What's the red-pilled martial art?

Sup Forums, what's the martial art for a red-pilled man to study? It's pankration, right?

>actually works, no weeaboo choreography bullshit
>git gud by building a solid foundation of technique and understanding of biokinetics, and improving; not just dick punches and eye-gouges like cowardly Jew-do cheating system known as Krav Maga
>made by white people, for white people

Pankration, or at the very least modern MMA, have to be the martial art to study, right?

>inb4 "self defense? just shoot 'em"
Yeah, ideally you can do that, but you may need to fight under circumstances when it's not an option. Taking down a mudslime on a plane, or killing a nigger during a chimpout when you've already emptied your gun and spare magazine killing 14 other niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzVv1xC_U_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wing Chuuun~~
:3

MMA
specializing is a joke

A gun

Karate and Jeet Kune do seem pretty good. The only real memes are Ju Jitsu and Taekwondo desu

MMA will get you killed in the street
but it is far better than most martial LARPSs

Wrestling and ju juitsu will win you 90% of fights

Boxing, jiu jitsu.

Simple boxing is the most red polled martial art.

boxing

Krav Maga

Its that autistic slapping one from that fatass in Russia. Wish I still had that webm

Acceptable: Muay thai/kickboxing, Karate, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling.

Unacceptable: "MMA gyms." Wing Chun, Bruce Lee Do, that other weird shit

You want discipline, a practical method of defending yourself, and a good community. Not a bunch of larpers and idiots.

jiu jitsu

>boxing
that's right goys, no one would ever kick you in the balls

Muay Thai + Jiu Jitsu

jew-jutsu

Pfft. Boxing is most degenerate of them all. It has highest rate of brain damage and most of the boxers are low-IQ. Not to mention what this is a SPORT, not martial art. Also, lot of niggers.

>skeet dune do
>but BJJ is a meme
i wish you would die

I actually do practice boxing and I know its more of a sport/competition than an actual martial art that can save your life

I know any jiu jitsu black belt would destroy me

LIST OF COMBAT PROVEN, EFFECTIVE STYLES:

•Boxing
•BJJ
•Muay Thai (supplement with Taekwondo, optional)
•Kyokushin Karate
•Greco-Roman Wrestling
•Catch Wrestling
•Sanda/Sanshou
•Sambo/Combat Sambo
•Judo
•MMA (cheaper and easier than studying the above individually)

That one that has a good teacher

Fencing or any historical European swordsmanship. Only acceptable answer.

MMAs are a good course after you took some years on strike-only or wrestling-only seperately
You will learn to combine them more fluidly, but noone starts MMA straight up

Prove me wrong

Ideally you would take introductory programs for the most common styles to be aware of what you might encounter out there. take self defense classes, some variants of jujutsu, and do not ignore what you consider 'dirty' methods when it comes to self defense. that is really stupid.

the majority of people who you need to worry about are going to be scumbags and assholes, they will not fight with honor. they will use whatever dirty tricks they can. being aware of what you may need to defend against is almost more important than anything else so variety is key.

>not sumo

Boxing.

Old school boxing.

With a little catch-as-can on off days.

>3aspie5me

Krav Maga

boxing and wrestling.

mma isn't a martial art.

>/asp/

Anbo-jitsu if you ask me DESu, but you have to carry a stick.

>mma isn't a martial art.

GUYS

Mixed MARTIAL ARTS isn't a MARTIAL ART

Studying the blade

only faggots learn a martial art
real men defend themselves with guns

>pic related
>dare to come to me, i will give you instant headshot you fucking faggot

1vs1 = jew jitsu
street fight = muay thai

that's right.

This.
Because HEMA is the only form of martial art that actually does sparring with weapons.

Any full-contact style. It' doesn't even matter if it will be a striking or wrestling style. After you get good with it (around 3-5 years) you can start to diversify to other styles.

Gachimuchi Pants Wrestling

>something plural is something singular

fag

>Sanda/Sanshou

Best answer is best. Sanshou is the practical side of kung fu. Before anyone bitches, remember the Chinese perfected open hand combat when the rest of the world had legal weapons ownership. Sanshou boils it down to what works, otherwise police departments across the Chinese world wouldn't use it. Also, Cung Le, bitches.

ill show you who's boss of this gym

You will be too slow to pull out the gun because you are fat and don't practise with you weapon. You also will shake in fear like the cuck you are and forget to turn safety latch. Even a man not versed in any martial arts will beat you to a pulp.

