Uh oh

uh oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/newt-gingrich-trump-drain-the-swamp/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vd3fnEAUuio
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform
npr.org/2016/12/21/506378085/gingrich-says-trump-must-address-business-conflicts-soon-urges-monitors?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=movies&utm_term=artsculture&utm_content=2049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he mad because Trump don't want him in his cabinet?

Drumpfags will defend this.

get this shill shit outta here i want to know why the wikileaks threads were deleted again

>Poot Greengrinch
>still butthurt
lel

Trump is finished

This will end his campaign

A link to any sort of information outside of just a headline would be appreciated.

But you're a leaf, so you obviously can't into reasonable discussion.

reported for fake news

72 dimensional chess

Trump has embraced the swamp, realizing the error of his way in attacking the establishment and wallstreet.

>b-but he's draining the swamp right haha M-MAGA

ASSANGE DEAD MAN SWITCH

LOOK AT CATALOG

ITS HAPPENING
SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
:::::::::::::::::::
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
::::::::::::::::::::::::

hurrrr let me just make a list of companies and claim this now makes the people who run the political elite

>ITT retards don't understand that republicans don't hate rich people like you butt hurt dems and that the swamp was POLITICAL elites.

>inb4 (((CNN)))
cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/newt-gingrich-trump-drain-the-swamp/index.html

>republicans don't hate rich people

period.

>mfw he even says it on camera

Rofl delusional

Sorry cuck boy, we aren't all commies here and most of us believe a man is entitled to the money he makes. Just because he is rich does not make him POLITICAL elite. Again, break down how he is filling his cabinet with political elites.

Gingrich is part of the swamp and hes also mega fucking salty at not getting into Trump's cabinet. He can fuck right off. They tried to spin this same shit about his wall too.

not an argument.

>Breaking the glass Ceiling
>It's her turn
>98% chance of a Hillary Clinton win
>B-bbut she won the popular vote
>The faithless electors will never elect Drumpf
Keep crying kiddo.

Keep an eye on it for us and when you are able to open the insurance files let us know.

heard the NPR interview, sounds like he was talking about the usage of the motto only.

>we aren't all commies

No you are just corporate cocksuckers. Alt-right are useful idiots.

wow really made me think

Drumpf is over, he will never get elected!

You'll probably still be mentioning Hillary four years from now when he fails.

newt is about to get stumped

Hahahah yea sure kiddo, we aren't the ones crying for 15 min wages which will literally make it so that ONLY big corporations can compete in the market. Thats your liberal retards. Who would you have picked instead?

I know right?

fucking Drumpfbuckets

haha just kidding

>people still say drumpf

most annoying thing in history of politik

>this picture

Do they realize he meant drain the swamp of entrenched political figures to replace them with successful business people? or......

Gingrich is the slimiest cocksucker in the swamp.

nah, we'll just give Obama the Bush treatment :^)

I know, I'm such a cocksucker useful alt-idiot XD

They don't seem to grasp that no matter how many times I say it.

trump has actually said he supports an increase in minimum wage

>old gargoyle wants his political relevancy back
Yeah nah, cunt; you faggots blew it.

the arrows are pointing in the wrong direction

Oh yeah, I remember when he said that.

Oh wait, no, he was talking about lobbyists, wall street, and banks.

Which is why the people he's appointing who aren't CEOs are all establishment senators and other politicians.

>which will literally make it so that ONLY big corporations can compete in the market.

COMPLAIN ABOUT BIG CORPORATIONS

TRUMP APPOINTS CEO OF CARL'S JR AS LABOR SECRETARY

You know why, they are close to finding the insurance hash files.

(((NPR)))

oh, he was?

post proofs plz and I will concede that you were correct

or are you dumping your own commie opinions into a speech because whenever you hear about someone who is negatively effecting the populace you can't help yourself but to think

>muh 1%

b-but MUH 1%

>newt gingrich
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

Here, it's about politics and them turning into lobbyists.

youtube.com/watch?v=vd3fnEAUuio

Trump on min wage

"But if you start raising that minimum wage, you’re going to make a lot of our companies even more noncompetitive. And it would be a big, big problem.”"

