/AfD/ General - 2 GENDERS EDITION

This thread is for the discussion about Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the 2017 German elections.

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>AfD's Fundriser - 2 Gazillions Needed ASAP
alternativefuer.de/spenden/

RECENT NEWS:
>Truck Plows Into Christmas Market in Berlin, Killing 12
in.reuters.com/article/germany-truck-idINKBN14828T

>Berlin's Truck Terrorist on The Run - Tunisian Asylum Seeker Wanted
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/anschlag-in-berlin-polizei-sucht-tunesier-a-1126931.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/19/one-dead-lorry-plows-berlin-christmas-market/

>100,000 euro reward offered in hunt for Berlin suspect
itv.com/news/update/2016-12-21/100-000-euro-reward-offered-in-hunt-for-berlin-suspect/

>Anti-refugee rally in Berlin met with protest from pro-refugee groups
youtube.com/watch?v=11JjoQ9mzF4

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:
>Meme Collection v1.1
postimg org/gallery/38jcnlju2/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I

TASKS:
>Find English-speaking AfD followers from twitter
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas

Previous Thread: Pastebin Link: pastebin.com/raw/vntxNrHD

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.9843755390571,13.188326675000098&z=9
youtube.com/watch?v=cZEiuK_jEBc
tagesschau(.)de/inland/anis-amri-107.html
postimg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

First for German memes.

We must meme harder, for das Vaterland!

Bump

indeed

Remember Anons, its a long way untill the election but get motivated and involved.

Im only a burger from PA but they said PA would never go GOP.

They say AfD will never win.

AfD doesn't even have a charismatic candidate to run for chancellor, how's this supposed to work?

2nd

Remember that reddit page where they treat Schulze like the new Trump with all this "high energy" and "kek be praises" sort of stull, calling him the Gottkanzler and everything?

moar of this qt

Hey OP, how about including the Einzelfallmap in future threads? It is an incredibly useful tool in spreading our message.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.9843755390571,13.188326675000098&z=9

She's a qt 3.14

ebin

I don't think this is very good.

No, I'm not on reddit

AfD chan a cute, A CUTE.

Me neither, but we had threads here about it.

>you will never fondle her Weihnachtskugeln
Why live.

Also a reaction pic version.

You complain about refugees assaulting women yet you praise a man who grabs women by the "pussy"

Bit hypocritical

why must our mascott have problem hair?

AfD seems like a pretty good party

I hope you'll make it someday Mein Deutsche Bruder

Better?

What colours are the AFD logo?

Blue is the european colour of high energy, AfD chan can be forgiven for her hairstyle.

bamp

it's blue=afd is blue

>muh thought crime
>sex with consent = rape/sexual assault
retard

we have to attack using platforms like facebook, twitter, jodel and maybe even youtube if we find charismatic person who will promote our content which then can be spread again

in personal conversations use constant little jabs against the current system and the left to win people over if you go full redpillmode you might scare them away

always upvote comments and make them yourself under pro-migrant articles especially by local news

also be careful not to take the bait of discouraged CDU-cucks
they post stuff like "i just don't think the afd can win and i don't want to see red-green taking over"
the parties in germany are basically all the same just a different color

cdu was considered conservative back in the day
this has changed

>tfw my village is a blank space surrounded by villages with multiple Einzelfälle
Will I ever get a chance to act in "self-defense"?

Enriched!

this guy has to be one of us.

I hope this truck attack drives AfD up 5% in the polls

Kek

This right here. We made Trump a reality by being a omipresent force in the internet, let's keep it that way. Nothing is beyond our reach, reality is our playground.

Also, Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=cZEiuK_jEBc

We did it and so can you, Deutschland.

words like " racist, nazi, hitler, right, islamophobe" have completely lost their meaning and are just buzzwords now which is good for us

we also should pressure the traitor seehöfer more
he is the same as the cuckservatives in the republican party and either needs to support us or needs to be destroyed

gitler

macht ihr das eigentlich mit Absicht?

Add fascims to that list.

Low energy oc

Missed the other thread, but to get some actual substantial discussion going:
shouldn't we all agree that Petry's hand should be strengthened in her attempts to rid the AfD of the few elements of PEGIDAnahe actual neo-nazis that exist in the party?
Petry herself is fucking magnificent: attractive, articulate, reasonable, and she wipes the floor with all the Greens; SPDers and CDU-ers that go up against her in TV debates.
These tatooed Schlagertypen from Kaffs in Brandenburg and Vorpommern that are still hanging on to the AfD are just holding her back.
If she gets rid of them then the gleichgeschaltete Medien will lose their last excuse to call the party "rechtsextremistisch". Because basically nothing they have said has been "extreme".The German media start calling her a Nazi for saying something as serenely and completely reasonable as "If a German border guard sees 500 military-age young men marching in formation toward the border and refusing to stop when challenged, maybe he should consider using the weapon we issued him with"

>"Schwer zu ertragen"
>"Bedauerlicher Einzelfall"
>"Auf zur nächsten Integrationsfeier!"

afd is the 2nd biggest party in my state they got from 0% to 20,5% in september and we only have less than 20k refugees overall and a population of about 1,8 million

wish us luck

Daily reminder that anti feminism and anti gender bullshit propaganda is the perfect tool to convince males to vote right wing. utilize that in social media, once they personally are attacked by feminists they are easy targets. False flag attacks are also incredibly effective in this context.

kek

never forgetti

Just what i need, more foreigners handling my mail. Because Deutsche Post isn't shitty enough already.

