Malik Obama was a mistake, you gotta admit it. We taught him to shitpost, and now he is ruining our image...

Malik Obama was a mistake, you gotta admit it. We taught him to shitpost, and now he is ruining our image. He's way to dumb, posts too many shit on his twitter, and tying hard to bee cool. What should we do to stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qhmq1-tFmTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ruining the image of a bunch of frogworshiping nazineets who masturbate to underage animegirls
good luck with that

...that could isn't still legitimately him right?

because fucking hell, if so, he is existing proof that Kek is real. The man is literally possessed with meme magic.

*account

tfw I know malik

give me a meme to smuggle into his feed

Stop it Malik

What are you high? We love Malik. He brings the top bantz.

He's certainly getting more retarded everyday. He seems like a bot.

>Based Malik calls traps gay
>butthurt OP makes thread

Stop him?
In this our moment of triumph?

>le conservative, homogeneous white cop at the diner meme

Leftists literally want to destroy this, stop using hypocritical imagery.

>What should we do to stop him?

Maybe try not touching yourself so much.

>Stop the best Obama
>While the other Obama is still running the country

>Check recent feed
>His shitposting levels have risen over 9000%

Is this man the king of shitposting?

kek

> He brings the top bantz.
He brings insanity. Look at his fucking twitter. You can put it into psychiatry books in the chapter on schizophrenia.
There is a fine line between shitposting and brain damage-posting. He had crossed it too many times.

Wtf are you talking? He literally used the ((())) meme and named the Jew. He's an asset.

Hail King Obama!

cant stop an unstoppable force

talking about*

this

No it is good to have blacks on your side even if they are dumb

Get TRUCKED.com, nigger.

Redpilling the blackman on the jews is noble work

He's cooler than you. Putin-worshipping Ruski. Go ahead, I dare you to call Putin a faggot. You can't and you won't because you'll go to jail. HA

hes a dumb nigger from Africa, who would of guessed

I dunno Ivan, he seems pretty based to me.

>Putin-worshipping Ruski
Fuck you, Putin is a leftie. Why would I worship him?

Call him a faggot leftie then if you don't worship him.

LOLOLOL

fuck thats good

Malik is the one who deserves the nobel peace prize

He's literally a shitposting nigger celebrity what did you expect

You can't manipulate me into calling an innocent man a faggot. As if calling him a leftie isn't bad enough.

>There is a fine line between shitposting and brain damage-posting.

“The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others-the living-are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later. But the edge is still Out there.” -HST

>Lefty, Faggot
Lets be honest, they pretty much mean the same thing.

Yep dude is a total badass I've told my normie friends about him and they are waking up from his tweets. Shit is truly the best.

He's selling follows. That's his game.

Honestly? Who cares.

>blacks ruin everything
They're like the women of race.

>Mfw I can call any public official I want a faggot
>Mfw you can't even insult your own president
You should be ashamed to live in such a totalitarian country.

Digits confirm

How about we blame them for leftist ideology being shit? Jews probably thought like this guy when they decided to let blacks into their movement.

I can write a couple of books about Russia being totalitarian shithole at this point. You can't tell me nothing new.

pIs пo мoгe shitposting

>be German
>get hit by a truck

>he is ruining our image
>our image

what in the fuck

In all seriousness, hang in there. Putin will die eventually

THAT IS NOT AN AFRICAN POSTING THOSE THINGS ITS CHUCK JOHNSON

> the president's Kenyan half brother is a polygamous Sup Forums shitposter

is this the meme singularity? will future generations remember us as the meme generation?

pino

>he's way to dumb
>to

Irony.

>mindlessly parrots shitposts with no discretion or self awareness
Is he the new Tay?

What's wrong with Putin, I thought he was on our side, he seemed pretty cool and red pilled.

When have we ever gave a fuck about our 'image'?

Putin is good when you live far away from Russia and don't have to experience his "redpillness" on a daily basis.

Blacks only listen to other blacks. Sad but true so having them on your side helps.

The dude is definitely crazy. But we need more niggers being redpilled about the jews, its one of the last hopes we have.

Tommy Lee Jones is NOT white.

What does he do? What's wrong with Russia, I thought it would be pretty cool to live there or visit.

>ruining the image of a bunch of frogworshiping nazineets who masturbate to underage animegirls

kek, the worst part is that it's true.

It's a Sup Forums parody account you fucking idiots. You really think it's Malik? Wtf pol i didnt think you are this retarded haha

Boris, please let him enjoy shitposting Sup Forums related content while he does not have many more years to live anyways.