"I want to create jobs so that you don’t have to worry about the minimum wage. They’ll do a great job that they’re making much more than the minimum wage. But I think having a low minimum wage is not a bad thing for this country.”

"But, taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world. I hate to say it, but we have to leave it the way it is. People have to go out, they have to work really hard and have to get into that upper stratum. But we cannot do this if we are going to compete with the rest of the world. We just can’t do it.”

Cavuto: “So do not raise the minimum wage?”

Trump: “I would not do it.”

Gringich and Guiliani got into a silly geezer fight. It's why Trump deemed them unfit for cabinet positions.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform

>lobbying
>lobbying
>lobbyists
>lobbying

Not one single time does he say "political elites"

...... lol the retardation in this thread. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CORPORATIONS. There is a problem when you retards cry about them and then want measures to effectively make them THE ONLY BUSINESSES. I am fine with both small and large businesses its you Libtards who aren't. I am showing you your hypocrisy and idiocy.

>Gingrich says bad thing about Trump
Gingrich has been alternating through sucking Trump's dick and being a passive aggressive cunt the entire campaign. He's just mad that he's a swamp creature who got drained.

Not to mention he's to smart and has to many connections, he can't be trusted to act in Trump's interest and thus didn't get a position in the new Government.

>what is hearsay?

see
Do you not know what executive branch is? Prevent Congress members from being lobbyists.

oh you're right I see the part where it says wall street and banks it's right there next to 'i'm also a fucking communist'

>"Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs."

ie political elite. Are you being intentionally daft?

He hated the term from the get go. Look we won and are getting all of our wildest dreams. Go fuck yourself, Brock

still doesn't say anything about wall street nor bankers. I don't know why commies can't read, but it adds up

gingrich is a slimy cuckservative

of course hed try to undermine trump like this

That's right, Trump supporters. Bend over and take it.

Look guys it didn't matter anyway. He has the most powerful people working for him now, obviously he's going to make the best decisions for the people.

We were warned about America being puppets to the illuminati, but we know now they were Saudi Arabia's puppets...

Saudi Arabia follows Wahabbi Islam, which is a babylonian death cult sect.

Saudi Arabia owns most of the Media.

Saudi Arabia is the illuminati....

When a leaf makes the only accurate statement in a thread, you know it's a fucking lost cause.
This, now calm your tits you ninnies

I'm starting to love Trump only because he is proving to be the opposite of what his supporters wanted. Trumpfags were always the most gullible and clueless.

Yeah, I meant it was only aimed at politicians.

Do you seriously not remember two months ago, or are you just redefining reality to suit your purposes?

Yea redefining reality, aka copy and pasting the EXACT quote from the website you cited. Fuck off retard.

You're just redefining "political elite" to mean "Lobbyist" and then saying he's not talking about keeping money of out of politics, he's talking about keeping politicians from getting jobs.

why do you think that there is zero difference between capitulating to lobbyists and hiring people who are the most experienced for the job?

you can't just purge all the jews from the government at once and expect them not to collapse your economy

He ment to say main the swamp

He literally hated the term. He is still doing ethics reforms. Post the Washington Post next time, OP is a fag.

I guess that makes sense. Why hire the guy who is an advocate for a company, after all he might have that companies interests in mind when it makes decisions. It makes more sense to hire the guy who runs the company, that we we can be totally sure he is unbias.

I mean, if we want to prevent prevent politicians from using laws to make money, why not appoint people who have a very real financial interest in making certain policies happen?

