Brit/pol/ - Duke of Edinburgh edition

>Copeland by-election: when is it and why has Jamie Reed quit?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/copeland-by-election/

>Marine A: Sgt Alexander Blackman denied bail over Christmas ahead of murder conviction appeal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/21/marine-asgt-alexander-blackman-denied-bail-christmas-ahead-murder/

>Theresa May's Snoopers' Charter dealt major setback as EU court rules against 'indiscriminate' collection of internet data
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/12/21/theresa-mays-snoopers-charter-dealt-major-setback-eu-court-rules/

>We think Britain will lose passporting rights post-Brexit, says (((Goldman Sachs)))
uk.businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-expects-uk-to-lose-financial-passporting-rights-post-brexit-2016-12

>Ex-UKIP leader: Why I quit after 18 days
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38386331

>Berlin truck attack: Tunisian sought over Christmas market deaths
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38392128

>Marine and Marion Le Pen Slam Merkel for Berlin Attack
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/21/marine-marion-le-pen-slam-merkel-berlin-attack/

>Falklands War: UK and Argentina sign deal to identify dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38387271

>Britain will have the STRONGEST hand in Brexit negotiations as EU is 'starting to CRUMBLE'
express.co.uk/news/uk/745918/EU-Brexit-negotiations-Britain-freedom-of-movement

>Juncker and EU top brass force through law to allow 'SURGE in Eastern European migrants'
express.co.uk/news/politics/745917/Jean-Claude-Juncker-European-Union-Ukraine-Georgia-Vladimir-Putin-visa-free-access

>Brexit leak firm withdraws from Government contracts worth millions
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/deloitte-contracts-brexit-memo-leak-theresa-may-a7487926.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2016/dec/21/eus-highest-court-delivers-blow-to-uk-snoopers-charter
twitter.com/TheNewEuropean/status/811315409106386944
vapersinpower.co.uk/manifesto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alexander Blackman is innocent

imperium desu

>bowden's """art"""

Prince Charles is going to be on Just a Minute on christmas day

Imperium

The Jewish Russian child molester is back fucking hell

>Blackman
>innocent

>T mandela the molester

I saw this in tesco

To Aboriginal leader William Brin in Queensland in 2002: “Do you still throw spears at each other?”

To a British tourist in Papua New Guinea in 1998: “You managed to not get eaten, then?”

To a British student in China, in 1986: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll go home with slitty eyes.”

To a female sea cadet in 2012: “Do you work in a strip club?”

To British expats in Abu Dhabi in 2012: “Are you running away from something?”

To the President of Nigeria, who was in national dress, in 2003: “You look like you’re ready for bed!”

Why is Prince Philip based and why is his cuck son so shit?

We know youre kikes

>Saffer is back as well

kill yourself jewnigger

>muh passports

Who the fuck fucking cares?

Oh no I now have to wait an extra half an hour when I land at my destination

This has truly shown me the error of my brexit voting ways

>implying the retards that voted remain even fucking travel

He's still a cuck who rolled over and let the Jews destroy this country

I care, because losing passports means hard Brexit, and hard Brexit is a good thing desu.

What's wrong with Charles? He built the comfy town of Poundbury

Reminder that the EU is BASED, and that Brexit was cuckoldry.

theguardian.com/law/2016/dec/21/eus-highest-court-delivers-blow-to-uk-snoopers-charter

All you racists better realise we need to combat terrorism by letting more of them in.

If there was a Berlin style attack in Britain what do you think the reaction would be from normal people?

Why do leftists always have the same snarky voice?

We're all back including the Eternal Anglo Turk ()

I strongly dislike this faggot.

He was obviously drained from giving birth to venus flytrap, leave him alone.

not even german nig nog

i absolutely fucking hate this cunt

He's a bit too concerned with environmentalism for my liking desu.

I hate that pugnacious cunt. Hope he gets hit by the next truck.

First for offensive Christmas lights.

>Francoist Spain
Construction on Sagrada Familia stopped the same year fascism devolved (pure coincidence) peacefully and naturally to democracy.

>Peronist Argentina
Was on trajectory to have been the USA of South America, but is now third world.

>Salazar's Portugal
I don't know much about this, but Salazar was voted the greatest Portuguese man of all time in the Portuguese version of the BBC's 100 Greatest Britons poll.