It is him you schizophrenic

>What does he do?
Russia is basically a light-version of the Best Korea. People are very poor while Putin and his friends have all the oil and resources money. For example, Putin has 12 palaces around the globe, and his friend Igor Sechin makes more per day than most of the Russians could male in their lives. It is how it is, this country is ruled by mafia, only that mafia could hold some beliefs and principles, and Putin's people are just insanely greedy and cruel.
>or visit.
Actually, you can enjoy your trip to Russia just fine, as long as you don't have to live here. It's especially good for Sup Forums-people, because there are no black people here. I'd recommend to visit Saint-Petersburg instead of Moscow, it has the spirit of Europe you guys are missing so much.

why worst? its the best part. it makes us immune. (((they))) cant openly attack us since we are too ridiculous to be openly declared a threat without losing credibillity. that why they invented the altright to put us together with all trumpsupporters to go then on and discredit everyone of us by using a few negative examples which they even have to fake themselves.

He's verified you fucking retard. Stick to Spurdo :DDD

(((They))) are enjoying shitposting on Sup Forums as much as you do. Jews aren't blacks or feminists, you can't trigger them with holocaust jokes or calling them skypes.

Latino American here.

Is it a good place for me to visit? I wanna go to the night clubs in Moscow and fuck Russian women

Fuck off puto, slav girls mine

If you want to go to the night clubs, you might as well stay in 'Murrica, because clubs in Russia are shit. Anyway, you can visit Moscow for that, Russian girls would jump on your benis as far as you show them your passport with eagle and shit. For some reasons, they believe that ameican and muslim cocks are better than russians ones.

>thinking it's still him
He sold his account you dumb fucks.

So I don't know if you remember, but there was a shootout between a young teenage couple roughly 15 years old, they didn't kill anyone but they ended up "killing themselves in a suicide pact", were they probably killed by the armed police?

>picture is one of the teens that was involved in the shooting (they said he committed suicide but he shot himself in the eye not the Mouth or chin)

Free speech mother fucker he can shit post all he wants.

Why don't you want to protecting our children in anime? Are you some kind of hentai?

>they believe that ameican and muslim cocks are better than russians ones.
Checks out. We don't have many Russians here, just other kinds of slav, but they all seem to love the anglo dick.

Fuck off slavnigger, the actual nigger is better than you.

Eh. You have a point but at the end of the day the whole thing is a WAY bigger embarrassment to Barack than anyone else

It's hard to tell, but most likely they killed themselves. Before that happened, they've posted a couple of videos explaining what's going on and shooting police car from the window. You can see on it that they had a couple of guns, not just rifle. Also, if you watch the video of storm, the police used flashbang, would they do it if they wanted to kill them?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhmq1-tFmTs

I loved the shit out of his anime tweets so when What are furries went nowhere, I felt blue balled

>be Spanish
>get bombed on a train

Disgusting nigger who betrayed his own brother. I'm surprised that Sup Forums finds that sort of behaviour OK.

It's not really him. It's some shitposter that met Malik and got his consent to use Maliks name. I don't remember the guys name, but it was some (((alt right))) pundit who got banned from Twitter. Malik references him sometimes.

Yeah, I guess. So let's say you are a wealthy individual and you moved to Russia would life be pretty good or would you have to deal with the Mafia and get shit from the Russian government?

Malik has said in interviews that Obama stopped taking his phone calls when he was elected. He had to stay in a hotel when he visited Obama.

His tweets really sound like a bot.

>betrayed his own brother
how

Barack fucked his family over after becoming President, he's the nigger

he looks like my dad

You'd need connections and "the roof" - some bandits who will protect you from another bandits for money. 1000$ would be enough to live a good life in Russia, better than majority of the population.

Malik is the one who has been betrayed.

Doesn't matter what Barack did. You should NEVER betray your own brother like Malik has done. Talking shit about him online for everyone to see. A public betrayal.

Jesus, it's that bad?! Why don't you save up and move out of that shithole, come to the UK or go to the US- is there a law against it or something?

funny but true

You have to go back.

Calling out his brother for being a Judas cunt isn't talking shit.

Chuck Johnson maintains Malik's account

You'll be dealing with them, but its the simple cost of doing business.

Frankly a strong mafia isn't necessarily a bad thing. They tend to force out smaller unorganized crime. Not sure if the Russian mob operates in the same kind of way as what we had here, but they offer a separate set of services that the state usually can't. Things like protection rackets actually work. Sure you're paying some extra taxes, but the fact is small buisness break-ins and robberies were next to nonexistant in my town until the mob got gutted. Crime rates almost tippled. It used to be that when tyrone decided to get grabby with other people stuff he'd end up with some lead in him, so long as his victim was in good standing.

> Jesus, it's that bad?!
It could be bad for people with money and without connections, but in reality there is no way to make money without them. You need connections even to get a job that isn't janitor, lol.
>Why don't you save up and move out of that shithole, come to the UK or go to the US
No, there is no law against it, but it's rather hard to save money to move there. For example, in general you can earn 327 dollars (20000 rubles) per month. How many years will you save up before you can move somewhere where only apartment payments are twice as high? It's barely enough to pay taxes and eat something. And here is the surprise - 20000 rubles is actually a good wage in Russia (outside of Moscow).

haha you fucking retard

Sounds pretty cool, are you from Russia?