What went wrong, Sup Forums?

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdIlfGjooDM
youtube.com/watch?v=H3azmF5VtXE
globalnews.ca/news/3054675/gta-teen-posting-neo-nazi-videos-is-being-manipulated-by-hate-groups-expert/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muh dick is not in her mouth

wasn't aborted.

she's literally crazy, I read she got arrested for extremism a few months back, and is now on meds. She said on cam that her act was all satire, and she regrets it.

>10/10 in the US

>and is now on meds

source?

CTR slide thread. Sage and the go here:

this

>arrested for thinking the wrong thoughts
>forced onto psych medication
>made to publicly recant
This is horrifying.

She showed her face. She was better off being an adorable disembodied voice but she needed that little extra attention. After that she became attention-hungry and started crying on camera and stupid bullshit like that.

alcohol during pregnancy

should've done more pandering to the footfags.

whats the story?

>She's Canadian

Show us her teeth.

What's her name? I looked up the norellee tumblr but it's just posts from 2012. Did she realize wearing a hijab was fucking stupid and give it up?

made a bunch of videos regurgitating nazi ideology her boyfriend fed her, asked for donations from stormcucks because she's a lazy cunt with no job, eventually broke down on camera in a humiliating manner and fell off the map for awhile

just face it she'd rather now be a normal person, than a autist who spergs on Sup Forums all day

lel probably, it would've been guaranteed income for sure

She was jew all along

youtube.com/watch?v=jdIlfGjooDM

Canadian jewess has her boyfriend write up scripts for a bunch of Sup Forums related videos, asking thirsty neets to donate for shekels. She shills on Sup Forums nonstop and is annoying as fuck. She cheats on her boyfriend, and her boyfriend releases videos and messages how it was all a scam and he was behind it. She makes videos where she is crying and hitting herself and comes off really fucking schizophrenic. She gets doxxed by the left, lots of death threats, admits it was all a prank to get shekels. Still shows up ever so often with a new youtube channel (has been banned from youtube several times) and asks for donations.

Report every youtube video she links here, sage her threads.

shes some frog from Montreal (my city, if u reading this bb want sum fukk?) so you can find news articles about her in the canadian media. Search for woman hate speech arrest or w/e/

She looks like a literal frog.

How could she get a job is her real name is out?

not exactly what i was talking about but i'll take it.

Attention whore who catered to the biggest group of desperate virgins ever (Stormfaggots) to get donations

me likey

kike loving r/thedonald cucks and /r9k/ permavirgins sperged out about her

All these alt right women should make children with a red pilled men, until they do that they're just a bunch of attention whores.

>got arrested for extremism

>She cheats on her boyfriend, and her boyfriend releases videos and messages how it was all a scam and he was behind it.
>She makes videos where she is crying and hitting herself and comes off really fucking schizophrenic

lol

Moar

I would take her out to a nice sea food dinner and tuck her in at night, if you know what I mean ;)

i'd have sexual intercourse with her if you know what i mean ;)

I want see this confession video, but I can't find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3azmF5VtXE

Couldn't find anything

She went by / goes by " Evalion ", or " Veronica Evalion ".

J E W
E W J
W J E

We were warned about America being puppets to the illuminati, but we know now they were Saudi Arabia's puppets...

Saudi Arabia follows Wahabbi Islam, which is a babylonian death cult sect.

Saudi Arabia owns most of the Media.

Saudi Arabia is the illuminati....

She couldn't find a pair of goggles that fit.

Bitch looks like the sloth from ice age.

where the fuck are her nudes? i had them all on my hold HDD that died a few moths later i still can't find them.

Why are jew girls so cute bros?

She was a leaf. They all seem to have some kind of mental disorder

funny how they can't see themselves as the very degenerates they say they're fighting against

I thought a naked woman is as beautiful as it gets and can't be improved. I was wrong. Nigger hating girls make me diamonds.

globalnews.ca/news/3054675/gta-teen-posting-neo-nazi-videos-is-being-manipulated-by-hate-groups-expert/

My bad she's from Toronto actually. Stop spreading disinfo and claiming shes a Jew, Bouchard is french.

I've got TWO personalities

normal nicest person during the day
>autist psycho Sup Forums shitposter at night

gross dude

i dont think shes going to be a normal person after the whole nazi on television thing

Mental illness

>Not posting best jewess slut

ISN'T FUCKING OBVIOUS TO ANYONE SHE'S A JEW? JUST LOOK AT HER FACE DAMMIT

Irrefutably best jew

She looks jewish u dumb leaf

Nah, her tits were a lot bigger then what that picture is showing

Veronica you're not fooling anyone, now go back to the kitchen and whip me us up some potato latkes

So? Many Jewesses are hot.

She looks nothing like an inbred hook nosed kike

>Only two

Step it up, froggie.

I've got 12 and all of them are complete fucking psycho.

>Not indulging in the hottest fetish of all time: self hating jewesses

Father I am disappoint

This. Hell, the vid from that right pic made them look somewhat saggy too.

RARE

But their wombs are full of poison. Good luck wit that

That swastika is so badly drawn it killed my mojo.

rat poison