>commenting without looking at the primary source.

npr.org/2016/12/21/506378085/gingrich-says-trump-must-address-business-conflicts-soon-urges-monitors?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=movies&utm_term=artsculture&utm_content=2049

good work hero make a thread when this shit is up

>HE APPOINTED A LABOR EXPERT THE HEAD OF LABOR
I suppose you were hoping for Pernie Sandals, or another Monsanto CEO?

Realistically, all he has to do for me to be glad he won is do better than I believe Hillary would've.

It's funny because the CEO of Monsanto was in the lead for Secretary of Ag under Trump.

Not anymore though. Now the list is being lead by establishment Republican senators.

I know right?

Because being swayed by lobbyists it totally the same as having a person work for you and be obligated to following your orders

following someone elses orders and them following your orders is the same thing

braise communism

I'm so glad this is all happening right now to be honest, once the revolution comes and we can get the names of all the Trump voters, we can just gulag them all.

Yeah totally. Why allow your former cabinet to work for a company after they leave, when you can let them RUN that company after they leave.

No corruption there, no sir.

I can't imagine their advice to you, would at all be in their own interests and not yours. Why would they ever do anything that benefits themselves when they have a massive incentive and no consequences for doing so?

I mean, I would never hire a former Goldman Sachs lobbyists, but I'd sign their former executive in a heartbeat! There couldn't possibly be a conflict of interest, after all, he's not a lobbyist!

>Scapegoats Russia
> uses Gulag

Totally in touch with your inner cuck their Canada.

gulag isn't exclusively russian burger, best get in shape now else your back is gonna break from those 16 hours a day of mandatory labor.

Yeah good luck gulaging the side that actually knows how to use guns and makes up the majority of the military, police services, and overwhelmingly makes up the rural America that parasitic Democrat cities are dependant upon for food and population replacement.

Seriously few things more amusing or eyeroll inducing than fucking progressives jerking off at the thought of a civil war against people who actually know how to fucking fight, are actually armed, know what real work is, and don't go into shock simply because they've seen someone in a 'culturally appropriative' halloween costume.

>when you drain swamp right into the white house

Daily reminder that Newt Gingrich IS the swamp

"If you drain the swamp, the swamp wins." -- Trump, post election

How is like in Germany? Where you government's main focus is to exterminate you?

They took Newt out of context

Trump always said drain the swamp was just a piece of rhetoric that meant nothing. His policies are what matter, not the rhetoric.

Its over

>Where you government's main focus is to exterminate you?

This coming from a country that's 62% white and falling lmao

Leftists are mad as fuck and predictably clinging to this

They did the same thing when Trump admonished his crowd for booing Obama

>Trump isn't being Presidential enough!!!
>Acts Presidential
>He's betraying his supporters!!!
lmao niggas
you lost, get over it. Don't try to convince us we're mad just because you are.

I thought he offered Guiliani something but he wanted Secretary of State so he declined.

Trump voters are slowly coming around to what the rest of us saw during the campaign: He will say anything to get his way and "win," but what he says has nothing to do with his actual intentions or what he ultimately does. He simply can't be trusted to go through with anything, and he doesn't even believe most of what he says.

>Alex Jones
>Carl's Jr.
Riiiight

Kek, can someone make a twitter edit for this.

Hillary's not in the picture anymore. You have to start judging Trump on his own merit, or lack thereof, not in comparison to Hillary.

>based toothpaste

WELL DUH HE ISN'T DRAINING THE SWAMP. HE DOESN'T START THE JOB UNTIL JAN 20

I think it's more that Giuliani jumped ship because of the high probability that Trump's presidency goes tit-up, and he didn't want to be associated with it if/when it did.

Kek none of us are getting shit and no one has won anything. Trump isn't going to improve your lives in the slightest

The worst thing about Sup Forums is that Trump supporters can all anonymously play pretend like they make 400k a year and Trump helps their bottom line, when we all know that we are NEETs that would benefit from a big-gov jobs programs or even enlisting in the Army (welfare). Stop pretending like you're going to be a bigshot CEO one day and go get some skills you losers.