We deserved 9/11. We unleashed nuclear weapons against innocent people

We deserved 9/11. We unleashed nuclear weapons against innocent people.

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
youtube.com/watch?v=7-J9whEvYI4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Ste7m8iD0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonshō
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's nice to see there are still cartoonists redpilled enough to know that the Axis were the good guys of WW2

>brutal murderers and innocent civs that had the chance to leave
>bOOHOO YEaH JUSt FUCKNIKG KILL US ALL FOR YHAT WE DESERV IT RAPE US TORTURE us

piss off cuck.

>announcing a report

reported ;^)

>innocent

Those sandal wearing gold fish tenders did worse things than the Germans

Announcing reports is against the rules.

No amount of reporting will bring back the innocent children we killed in 1940's

If you knew anything you'd know that Henry Wallace should have won vp and the nuclear dick waving, along with the cold war could have been prevented.

Democrats rigging elections, as usual.

Even the nips admit they were so fucked up that they brought war upon themselves. Not that nukes should EVER be used, or that they owed Americans for anything more than fostering their destabilization to begin with...

>Japs
>innocent
user...

Japs should be happy the soviet union didn't "liberate" them

The nukes were an act of mercy, if the US invaded Japan millions would be dead on both sides.
It was simply the lesser evil.

It's not quite the same to think about dropping an atomic bomb today than if you were to make that same decision in 1945. Tens of thousands of people were dying every single day and nearly everyone had someone close to them killed or wounded in combat. Life is much cheaper in the midst of a world war. Don't worry I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough :^)

But the nukes was the humane option you fucking retard.

WHY DO THE MODS LET THIS AUTIST POST THE SAME SHIT A DOZEN TIMES A DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY??????

Wow I didn't know they let retards own computers

We even fucking warned them to evacuate beforehand by airdropping millions of leaflets.

your a dipshit common core child I bet. Look moron we had already firebombed the fuck out of those little slant eyed fuckers. Next step would have been a mainland invasion. The nuke is the only reason we did not kill every damn nip. Protip they were infecting fleas with the black plauge to start biowar.

War is not a happy police action, proper war is about killing your enemy- however you can.

>innocent people.
>tried to conquer Asia
>killed 30 million people
>pick one.

Fun Fact: The Japanese killed 600,000 people in the Chinese city of Nanking alone, more than double the number killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

FPBP

But it still does not delete the fact that the USA launched 2 nuclear bombs on 2 exclusively civilian targets

Lucky it wasn't Tokyo. Japs were off the chain fuckers in WW2, had to be stopped in their tracks. 1 wasn't enough, they asked for a second.

They both had military facilities

>Portugal.

Neutral countries don't get to have an opinion on WWII, you filthy neutral, you sicken me.

Oh fuck off, have a real look at why Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed. School yourself before typing cunt.

This. Plus Operation Downfall would have killed more of them than the nukes and destroyed their infrastructure completely.

>Exclusively civilian
>Manufacturing cities producing war material

>asian
>people

im not butthurt about you guys dropping the nuke but please just accept the fact it was more about russia than japan. yall wanted to show the russkies you had nukes and werent afraid to use them. and also your entire media is legit buttblasted about putin shelling some rebel held areas. but muh land invasion is always america media defense of the nuke.

We issued an order of surrender lest they face prompt and utter destruction. They failed to meet our demands, so we held up our end of the bargain.

The nukes were a great tactical decision. A land invasion was projected to have killed over 2 million Japanese citizens while decimating the infrastructure. The bombs basically scared the empire into submission with less than a quarter of the potential deaths that could have happened.

The nuclear weapons killed fewer people than fire bombings did. Also, the Japanese were holding Americans hostage, so the American government was in a tough situation too. It's also fair enough to say that just about every single weapon ever invented WILL be used on somebody.

makes me laugh - lol!

you also demanded their emperor who they thought was god tier

Except for my dick
Still haven't used that on anyone

The next panel:
"Do they teach you nothing at school anymore, Bobby? It was war. The greatest and the deadliest mankind has ever seen. That bomb ended it all. We dropped that bomb. Now be a good boy and get me another beer."
The one after that has a rape scene starring Bobby and his uncle.

Chinks are all fucking monsters.

imagine spending six years developing the ultimate weapon, splitting the atom, redefining our understanding of the natural world just to NOT drop it on the japs
that would be the real tragedy

What the fuck is this shit? Why do they not kill that poor frog? That's god damn sad. Are whites the only race capable of empathy?