Koyushin is good.

Wing chun, tai chi, and somafera.

Somafera is an ancient norse martial art.

Boxing for me.

the most redpilled martial art is kung fu, because it is a way of life and you train your mind, and you lead a confusian lifestlye of preservation of moral and cultural values,

a martial art can only be redpilled if its a lifestyle similar to this, if its a philosophy like bruce lee's

She destroyed her body trying to look like a man. Sad!

hahahahahahaha some russian cuck thinks he is a hard man

talking shit on the internet but you got no balls to talk this shit to my face you faggit

i could easily mess with 20+ russians faggits

A gun.

And if you run out of bullets a second gun.

You only need to learn this shit if you plan on joining a gang or going to prison.

For me, It's the McWrestle

>Somafera is an ancient norse martial art.
Let me guess, its about suckerpunching monks, robbing them and running away before any serious opponent shows up?

In a real fight, taking it to the ground is a great way to get your head kicked in or a bottle smashed over your head.

Kyokushin will make you tough if you've got a good teacher. I had an old black dude that had been doing it for 50 years. Guy had legs like tree trunks from kicking every day.

He also taught me Sambo and close-circle/classical Jiu Jitsu.

But your forgot to unsheathe your katana.

This. Gun faggots think actual fighting is like an action movie, and they're the hero.

That's not how things actually work. Which is part of the reason that few mass shooters are stopped by good guys with guns.

Why is Dragon Lord posted on Sup Forums by an Austrian?

These two are the prime combination. A lot of people really underestimate how many strikes you need to take down an opponent who is fired up. That's where jiu jitsu comes in. It's about being able to know where to position yourself and how to subdue your opponent without wasting a lot of time striking. That being said, striking arts do have their uses, and that's where boxing comes in. Knowing how to throw a punch, how to dodge them, and how to position yourself will give you that much more of an edge.

If you do go into training for any kind of wrestling or grappling though keep in mind that asphalt/gravel and the mats you use in the gym are completely different surfaces. A lot of the moves that are good on the mat are going to hurt you on rough terrain.

Just buy a gun fucking retars~

Judo. Get them on the ground, put your mass to torso, punch tll they stop moving.

Muay Thai, you need to find a good gym though, with teachers that have proven athletes training. They don't call it the art of 8 limbs for nothing, knees, elbows, everything is being used.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzVv1xC_U_M

>gun faggots

opinion discarded and post not read.

Stfu bitch.

It's what their elite soldiers and beserkers used to practice.

Get out of here with that "way of life" bullshit. It ain't worth shit in a fight.

For 1v1 - jiu jitsu
When outnumbered - a gun

>learn kickboxing
>use legs to defend balls

problem solved

im a lone warrior,

Morgen gibts ne fette dicke Anzeiche

>beserkers
>sperg out in battle

Good martial art choice my friend
Sup Forums approved

>2017
>Not wearing a cup 24/7

Judo - standing take downs. There's minimal focus on what to do after the fight goes to the ground compared to BJJ. Good for getting away. Throw your opponent and leave. Actually has nothing to do with eye gouging and ball kicking.

BJJ - Grappling. Knowing a few take downs and specializes on turning bad situations into good ones. Everybody will wonder how well you can handle punches within seconds of hearing the name of the art. Gracie Jiu Jitsu (GJJ) specifically is designed for defense in combative situations and not for sport.

Boxing - No kicks. All about dodging punches and punching your opponent.

Muay Thai - Kickboxing. Knees, elbows, punches and kicks in combination. A more comprehensive standing fighting style than boxing. To engage somebody standing up is to trade blows with them. This means that you get injured because the range that you stand at does not inherently mitigate your opponents ability to attack.

Sambo - Eastern European kickboxing. Particularly brutal because you are instructed on how to kick a downed opponent. Much like muay thai, does not mitigate your opponents strikes.

Krav Maga - Jew-jitsu. Designed to cripple an opponent. Supposedly trains one to disarm an opponent (not unlike GJJ). In practice, scenarios are stylized and actual combat practice in limited because you cannot rep out crippling ball punches and eye gouges.

Tai Kwan Do - Kicking.

Wing Chun and every single type of karate - Who actually gives a shit?

