those things in protection of somebody else (related to you or not)?

>Can you stand your ground instead of having to back off if you have a reasonable chance to do so?

>Can you carry reasonably sized knives (no katanas, sorry gentlemen), tazers/stun-guns (also those usually only allowed against bears and bulls), tear-gas/pepper spray (in a can or in a gun designed to dispense it) or a regular gun if you have a concealed-carry permit outside of your house for self-defense?

By the way, for Germany the answer to all of these questions is yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=wrsuHtuqJKw

BONUS:
Can you build shit like this and own/use it without any laws about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=HlfAhmiM63o
^Toy according to German gun-laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

cps.gov.uk/publications/prosecution/householders.htm(l)
usconcealedcarry.com/membership/?id=3steps&sid=Homepage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why aren't brits allowed to defend themselves properly, btw?

Nein
Nein
Nein
Nein
Nein

Nanny-state

ITT: Germans pretend their country isn't cucked by having a circle-jerk

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

Yes, but how did that happen?

definitely much less than yours, since the US is about to be a minority white country, the amount of rapes in your country are third-world tier, murder is rampant (yes, also by your "white" people) and you live in paper-houses.

Castle law, best law

Soon, it will all be green. Assuming Trump sells California to China.

cps.gov.uk/publications/prosecution/householders.htm(l)

these are reasonable on the whole

i know someone personally whose house was broken into and he used a hockey (field) stick to hit the intruder and the guy suffered a fractured humerus and he then ran. no charges were made against him, but the intruder was found guilty of breaking and entering. only ones we hear about in the news are the fucked up stories where the police fuck it up. most of the time they are decent, but looks to be getting, if at all, slightly worse

>suffered a fractured humerus and he then ran.
>fractured humerus
>ran
wot

meant for

the humerus is a bone in the arm?

>What is adrenaline
While not certain to work, adrenaline CAN allow you to run on broken leg(s), dependent on how badly broken and exactly where.
It wouldn't be pleasant at all, don't get me wrong, but in a life or death situation, your body knows that further damage is MUCH better than giving up and accepting death.

Also Not the German, and I know the humerus is in the arm BTW, but felt like adding in that info about adrenaline.

it was his arm! goddammit i never said leg, does anyone know anything?

ok nvm

heres a tip

do flykick

works everytime

I was thinking about the femur, funnily enough I'm a latin teacher so I should have really known that

don't worry boys, mistakes happen

god can you imagine running on a broken leg though, fuck

I'm 100% cucked.
Let's check out.

>use weapon
no
>attacking someone menacing your possession
no, even if you're in danger of physical harm or even death you are theoretically allowed to defend yourself, but you're really going to jail instead while your assailant will get away scottfree.
>attack to protect someone else
lol no, that makes you the bad guy here
funnily enough we also have a law that forces you to help people in danger, but apparently that doesn't apply here, only for car accidents
>stand ground
what does that mean? There is no law that forces you to leave way to an invader but we all know it just leads to one of the above anyway
>knives
no knives allowed, unless you're a sand nigger obviously

Okay I was right, white french got 100% cucked.

You know, the best part about Austria is, cops in Austria don't give a fuck what you are carrying as long as you are white and not a moron.

>what does that mean?
It means that if you're attacked by a cripple who has literally no legs you're not obligated to just walk away in Germany and can use that as an excuse to punch him out of his wheelchair

The worst part of Austria is all the Muslims and communists

Obviously no. We can't do that. I can see the big titles in the newspaper.

Apparently we could overthrow our tyrannical government with .22 and some cutlery.

We need your help.

>CC permit
>Castle doctrine
>Stand your ground
>Fleeing felon rule
>Living in Europe or some Northern/Western cuck state
>1999+17
>mfw

I don't get it if the laws don't protect the victim why dont YOU become the assaulter. So when they ask if you hurt him in self defense just say no I was tryna bash his skull in. Ez pz.

Because when you're white you're still the assaulter, you need to be a sandnigger (or a leftist) to become the victim while assaulting someone.

Yeah it's pretty complicated but if you came here you'd get it fast.

Because assault is a crime as well

Shit, in Texas I can shoot someone running away from robbing my neighbor's house. Don't even need to be a threat to me

Got myself a police - tier pepper spray and am deciding which melee weapon I get. Probably a good jack knife?
Who gives a fuck about fighting like a man? If a rapefugee attacks me or my GF, he will get stunned first and afterwards he can beg.