They developed it to be used against Germans.

Chinks have no soul.

>We deserved 9/11
deserved it?
no
did it

REEEEEEE

ASSANGE DEAD MAN SWITCH

LOOK AT CATALOG

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

Honestly, no one's attacked us since. I think it was pretty effective. Now if we could only stop attacking people we'd have a lot less problems.

Fucking kekd and checked. Based VodkaAnon delivers epic lulz

We deserved Orlando, we unleashed LGBT on innocent people.

slide thread.

>we

nobody in this thread and nobody alive had any decision in the nuking of japan
strategically t made sense to drop those bombs compared to the possible cost of american lives needed to attack japan via naval bombardment and invasion

japan declared war on america and at no point was there any agreement to not use nuclear technology to defeat an enemy state

the ends justified the means at the time and all any one now living can do is learn from the past and let that influence todays decisions

Bake those fuckers.

easily the scariest thing I've read in 2016

Reminder that the only civilians killed at Pearl Harbour (around 16) were killed by the Americans (anti airship shell that fell on habitations)

Reminder that Japs never harmed even one US civilian

what is rape of nan king for 200.
>captcha sushi

>Nankin
>American civilians

China would've been justified in nuking Japan
America wasnt

>We
So you were in one of those planes or towers were you ? and you died ? yet you're posting on the internet 16 years later, makes no sense ?!

2 posts?!! From a thread baiter????

wuz

>Now let's hear from the non-vegetarians about how terrible [ONLY] the chinese treat food animals
The right wing couldn't exist without hypocrisy.

>Implying it matters if its your own civilians or not

You do terrible things, you get whats coming to you

I guess it makes sense though. coming from a frog, you fags can't even defend your self let alone those around you

Not only that, The american people deserve nothing but suffering.

Maps all wrong. IRL America would be railing Canada from the bottom while Alaska pounds you from behind.

Jap American here

Deserve has nothing to do with it. War is evil and War was War. Get over it.

>Nationalist View
Oh god it's this nigger again. I seriously hope that you say this shit not because you believe it, but because you want us to have more solid arguments.

All I have to say to that is, we did not have time to run out the clock on the Nips. Had we not immediately forced them into submission with those two nukes, we would have no way of predicting what would happen to the island archipelago. The Soviets were on the march back east, and were entirely pissed off at being humiliated in the Russo-Japanese war + wanted to install communism wherever and whenever they could. Ordering the nuclear bombings was the safest option to pick for Truman, and what was more geopolitically sound for the U.S.

Do I like that we had to bomb civilians? No. Did we warn them? Yes.

Also jewbombs were 100% unnecessary because the Emperor agreed the surrender should happen before they were dropped (July 26th, 1945 if I remember correctly and the first jewbomb was dropped in August). He just had to win a domestic conflict with his generals first who ended up committing suicide after a failed coup. No need to drop those jewbombs other than science on Japanese and show off to world.

This should add no guilt and especially no pride unless you're a cuck or a nigger.

Did you not watch the webm, you fucking mongrel? There's a difference between having a slaughterhouse where the animals are processed into food, and gutting one open and forcing it to watch you eat it with a smile on your face.

Do you think this is the comments section of Buzzfeed? Where you can post your smug image and your smug comments and get a group of people agreeing with you to inflate your own ego? Or are you here to bait? I find that unlikely. Inform yourself please and try to understand nuance. Chinese treatment of animals is not comparable in the slightest to Western practices.

fpbp

anime did 9/11 ??????

youtube.com/watch?v=7-J9whEvYI4

Fpbp

WE WAZ SAMUYREYE N SHEIT
fucking weeb, pics or it didn't happen

>implying Hirohito was worthy of the title
The guy was a total cuck who let the military walk all over him and drag his country into an unwinnable war. He wasn't worthy of his title.

If you start a war you don't get to dictate how it's fought. I don't give a shit how many civilians were killed in Pearl Harbor. They shot first and reaped the consequences.

C U C K

U

C

K

>Nips at the time were good guys
KEK
I could understand Hitler and Cucksolini
but not the warmongering brutal nips

Wrong

Chinese have been the jews of asia for a long time

Japanese are the rightful rulers of Japan and have never been fully conquered in 1500 years, only defeated and agreed to demilitarize.

>SpaggettiNiggers

>Japanese Chosen Ones
Even Hitler agreed. Japanese only fought the bad guys and fairly treated them the way they expected to be treated.