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) - A combination of kickboxing and grappling designed to make the user aware of grappling while primarily preparing them for upright fighting. Uses much of the knowledge of Muay Thai while focusing less on "all in" kicks. Seldom are joint locks or chokes used besides the rear naked.

In my opinion, if you want a martial art for self-defense, you aught to go with Gracie Jiu Jitsu. Any sort of punching leaves you vulnerable to getting punched which diminishes MMA, muay thai and karates.

I'm slowly going towards 24.
Is it too late to take up some lessons in a martial art of my choice?

Semmy Schilt,
is that you ?

It's true for any martial art. A good teacher goes a long way. You can train even with bad teacher but it will be really unpleasant. Gyms/dojos with such teachers also a lot of the time have problems with in-group interactions and many other.

kickboxing and wrestling is all you need in a street fight. No need to do fancy shit and fish for armbars on the street. Have the ability to control it on the feet and control it on the ground.

Truthfully, it's not about the art, it's about the fighter.

Muay thai, MMA or whatever is listed as highly practical because those arts are learned by people who already have the mentality to just wreck some shit. I guarantee that people who prefer these arts would be punching people anyway when the first opportunity presents itself (with possible intoxication levels involved). Hint: they are not really smart or wise people.

Those "soft LARPers" tend to be those who prefer to avoid a fight and get into physical contact only when it's absolutely necessary. Problem with them is that they are too late or their insecurity within their character makes them weak on the knees.

A true red-pilled fighter, no matter what martial art he practices, is someone who never fights because no one wants to start one after a quick glance thrown at them. He doesn't even need to be buff.

I seriously respect the dude. He just keeps doing what he wants regardless of how much hate others throw at him. He doesn't simply adapt like 99.9% of people would, doesn't get a shitty job and doesn't become a slave to the expectations of others. He's stronger than I am. Truly an amazing human being.

just work out. it's about strength. don't let the kike dojo's fool you. it's about strength and size. literally 20lbs of fat is more useful than going to (((martial arts)))

muay thai
Unless youre a fag that doesnt wanna get hurt.

shotokan karate does really well in professional fights. Some of the best fighters in the world show hints of shotokan in their fights. It's all about controlling the distance and efficient striking. You know nothing.

It's better to start late than never, man.

krav maga.
easy to learn.
it pretty much trains you to react in every possible way and you can combine it with every other martial art you like.
all these asiatic hardcore styles like kungfu,silas/kali etc etc are just to fucking complex if you are not born into it and even if..they teach the same stuff as in krav maga but more fabulous

bjj is a meme, it doesn't even really work well in MMA anymore
kickboxing has been steadily on the way out too

the renaissance right now is karate and wrestling

go figure, the ones that stand the test of time are the ones that have been around the longest

Playin' tugboat.

Krav Maga if you actually want to fucking live if you get jumped by a nigger
Literally anything else and you're gonna be mince meat getting your face pummeled in by Jamal over a pack of cigarillos
>Inb4 "DA JOOS"
Say what you will, but Israelis have been BTFOing sandniggers since the beginning of time with this shit, it's what they train in the military as well

Definitely Krav Maga. Anything else is ballet. If you want to learn an "art", go take dildo studies in college. If you want to learn to fight, Krav Maga is the shit.

Get strong, big and ripped, if you are also tall, almost no one will fuck with you, unless he has a weapon or friends with him, in this case only running or deescalating can save you. If you also do some light boxing just to learn how to take punches without pissing your pants, you will become practically unstoppable, even if the guy is bigger and meaner than you he's still gonna take a lot of damage.

Karate for controlling the distance, wrestling for when it gets too close. What else do you need? Just learn real karate, not mcdojo garbage.

Martial art is for cuck

A fighter doesn't need a martial ART he need a way to kill/neutralize his opponent the fastest way.

Lifting heavy things repeatedly does make you look like tough shit, but you'll get knocked over like a pussy if you don't know how to fight
Boxing also doesn't teach you what to do if some fucker pulls a gun or a knife, or if you fall on the ground

>Wing Chun and every single type of karate - Who actually gives a shit?
Full-contact styles are okay for the most part. Mentioned Kyokushin is not that different from kickboxing in terms of movements and doesn't encourage any flashy strikes. Though it does teach a really different style of combat with slower movement and generally lower stance concentrating on making every strike count. Bonus points - crippling techniques are studied in most dojos even though they are not practised in sparrings (for obvious reasons).