Well he was clearly a threat to the property of your neighbour then, so that's a-okay.

We can do all of them but the last one.

If you were hunting though and someone attacked you with a gun shooting him would be 100% legal. You just can't buy guns or carry them for that intention.

British police can only use weapons under the same self defense laws everyone else has btw.

Holy fuck I hate London.

You probably could no joke

usconcealedcarry.com/membership/?id=3steps&sid=Homepage

Self defense shootings are so normal here we literally have insurance for it.

Enjoy going to jail for tazing a muslim while his dick is in your butthole, Hans.

tick

tock

You could overthrow it with a super fighting robot

Yeah because if you answered "yes" then the ADL, SPLC etc, would make you lose your job and probably sue you.

Obviously white poeople move when niggers move around them though, just look at all the suburbs that are still getting made.

>what is anonymity

>trusting jews when they say you're anonymous

none of these lol

OP is acting like a legal self-defense expert yet doesn't mention that under article 2 of the European Convention on Human Rights and proportionality principles set out by the ECHR self-defense law is fundamentally the same in all European countries.
In other words, all European countries are more or less as cucked.

If you want proof check this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Germany

>not knowing your own laws and rights
Achmed just go and stay go

>airsoft guns
Nigger what the fuck is in your head?

>Can you enjoy a safe day out at the Christmas market?
Not so fast Germany

At least we can leave the house

Should have made it clear this is about law and not personal ability. Also, if Achmed thought "his laws" would prohibit violence he wouldn't be such a problem, would he?

Completely uncucked. I can carry concealed weapons and literally kill you if you attack me. As it should be. God bless America.

>>Can you (legally) break somebody's nose not just for attacking your body but also if he's just attacking your honour
Don't try this, German judges reinterpreted the law in a way that de facto, you can't.

Americuhhhhhhhh - FUCK YEAH!

no you can't

I got 2 years +1 day for hitting a guy with a crowbar when he pulled a knife on me. Well to be more accurate, I got 2 years +1 day for hitting him more then the one time. The prosecution was of the opinion that I should have stopped when my attacker lost consciousness, I was of the opinion that I'm not
a fucking doctor and I didn't know if he was pretending or not, so preventing him from being able to pick up a knife again was part of my self defense.

Self defense in Canada is proportional, which means that you must wait to be placed in danger before you can act to preserve yourself.

But honestly, I kind of like Drumheller pen, I found it relaxing.

Basically if somebody attacks you here, you can either risk dying, or accept a few years of long naps and lots of reading. And video games if they still allow it. I had a snes which was cutting edge at the time, so maybe they allow modern consoles now.

Also the lunch subs were fucking great if you put the coleslaw in them.

Facebeating is common here.
Always carry peperspray here it is legal
Knives are legal, if used= 100% jail no mater if selfdef

Rubber bulet guns are ok
No longsword. fells bad

now carrying 29cm oak tanto- super effective great if know knife combat, non leathal, nobody gives a fug.

I smashed a some guys head on a car bonnet several times during a fight, way back in 2010. I didn't get arrested when the police turned up.

While in a a fight down my local high street in 2013(14?), I ended up kicking the the guys lower legs hence tripping him, before I landed half a dozen punches in his face while on the ground. None of us got arrested.

About 2 years ago, I got picked on by a bunch of drunks, and then ended up in a fight with them. I managed to whack a few punches and broke one of their noses, but I lost the fight thanks to unequal numbers. I also broke my jaw. None of us got arrested.

Also, on Xmas eve 2014, I ended up in a fight with some younger guys who were like 18 at the time. Whole fight ended up in a scrap, and my mates jumped in too. Someone somehow got thrown through the pub window. And even then, no one got arrested

So jealous.

handgun about 4 inches from my keyboard, can buy an ak online/10

>Vietnam
Literally illegal to do anything order than begging for mercy

>I found it relaxing
>relaxing
>the anus

Fuck our country mate. Sucks you had to do time for nothing.

What town do live in fite mi!

Well I've lived in a few.

Bexleyheath, Leatherhead, Stoke City, Gillingham, and Isle of Sheppey.

my father gave me his hunting bow i dont think i'd be allowed to shoot a gypo with it unfortunately

Unlike you and you're countrymen, the rest of the world typically don't actually turn into faggots the moment we're unsupervised.

Anybody raping anybody in the pen here would be smashed. Or even if it wasn't rape.