Am i fukt

i wrote an essay which ill link at the bottom for a langauge arts class. taking a purposely satirical and hyperbolic view of left wing polotics. i was green lighted to use sarcasm but treat the essay with seriousness i get an email back from my teacher about how she needs to see me about the essay i have no idea what her political leanings are but could this essay land me in some shit?

link:
drive.google.com/open?id=12d_rmsT-qpN4kXAy0Y6isaVBesIxJ0lqjhaDUy_Q3uk

Only because of your horrible writing

im fine if i get a bad grade because of that

>american education

what grade are you? btw, you need to be intelligent to be able to be good with irony

12th grade i dont think its a general intelligence thing i think its i suck at writing

For one thing you forgot to capitalize proper nouns and titles and the beginnings of sentences and you don't use punctuation correctly and you have double line paragraph breaks and clearly only wrote like 2/3rds of what you were assigned to and your ideas never come together.

But if you're worried about being called a fascist by your teacher and sent for reeducation, just tell her you're trying to see the issue from a different perspective as a thought experiment but that you aren't good at satire. Got me out of a few awkward positions.

since a third persons here could i get your opinion was the writing in general bad or mostly grammar id like to know because i want to actively try and get better at writing

You write like a fucking retard.

You have to be 18 to post here

>12th grade
oh my fucking god
Youre an idiot

That may be the worst thing I've ever read.

tell her you wrote so fucking stupidly because its satire and most liberals dont graduate high school, only shot

>i get an email back from my teacher about how she needs to see me about the essay
welcome to the brave new world fucker

Oh cool it leaf, let the guy absorb this shit show. Besides, we're talking about 17-18 age range anyway.

How long did it take to write it? Pls be honest

>Jeremy
Your name is there dude. WTF? LOL

How can someone be so bad at writing? This is literally at an elementary school level.

Way to leave your name on the paper, Jeremy.
A. You quote but you don't provide any sources
B. You don't capitalize the first letter of a sentence
C. You don't capitalize names
D. Poorly organized and poorly argued for.

I'd give it a D

LMAO nigger what do you think we mean when we say hide your power level?

wouldn't be surprised if they make you go to fucking therapy jesus christ

Fuck borders laws n shiet

Terrible. When the race war starts you will be a stormtrooper not an intellectual, that much is obvious.

>that atrocious punctuation and grammar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I couldn't even finish the first paragraph. Be honest, are you under the age of 10? Because that is the only way I could accept this low-quality writing.

I highly doubt its about what his essay is about but more how atrocious it is. Few sentences from introduction are enough to know that his "essay" is bad.

You suck at basic grammar and punctuation, Jeremy. You need to try harder, cause that was just awful. I don't think you're in trouble for writing anything subversive, it's just that your teacher might recommend you speaking with a counselor.

>telling Sup Forums your real full name

Pedophile detected

Unless he's a nigger.

It's just incoherent and poorly written. C-

>(I'm not racist btw)
What was that piece of autism all about?