Japanese do not want any apology for 100% unnecessary jewbombs as proof of this.

except they didn't only go after Chinese
do you forget in WWI they went after German held territories in china and the pacific?
look at the history of japan after the west introduced them to the new weapons of war
they did nothing but warmonger without discrimination

They went through a learning process which never became too evil

Their endgoal was always prosperous society through truth rather than oppressive oligarchy through lie:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Ste7m8iD0

Even Bing acknowledges that Japanese are the rightful rulers of asia and should mix with white women.

HITLER PICKED THEM OUT OF A VERY SMALL GROUP

>600,000

Population of Nanking at the time was 200,000.

Even the most exaggerated estimate puts death toll at 500,000.

Seriously stop getting all your info from CCP who are basically chink kikes.

Already checked your flag but firebombing of Tokyo killed 200,000 with 1million displaced. In terms of death and destruction continous air raids did more damage to almost every major city in Japan. This was before the nuclear bombs were even dropped.

japan joined the Axis in 1940
they only joined the axis because hither was already warring the the powers that held the Pacific Islands.
He didn't choose china because at the time china was a bunch of different warlords, Kuomintang, and Mao's communist sect
hell at the time Tibet was it's own country.
They didn't care about anything other than grabbing more land.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonshō
>1500+ year old history as a nation and people
>In modern times, bonshō have become symbols of world peace.

Japanese should've won and Made Asia Great Again. Chinks are literally slant eyed jews of asia.

>Nazis are the evil guys
>The japs who worked with the nazis were good boys, they dindu nuffin
Liberal double standards everyone

Nukes were unnecessary but a part of war and no apology is needed

Dont be proud of carrying out jewish cruelty too though. Firebombing hundreds of thousands of women and children to ash was worse than putting jews in work camps and not being able to care for them properly.

No apologies for any of it because war is evil and war is war.

True I've always regarded Chinks as the niggers and kikes of Asia.

Japanese are Honorary Aryans and deserve to have their empire restored imho.

Underrated post. Absolutely the case and exactly why they got that stooge Truman elected. Fuck I hate (((them)))

>implying the whole world wasnt grabbing land in the 1800s and 1900s
Japan was just another player in the game.

There wasn't a player on earth that could expand and wasn't.

They were, how stupid are >>you
user? Ever care to read what motivated them to attack Pearl Harbor in the first place. Also how the ships were left out there with several "training missions" of repelling enemy fighter squadrons being conducted weeks leading up to the attack. Please do look up the testimonials of the service members who were confused they were being attacked because they all thought it was another drill being performed...

Instead of taking out the USSR when the Germans surrendered, Patton got assassinated

So what motivated them to kill 20M Chinese?

>shit logic/bait

Agreed, though my point was that if a nuke was dropped on Tokyo, the deaths caused would have been a lot higher.

Youre a fucking faggot dude, the reason half of us as Americans are on here is because we believe in justice and rational associations. Not mindless carpet bombing, if you think that I hope you volunteer your family to be running flesh bag cannon fodder to suicide bomb (((them))) when the time comes cause you know theyre just another number in the whole scheme of things...

i wasnt in 45
and they werent innocent

>"""""Jap American here"""""

>Nanking
>Actually happening

Chinese Soldiers were using civilians as cover and breaking the rules of engagement by dressing as civilians. The IJA got sick of being shot and stopped exercising trigger discipline. The eternal chineseman has done a good job of fooling the world.

Firstly you can never back that figure up also China was being sliced up and plundered by almost every empire or military power at that time including Soviet Russia who Japan always viewed as the biggest threat.

>103922184
Most of the civilians would have either been dead or evacuated by that time unless you are saying if Tokyo was nuked prior to any air raids?

US literally put body armor on, slapped japan in the face, called them a pussy that wouldnt shoot and that they would starve their whole family to death because they were so weak then took the bullet right to a steel plate vest after the japs finally fired. The bullet obviously bounced off as the one with the upper hand knew it would so he took our a machine gun and wasted the Japs whole family except the scared 2 year old who liked anime

That's an accurate metaphor for WW2 in the pacific and some movies accurately portray this sense of impending doom during the entire kamikaze fight for rights to national freedom.

In Letters from Iwo Jima when called a traitor for doubting victory he just says "America produces 5 million cars a year. We couldn't even blow up their armies if they just sat there and let us do it."

>20 million Chinese slaughtered by the Japanese
1. Fake number
2. They were at war
3. China wanted to fight

All nukes were unnecessary anyway.