Implying serbs are slavic

>implying serbs are slavic
>implying serbia is a nation
>implying most of former yugoslavia isn't now majority ethnic croats
>implying kebab shouldn't be removed from bosnia
>implying all this land shouldn't belong to greater hrvatska

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2016&mm=12&dd=20&nav_category=167&nav_id=1212105
youtube.com/watch?v=xbEiqpx94MY
youtube.com/watch?v=RylZWm_NC2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love how slavs always fight over who is more slavic.
All of you are nigger-tier anyway.

lmao

>1-7

In which part do you live?

>Yfw the choldren of Lazarevic, Skanderbeg and Pavelic wake up from several years of divide and shill tactics and finally create a unified Illyrian Kingdom that will be it's own ethnic and religious entity in the Balkans and Europe, separate from Goymerica and Russgolia.
>Yfw they are the vanguard of roman and ancient greek heritage molded in the blood of their enemies set out to preserve europeanism with savagery that will make Attila blush.
>Yfw when they invade constantinople and annex Greece and move on to liberate Europe from their caliphates and install a new world order that will make the world powers want to go full Lusitania 2.0 just to bring it down.
>Yfw when these people are psychotically deranged enough to actually pull this shit off cause they're fucking batshit crazy and molded by war and thus mentally uncuckable, but they're busy fighting each other over bullshit just to fit in instead of crashing the party with no survivors.
In a better world, we would drink Rakia together..

>ukrainian

I thought you went to Argentina, Ante?

serbs just need to build a wall of chocolate to keep them out

chocolate seems to trigger Croatians

Wut? I like chocolate.

explain

DELET

only if the chocolate is made in serbia
inb4 WW3

Thats a fucking good one.

Try harder faggot.

is that a jew

Eastern Orthodox Christian

Karlobag, Ogulin, Karlovac, Virovitica, chocolate wall.
Kek

no difference then

>implying Croats aren't Serbs

>implying czechs arent slovaks

>bazilika
>giving opinions on master race

>implying both of you shouldn't meddle the fuck with our things and fuck off

>implying slovaks aren't hungarians

I think that guy is some kind of "Jewish" Odessan who roots for the ultra multi"cultural" Russian/Moscovian katsap horde

>implying baranja isn't croat

you do realize this exact line of reasoning is why we had a 5 year long war in Croatia. Because some faggots from serbia decided that everything south of Karlobag-Ogulin-virovitica was serbian clay.

For 20 years Serbia is constantly trying to convince the world that were just as evil as them, and that the war was both our faults.
Congratualtions you played right into their hands.

This x 100000

Serbs are cancer

Subhuman scum, 99% of them

AND WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO ABOUT IT, HOMEBOIS?

Dont forget the slovenians to

The got all butmad because we sent them choclate with a map of croatia with the boundary in the middle of the disputed territory.
They were so trigered the sent it back in "I feel sLOVEnia* bags.

My grandam was Croat and she had green eyes. Does that make me a Croat?

Literally nothing.

You've lost every war so far, so we will just let you spread false propaganda on the internet while white plague and poverty slowly ruing your country.

Fuck leg ante

Do you guys have food over there?

>croats are literally catholic serbs
prove me wrong, oh wait, you can't.

>>

>you are literally a diaspora Serb spreading false propaganda on the internet while collecting canadian neetbux

fucking kill yourself, sucm

REMEMBER SREBRENICA 6000 MILIONA

go back to praying to allah you fucking majmune

meanwhile Bosnia is reaching stellar heights, truly Switzerland of Balkans, amirite

Nothing, realy

I have nothing against Serbs, infact some of my close friends are Serbs.
I do nt have a single problem with Serbia or Serbs.

I do have a problem with Chetnicks, and the fact that some people still have wet dreams over "Greater Serbia".
I also have problems with people who go to Knin and sing "Jasenovav" or shout "Za dom spremni" on football maches.

And no im not a Jugonostalgičar

You are in need of removal.

you're fine mate, i've mistaken you to be butthurt like this kebab here or whatever he is

cu ti, glupane. You little bitches tried that with the Utashe and couldn't even pull it off then. Slav nationalism is pretty funny actually, like watching a group of kids play judge. You're all just Russian bastards anyways.

top kek

triggered serbs

priceless

Matjaž KEK

REMEMBER SREBRENICA

Sure will, as long as you remember Jasenovac

top fucking kek

Not a Serb. I just hate mudslimes, which your little shithole is full of.

