Why is the Holocaust the only part of history that we can't research or question?

Why is the Holocaust the only part of history that we can't research or question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was completely and totally made up, that's why.

Because it didnt happened but jews need it to corrupt the white race

because people will find out Hitler did nothing wrong (inb4 arm chair generals)

The g-men are not sure whether it happened, but know they dont want to deal with the consequences of the investigation should it reveal it to be a hoax.

I can't tell you, I would go to prison

muh 6 gorillion

holocaust museums are reconstructed, the "gas chambers" didnt even had the roof opening for the zyklon-ben to be put in. Those were build for the museum after Auschwitz was liberated.

in France it's illegal to question EVERY genocide
yes we are cucked at this point

pic related is another reason (money)

Eurologic

>terrorists attack all over europe
>further bans guns for the people literally the next day

SAD!

you should have joined the Axis when you still had a chance

> you can't research the holocaust

this is what Holocaust deniers unironically believe.

This is how fucking stupid a fair share of users on pol actually is.

The fact that the archives and libraries filled with documentation on it are open to just about any hobby historian obviously is only part of this great conspiracy against the white race!

God you are all fucking stupid

It happened, but the powers that be need to immortalize and criminalize it to prevent the rise of a 2nd Axis.

what does this mean?

in the end ISIS is antijew, and the SJWs are the essence of jewish degeneracy

>some of Sup Forumslacks are actually denying holocaust happened
good goyim

>archives and libraries filled with documentation

go back to bed child

Silence, goy! Shut up!

how about you post something satirical on your social media .. like "Holocaust is fake lol" .. just to see how free you are to think for yourself

this

Because kikes in Germany make a shit ton of shekels from the German government because of
>muh """""""holocaust""""""

Because muh math is against jews of course.
And research too.
And science as well.

They already had to downgrade the numbers at Auschwitz once. Do you want them to do it oven and oven again?

Holocaust deniers don't believe that. maybe OP does. Holocaust deniers/skeptics are born when they do the research. There are just to man wholes in the common narrative. I personally believe there was a slaughter, but I also believe many jews did not die in gas chambers, and that many die from abhorrant conditions causing typhus and starvation. Seems likely the 6 million number is exagerated as well.

and yet looking for actual evidence is forbidden, eg GPR

spoiler, document do not 6000000 bodies make

We can.
/thread

Because goyim, we own your thoughts.

this, the math doesnt add up, it is impossibru!!! basically

also other many small details, like reconstruction of "gas chambers"

Tbh this is a valid point.

Holocaust deniers are some of the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet, but criminalizing questions is the beginning of a dictatorship like Hitler's.

why would the Germans, which do everything very efficiently, waste resources in a fully industrial apparatus that doesn't generate anything? (extermination camps).

Can you even imagine 6 million people, how many people daily would they have to kill, and bury?? its impossible. And with no return whatsoever, the most wasteful thing ever, i dont believe the Germans did that.

The overall headcount is irrelevant in the end.
A million dead jews or a quarter million dead jews is still an act of genocide.

What matters is that such scrutiny is criminalized, as part of a greater endeavor to make European nationalism illegal.

>only

O rlly? Do some reading on American slavery. Read interviews conducted with the last surviving slaves in the 20th century, and compare how they describe it to how Hollywood portrays it. Realize how the conditions depicted in Roots and 12 Years a Slave were only representational of a few "slave breaking" plantations in Louisiana and Jamaica, and how 1% of historical plantations have come to be the basis of 95% of depictions of slavery you're ever seen in the media. Find out how few white Americans, exactly, actually owned slaves; find out how surprisingly many free blacks, and this will be a fun revelation, totally did own slaves of their own. Oh, and don't neglect to study how most African slaves were captured by other Africans and sold to Europeans.

All right, you done all that? Now, the next time you see someone on a mainstream internet forum spout that American was the worst human rights violation in all of recorded history and that the evil all white people did to all black people justifies every riot, flashmob, murder, and gangrape committed by niggers, go ahead and share any of the data you've gathered and correct any wrong points she's making. See what kind of response you get.