>Pinochet's Chile
You got to throw communists out of helicopters. What more could you want out of life?

He's technically right - if we allow demographic replacement of ourselves, then there won't be an 'us' left to terrorise. If you chop off your leg then it won't get injured in the future.

Is the one with red shoes just representing cripples?

:^)

>wanting to shit up your own planet

Spain/Argyland/Chile Were third world shitholes and Portugal was just barely 2nd World. You cant say they were good cuz of the facists when they were only rules shorty by them

She lost her leg on the 7/7 bombings I think?

But ISIS kill Muslims too. Even if we all converted to Islam like the leftists want it wouldn't stop them.

>not caring about nature
mong

>letting sandniggers in and along with them ISIS followers so they can wreak havoc on Europe is somehow the best way to prove ISIS wrong
i can't take it anymore

No shit, you're a Turk

(((you)))

everyone knows...Still want to gas your entire people

Why the fuck do americans put peanuts in all their food what is this shit i got

Had a think earlier, must be pretty cool to be American. Drive along Route 66, sleeping in motels. Just gan into a shop and buy a gun.

fucking condescending cuck

I was just being daft :(
Of course that bellend's talking out of his arse, as usual

Begone jewish filth

Low test.

This.

I've been an ardent monarchist my entire life but it gets to the point where it's apparent they have just sat there and willingly watched the complete collapse of this country.

They can't claim ignorance because they of all people know exactly what this country was and what it's meant to be.

>Want to imperium
>Asian girls hate white guys

What do?

Really can't stand people like Ann Coulter and Lauren Southern

Two words, first word kill

come home anglo man

Regain some self-respect and standards you self-loathing soft lad.

They were quantifiably better off materially and culturally under fascism.

Just to let you al know - I wont be posting on brit/pol/ anymore. I have given up on the white race, there is no going back, britain will never be white again, 100 years from now whites will probably be the minority. I have lost all hope and let go. It feels great. I'm not a kike, but I just want to let you know how good it feels, such a weight off my shoulders, this must be how Hitchen's feels.

Ok so we ever established that the Russian is just another Jew false flagging and that the German is really that Turkish guy. Are these Asian posters on here semites too?

I can understand not liking Lauren she's a bit marmite but Ann is based as based can be.

Your welcome moonface.

No, I mean, why are they portraying it as a negative?

Have these leftist fucks even travelled to the EU?

You still go through fucking customs and passport control. The experience wasn't much different when I travelled to the US, except they only had a single fat fuck at border control in Vegas when I landed, and they had this weird 1984 finger print collection and retinal scan.

I bet (((they))) intentionally stir up republican sentiment to make the royals unwilling to say controversial things for fear of getting canned

>beat ex's new bloke with a tyre iron
>might be going to prison
>won't get to see new Blade Runner film

pray for me lads

Are you trying to convince people on Sup Forums that we didn't just watch every kike in Europe try and flood it with "Diversity"

Are you trying convince people on Sup Forums that we didn't just watch every kike in America attack Trump?

Your digits confirm. Fucking hell you can't trust nobody these days.

WHITEY BTFO!

How does pic related make you feel?
Nigger.

So if we lose we win?

Take THAT racists!

How can an assassin be so aesthetic?

Thought: Tim Farron will become opposition leader in 2020.

Justification: This is all a weird echo from history since the 1975 EEC referendum (Wilson and Cameron both called it to settle internal party division. Wilson half-succeeded, Cameron didn't half fuck it up.), now we're into Thatchertime with May.

Which means 2020 = 1983, except the SDP are going to surge and finally kill Labour.

THE
MILKMAN
COMETH

Where do they get this shit from?

Reminder that white people will never wake up until it's too late

This looks like it should be a still from the John Wick 2 trailer

Santa is from Lapland and stays in Lapland.

twitter.com/TheNewEuropean/status/811315409106386944

Hast Du etwas Zeit für mich

The yellow pill will come too late to save you
It didn't have to be this way

What did he mean by this? What's Nige done?

Dann singe ich ein Lied für Dich

Von 99 Luftballons

Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont

Dared to stand up for himself when some cuck accused him of being responsible for his wifes murder.

Starting a new Political Group please join and we will create change

vapersinpower.co.uk/manifesto

Denkst Du vielleicht g'rad an mich

They're taking him to court because he called them extremists (they are)