>he still can't prove he's just a muslim serb

I know you guys loved ottoman cock but I didn't know to THAT extent.

It's okay to be upset that you were subservient to the muslims while others in the region fought for their culture.

do me a favor
go to Klix
then go to any Serbian portal
compare comments
I literally never saw something like KILL ALL MUSLIMS on Serbian portal, yet every second post on Klix is calling Serbs subhuman, calling for genocide on Serbs and so on
really activates your almonds huh

shit + sugar is still shit you fucking gypsy

NOZ
ZICA
SREBRENICA

REMOVE KEBAB FROM ITS PREMISES

Croats trigger with chocolate.
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2016&mm=12&dd=20&nav_category=167&nav_id=1212105

Hey, someone who learns from history in the Balkans! Never thought I'd see the day!

>American Geopolitics

>Srebrenica didnt happen
>But it should have

Bar of chocolate a day keeps a Kurvat away.

Serbia was just "evil" because (((they))) deemed it so, and used us good little goy in the West to act as their muscle.

literally nothing wrong with either even if they actually happened tbqh famalam

To be fair, I've heard even Krajinian Serbs claim that they heard Croats demanding "kill the serbs" at football.

That said, having been there, the nationalism is WAY stronger in Serbia right now. Only people I met in Croatia with anything bad to say about the Serbs were older people who had lived through the war as adults.

Meanwhile every public apperance made by a Serbian politican, has at least one reference to Jasenovac.

>That said, having been there, the nationalism is WAY stronger in Serbia right now. Only people I met in Croatia with anything bad to say about the Serbs were older people who had lived through the war as adults.
youtube.com/watch?v=xbEiqpx94MY

Literally niggers of Europe.

Unable to handle their emotions, very easily triggered, prone to violence, low IQ - you name it.

This is hilarious, please keep going.

You are lower than pond scum.

Looks like 500 years of Turks raping your women left a mark, must suck being a Turkish rape child.

>("right of the first night"), refers to a supposed legal right in medieval Europe, and elsewhere, allowing feudal lords to have sexual relations with subordinate women (the "wedding night" detail is specific to some variants).

>Also, remember the battle of maritsa when 800 (eight hundred) degenerate Turks defeated a Serbian army of 70 000 (seventy thousand) people???

This is an actual thing, I encourage everyone to google it. Absolutely hilarious.

Now let's see how triggered you are? Respond, scum.

Top Fucking Kek indeed

unlike germcucks we admit Srebrenica happened
but also say that there were no women or children
only adult militants

>Looks like 500 years of Turks raping your women left a mark, must suck being a Turkish rape child.
meanwhile you're bosnian
TOP KEK

You mean actual geopolitics, instead of crying about the same few square miles that you idiots have been warring over for centuries?

Pretty sure at this point Baltic conflicts are even more stupid than Israel-Palestinian ones.

>battle of maritsa
>thousands drowned
fucking kek

Aren't you guys basically Serbs that worship Allah?

The US involvement was beyond stupid.

That said, there actually were war crimes happening as well. And the Serbs did seem to do the worst, but probably just because they had the army.

bosnian muslim with the bantz

it was a funny thread for a while

have a chocolate

I more puzzled by the fact that she gave out autographed pictures of herself with the chocolate.
As far as the chocolate is concered, its not a crime but it is a litle bit unsensitive to say the least, to give Serbian Choclate to childern whose parents died in the war.

The overreaction of the far right was hillarious though.

Yeah, absolutely hilarious.

Pic related

they are but they can't admit that to themselves. there are also croats who converted but at much less extent

bosnians don't exist

bosnia is a shitty country split between ethnic croats and ethnic serbs, created as a despotate pre-ottomans and maintained due to its high level of turkish inbreeding and muslims

>As far as the chocolate is concered, its not a crime but it is a litle bit unsensitive to say the least, to give Serbian Choclate to childern whose parents died in the war.
that's where you're wrong kiddo, there's nothing bad about giving chocolates who are made in serbia to the kids of veterans. i really don't see a connection there. it's like giving chocolates to jews which were made in germany. nonsense.

Kill yourself Hrvoje.

then how come no genetic research showed that, and furthermore generic research showed Turks aren't even Turkic, they are literally converted and assimilated Greeks, Armenians and Slavs

0:45
>Sipthars screaming Ubi srbina"
>Croats chillin in the background having a beer

Dont you insult them!!!