Because the Rothschilds own your monarchs, goy

hmmm there have been many many genocides in history....why is this the only one important? why they keep getting reparations?

You can question all historic events, but NOT the Holocaust. Jewish Power MUST protect this MASSIVE LIE. It's illegal to question the Holohoax in 16 countries.

Short answer : Jews control the media thus the narrative.

It's illegal to question the Holohoax in 18 countries!

Because jews have disproportionate control over the west as of today, and want to prevent any resurgence of nationalism in the western world.

This does not mean the Holocaust never happened, just that such an event has been exaggerated, exploited and immortalized in an attempt to prevent it from ever occurring again.

>tfw I can legaly question the holohaux

>sign up bonus for holocaust
proofs pls.

Because the last time a genocide driven by nationalism happened it resulted in a conflict that killed millions

It's not in the US, just fucked up Europe

But if you mean stuff it's not PC to research or question? Tons of those.

>blacks and Muslims started slavery
>Muslim golden age is a meme that never happened
>What color were Egyptians
>did the Nazis do any good things? (Animal abuse laws, anti-smoking)
>any example of "blaming the victim" when the victim isn't white

There are others, but those are some off the top of my head you stupid mong

do your own research (I'm not here to hold everyone's hand)

just google "how to receive Holocaust benefits"

I look at this picture and it seems that people back then were a lot happier.. even in that situation.. Europe had a chance and blew it..

who pays those gibs?

I was just listening to something today about the so called Islamic Golden age. He said that particular Sect that was in power only really accounts for about 1% of the musilim population now. Not so sure how golden the golden age was but it certainly was when they were very powerful.

There's the sad sideffect of liberal kool aid drinkers to completely ignore any data, evidence, or proof of their brainwashed narrative.

It's almost like the words dont reach them, if i say " the holocaust is full of lies".. all they hear is "the holocaust__________"

Florian, halt die klappe mann.

>Oy vey its like anotha shoaha
You can actually.

the main portion is by the Germans, the US also gives a lot (the benefits are tax free)
other countries also give because supposedly they send the jews to Germany
I personally knew 6 jews that received monthly benefits from Germany ($1200 euros monthly for over 60 years) .. 3 were born after the holocaust but still got benefits because they lied.

gtfo

Fuck you chaim.

>be belorusisan
>lose 3kk people in ww2
>nobody gives a fuck
>actually 1kk of them were joos
>FILTHY GOYIM HOW DARE YOU MIX GOY SCUM AND CHOSEN ONES UNDER ONE NUMBER

>The overall headcount is irrelevant in the end.
>A million dead jews or a quarter million dead jews is still an act of genocide.

It's irrelevant for judging Nazis. Yes.

But it's not irrelevant for history. History books should be accurate and not contain obvious bogus data.

Also: the numbers could still be accurate and maybe there were a few more ovens or maybe a few more camps. Something is simply not right and it should be researched and corrected.

And yes, let's say they would find out "woops, those numbers and the story about gas chambers was just a rumor back then and made it into history and never happened". YES, even that WOULD NOT MATTER for judging Nazis. Not one bit.

It's not like some 9/11, where skyscrapers fall perfectly symmetrically into each other. and where you could then figure out that maybe it was the government all along, that blew the skyscrapers up.

There is no way of making the Nazis less evil. And there is no way of making the Jews lesser victims.

I suddenly feel jewish, disregard my last post, brb applying! never forget Shoa!

(((They))) want to hide the truth.

fucking kikes call us anti-semites for denying the holocaust... you think we don't wanna believe that 6 million fucking jews died?

Let's do science Sup Forums
There is 60 minutes in an hour
60x24=1440 minutes in a day
1440x7=10 080 in a week
10 080x52=524 160 in a year

WW2 lasted for 6 years so lets assume they gassed a jew of every minute of the war, for six years
524 160x6=3 144 960

OH WOW POL SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP!?!?!

Who says you can't research or question it?

Who says all the jews who died were gassed?

Because it never happened. Hitler was a saint and preached love and solidarity against evil.

youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo

Not if they died in work/internment camps because the allies bombed the shit out of all supply lines, while 20 million people died in the war.

You're literally gassed on the spot, you filthy dissimulating kike.

Of course you can research the lolocaust. Well at least some of us live in a free society.
But you'll have to present evidence.

>why would the Germans, which do everything very efficiently, waste resources in a fully industrial apparatus that doesn't generate anything? (extermination camps).

Ideology, lad.

Hitler had one of the strongest wills of any individual who has ever lived. Doesn't mean he was logical.

Whatcha doin here rabbi?

This but god damn that photo is on tumblr.
>REEEEEEEEE NORRMIIIIIESSSS GET OUT

Gassing is propably the fastest way to kill people without weapons of mass destruction. I tried to give the jews a chance, yet they failed

>Seems likely the 6 million number is exagerated as well.

dude it was revised down to ~750k several years ago

surprise surprise a jew is a subversive

>how about you post something satirical on your social media .. like "Mary mother of Jesus wasn't a virgin she was raped by an Arab lol" .. just to see how free you are to think for yourself

the difference is there are people still alive who lost loved ones to Hitler's fun camps

is it really illegal to question it in western countries i thought you just can't deny it hahahah

Distorting history is never irrelevant you ignorant fuck

Isn't it likely that that soldier is IDF?

Still funny though. Even mainstream Jews hate hasidics

Absolutely correct, but this thread is about the events within the context of modern law, why these laws exist and whether the overall event in question happened at all.

The true 1for1 casualty number will likely never be discovered.

It is irrelevant when the question is "did the Holocaust happen."

If the question is "did exactly 6 gorillas jews die in said event" then it would be relevant. People run around claiming that no jews where purposely killed, which also isn't true.

I highly recommend you read my other posts ITT before having another childish fit.

Many Jews weren't killed in the gas chambers. A lot in the Soviet union were shoot by einsatzgruppen after the wehrmacht came through, not to mention the ones starved or worked to death in the labor camps

We were warned about America being puppets to the illuminati, but we know now they were Saudi Arabia's puppets...

Saudi Arabia follows Wahabbi Islam, which is a babylonian death cult sect.

Saudi Arabia owns most of the Media.

Saudi Arabia is the illuminati....

Shiiieeet I did not know this. Welp gues I'm a /goodgoy/ now.
>holocaust was real you racist bigots
>the UK saved Europe from white nationalism
>multiculturalism is a good thing

>Gassing is propably the fastest way to kill people without weapons of mass destruction. I tried to give the jews a chance, yet they failed

Not when your "gas chambers" have wooden doors with a glass window.
And when you then have to get all those corpses out of your little chamber, drag them manually through some hallway, up some lift, then into an oven and then burn each body for hours. Totally efficient?

What's worse is that in their "brilliancy" Nazis only created 15 ovens - at least in Ausschitz. So it doesn't add up at all.

Let's say you want to kill millions of people. You would then construct that site in a proper way. For example create multiple gas chambers. With floors that are able to automatically move the bodies to a really really large oven.

Still for killing I guess some MG would be way faster and you could kill them somewhere, where you can instantly bury them. That would have been efficient. Yes, mass graves, but way faster.

you can look into the info of the holocaust yourself, actually, and do the numbers.

problem is people don't like to do that in a classroom setting and also get suspicious when someone wants to check those numbers, implying they don't trust them

maybe it's because of (((them))) or because white people are so virtuous they often shoot themselves in the foot (see medieval europe)

I can confirm that a sizable portion of the modern natsoc movement is academically lazy and takes whatever falls into their pastebin for granted.

It's a problem that needs to be resolved if they ever wish to return to the mainstream.

like two dozen books on the holocaust come out every year

It was commie-juice that tried to take over Germany, Hitler rose up to their tricks and took their money schemes away, camped them and tried to deport them. It's a shame he wasn't the monster Hollywood tries to make him.