DEY WUZ NOBLE MUSLIM KANGZ N SHIEEET

>bosniak intelectuals
>tfw every joke ever in this entire region is based on the stupidity of bosniaks

>'yuo r turks rape baby lolz #rekt'
>brb while i pray to allah for the 5th time today infidel
>brb gotta join isis

N1 mujo

>tfw serbs get more famous because of a meme but were the bad guys
>tfw inevitable rise of the far right in the west makes it support serbia because dumb fucking burgers only learn through memes and think serbia removed kebab while in fact it was under kebab for 500 years while croats did the real removing by killing millions of turks while serbs only managed to kill 8000 defenseless muslim women and children in argentaria
>tfw you can't associate with neither golden dawn, generation identity, national action or any other memetic rwds because they spout serbian memes and do unironic three fingered remove kebab salutes
>tfw you will be all alone in the upcoming race war and serbs will sperg out again and try to create greater serbia

>but tfw you'll get to srbosjek

>Implying Serbia is a nation.
Look who's talking

yes with our superior resources, vast armies and swelling population we will attack Croatia any day now
how deluded are you lol
all "nations" here devolved from semi-serious Yugoslavia to a tribal pathetic joke

here's the most recent one, though

youtube.com/watch?v=RylZWm_NC2U

>mama,mama vidi mene vidi mene!!!

This post reeks of immature childish jealousy. I hope youre only joking. Try not to appeal to every person ever and maybe they will like you more.

It seem somebody tricker her given there is a lot yugonostagics and EU shills in the aparatus. She should not have to apologise and just said as a croatian president she prefer croatian products.

And the far-right did not react as you never hear any opinion of them in the media, cuck.

> American
> claiming any country is an ethnic mish mash

Im not even going to debate this with you. Somehow its ok to shoot and kill people who are fleeing as long as they arent women or childern.

And dont give the "they were atacking us from the enclave"
You had the whole place sorunded for a good year before the limp wristed (B)eurocrats decided to give you a free pass into Srebrenice

yugonostalgics are idiots but since 90% of population is idiotic here they are actually okay people

>'aryan croat pride okay?? :DDDD'
>'lol these shitskin goatfucker so based m8'

Nasli se crkvu u kojoj cete se moliti. Budite veseli sto nemate puno siptara kod vas inace im ne biste bili tako blagonakloni.

It is more a folklore of the football supporters, known for their subculture. But dont be sad the serbians burned the croatian flag several times on their matches.

it's not but watch that Norwegian documentary on YT and see how all that happened
it's not that black and white

we were ~90% british before immigration

I myself am 80% british, 15% irish, 2% scandinavian, 2% german and 1% spanish

my family fought in the revolutionary war and until my mother's generation were farmers in georgia until the town we lived in began to urbanize

All the nationalists are idiots to my mind - I mean, they're really not actual countries, or even regional powers.

They really aren't an issue. They've lost every single war they've ever started, with anyone, and were only ever good at killing civilians.

I mean, for fucks sake, just posted a picture of Battle of Maritsa and 800 Turks defeated 70 000 Serbian soldiers.

They are degenerate, subhuman scum and should not be taken seriously.

They aren't even an issue any more.

Just keep triggering and trolling them, because I can feel them sweating with frustration through the screen.

They are literally Turkish rape children (look up "right of the first night" and how Turks literally raped their women for 500 years, a Serbian historian actually wrote about it:Konstantin Nenadovic, Kojekude Srbijo, Bec 1883. god.)

Years of rape and abuse, combined with inherently low IQ, violent tendencies and blood-thirst has turned them into Niggers of Europe and they are, quite simply, the butt of every joke in most parts of the world.

Sure, every now and again you'll get a diaspora Serb arguing here, so people might be under the impression that somewhere around the world someone takes them seriously, but in fact they do not.

After all, they were brutally bombarded by the USA in 99.

Like I was saying, they are worthless scum, just rats with delusions of grandeur. They live off of the myths they create and have no regard for official history, science or common sense.

All of what I am saying is official, undeniable history.

They will, of course, choose to ignore it. But what can a normal human being do about it?

Absolutely nothing.

Just let them rot in hatred.

wew lad and you entered this thread under the premise Serbs are butthurt

It is ok Tyrone. I pretend to care about your nigger opinion but will not take it seriously.

pretty much
useful idiots more like

But you are a muslims Serb.

Why being so proud when your ancestors did everything to plase the turks?

>being this butthurt
kys kebab

you have been visited once by kebab removers and you desperately want that to happen again