I did read them, and I agree with you on all of them, except that distorting history is never irrelevant.
Not even when discussing about the details of an officially recorded and publicly thaught historic event. You can't stress that enough, especially when nobody in general is interested in history, I'm sure you agree?

Yeah, my grandpa died on a concentration camp when he fell from the watch tower.

It's relevant in the grand scheme, but not within the context of this thread.

Unfortunately, the Second World War was a conflict fought between belligerents well versed in information control and propaganda. True objectivity is something well likely never achieve when it comes to conflicts within and beyond that era.

Nice pic.

>Absolutely correct, but this thread is about the events within the context of modern law, why these laws exist and whether the overall event in question happened at all.

That's the thing.

For example the current numbers of people gassed at Ausschwitz are wrong. But they are not questioned. Why is that so? You can easily do that with math.

Even when you are really nice and use all sorts of BS numbers like for example the time for a human corpse to turn to ash, when using MODERN ovens. Numbers are known.

Other question: Let's say you say "those numbers in that case are 100% BS and do not make sense", is that already denying the holocaust? Maybe part of the holocaust? Yes? No?

Let's say you say "wait, there was this rumor between Jews about those gas chambers and it really seems it was just that. Yes Jews were murdered in other ways, they were horribly treated, they were used for slave-labor and also murdered in other camps, but in for example Ausschwitz it's quite obvious that the numbers do not make sense, so maybe those were really just showers and the ovens were used to burn corpses w/ diseases. Which would make way more sense".

Is that denying the holocaust or not?
Is that defending Nazis in some way?

That's the problem with those laws. When you question something about the holocaust, then do research, find out that something is obviously BS and then ask yourself what really happened, then at least one of your feet is already in jail.

Also: you wouldn't answer those questions. A judge would do that for you.

Have you guys heard about the christian genocide by the bolsheveik jews?

all made up, don't research it!

Because it is a fabrication

the point is one will result in nothing and the other will have you arrested, fined and put in jail (although both are similar in severity)
that's what I was insinuating!

yeah mate uk should be on that list now

Never stated that Holocaust denial laws are anything but horseshit.

The reason for them is to help criminal white nationalism in Europe to avoid another Axis arising on the continent. That's the true and only reason.

The laws don't exist to hide the alleged truth that the killing never happened. They exist to criminalize all nationalistic discourse and inquiry regarding the European Axis. A fabricated genocide isn't even required.

Search up the Madagascar plan, they were holding sites for Jewish relocation to a Nazi version of Israel. The British sank the first couple ships the Germans sent so they ended up with massive holding camps waiting for things to be safe to send the Jews.

One non-tinfoil explaination of why the deathcamps were only found in Soviet occupied territory is that starvation and possible mass executions took place right before the Soviets arrived. When you're fighting an enemy that shoots his own retreating soldiers you don't give him a camp full of bodies to use as a meat shield.

It's true that propaganda was the ultimate victor of WW2, and that it's legacy is still here affecting us all wheter we like it or not
and THIS is the very reason why distorting history is so dangerous.

>but it should have
top kek

Even the Precambrian extinction event?

>The reason for them is to help criminal white nationalism in Europe to avoid another Axis arising on the continent. That's the true and only reason.

How would such laws stop this?
Do you think they would go for Jews again? Why?

Why would those laws even matter to such people?
Let's say they go for Muslims this time, how would a law against holocaust denial help against that?

Would they go "murder all Muslims, murder all Muslims", then go "oh wait, holocaust denial is not allowed, so we better not murder all Muslims"?

It's the same BS as with Germany and the ban of swastikas (except movies like Indiana Jones, but totally enforced for games WHERE YOU PLAY SOMEONE WHO KILLS NAZIS).

In some crazy way that may help against Neo-Nazis. In reality it doesn't.

As if they couldn't just look for another symbol to use for their ideology. It makes no sense.

However what helps against Neo-Nazis and nationalism and such shit is for example not fucking over the own population and proper education and such.