Die häufung von Einzelfällen in letzter Zeit ist beachtlich

No enemies on the right, no friends on the left. They're attack dogs and won't let up if you give them any sort of leeway.

Purging worked for UKIP, but this is the Axel Springer publishing house we're up against. They won't ever let them off, plus Petri is a far, far, FAR cry from Farage.

What's more important is getting a proper programme together. The current one is complete and utter garbage.

Single issue voting CAN work in someone's favour, but not if you want to deeply entrench yourself in a federated Republic.

They need to get rid of ties to everything making them look like extreme right wing. As you said, Neo-Nazis and PEGIDA people, but also mainstream media, and most importantly Sup Forums. If a journalist discovers frog pictures shilling for AfD, finds Sup Forums and reads just one thread, expect AfD's chances to ever get anywhere to drop to next to zero.

(That being said, PEGIDA are more cringy than the Nazis, honestly. Much louder and current, so if anything those are the ones they need to disavow).

kek

wer weiß

people are recognising that mass immagration isn't not good for our country
most of them thought that breitscheidplatz was a terror attack because they were expecting things like that to happen

the problem is that cognitive dissonace happens and they act like they were taught to be the media and the state

the situation here is extremly tense people just don't want to admit that

also post hamburg and köln stuff from last year

Hmm...

Don't be so sure about that, negative publicity only helped the AfD in the past. If we could further our influence and could even get in the fucking German MSM we'd be prepared to spew memes and actually reaching much more of the right people in Germany.

Ich habe keine Zeit 5 std am Tag auf einen funktionierenden AfD thread zu warten, wie und wo können wir uns stabiler organisieren?

this and the crime figures. also welcome culture = complicity. if they are in the street, remind them of the blood on their hands and that all the fresh restrictions on Germans daily life are their fault.

How do you think German normies would react to seeing Sup Forums? Like "these are the people who support your party, do you still want to vote for them?".

Just wait for NYE this year, maybe Cologne will be swarming with police but some city will be turned upside down. It will be gloriously redpilling.

moin moin

German youth from what I understand arent so tabood against far right.

Im sure they would actually like Sup Forums

Ich verstehe dieses Bild nicht.

i think it will get some momentum. the election is still far away and we already have some nice OC going on

this right here is good
most guys i know think that feminism is stupid crap
good line of attack

Our youth is almost exclusively voting grüne or left.

if you move elsewhere you will always lose some people, just give it time this will pick up on Sup Forums

We need to do it the correct way. I mentioned it earlier in fact. We need to approach them over the anti gender and anti feminism issues, that's where our interests overlap and we can slowly redpill them. These issues are widley mocked, even in fucking universities, at least by the males, but don't even start to think we could ever convince leftie women.

Let's go Germany. Save the father land!

I'm so proud of my German roots. I spent a year living in Austria and learned to speak German. Aber jetzt, mein deutsch schlecht zu ist....

I don't know how old you are but you can't be far out of your teens if you think that "the Axel Springer publishing house" is some sort of synonym for "the cucked liberal media".
The weird thing about BILD's recent transformation into the Prolet flagship for the "Refugees Welcome" movement is that "die Springerpresse" was, for 50 years; the bete noire of the Left, a supposed pillar of conservatism in Germany.
Die Welt, BILD and the other Springer organs could easily be won over to the AfD's side. But not if a bunch of knuckle-dragging thugs from the boondocks of Mecklenburg are trailing along behind it. Just look at the Sup Forums posts of any German over the age of 12. Sorry, but Nazi-ism just doesn't fly there.

Add is controlled opposition
Stop being retarded like the French and think you're going to magically vote in someone to fix your shit
You aren't American it doesn't work that way
You have no outright right wing party so stop trying to shill in some kike puppet just because you want Merkel gone

Ein paar Themen:

1. Es wäre gut ein laufend aktualisiertes Imgur Album oder ähnliches zu haben, mit allen brauchbaren Memes, nach Themen geordnet etc. Sodass bei Anschlägen etc. jeder direkt etwas bei der Hand hat.

2. In den USA ist die Strategie aufgegangen, wegen Plattformen wie Reddit etc. die Memes in den Mainstream getragen haben.
Wie soll das in D laufen? r/de ist cucked und auf facebook werden kaum Leute außerhalb der eigenen Blase erreicht.

>from what I understand
You understand nothing.

also about the money, When they start to realize that they pay a lot of taxes because of the rapefugees they will get angry.
I heard in the radio some SPD guys saying that we need more money for families etc. (generally a good thing). The point is someone will have to pay for it while BER is costing bazillions of euros.

thats the vocal part
i think a big part is just apolitical and cares about stupid stuff like music and TV

the problem we have is that the mainstream is completely controlled by the left

tagesschau(.)de/inland/anis-amri-107.html
>Guy who allegedly did the attack was a known criminal
>Was under surveillance because he was suspected to prepare a terrorist act and asked around where to buy Automatic Weapons
>couldn't be deported because he had no passport (which is fucking stupid)
>Surveillance stopped without conclusion

good job.

What
> tatooed Schlagertypen from Kaffs in Brandenburg and Vorpommern that are still hanging on to the AfD are just holding her back
are you talking about? Never seen or heard them. They play no role in the party leadership or local leadership.

Also PEGIDA is not Neonazi and is a seperate entity which had Wilders already at their rallies.

Don't be such a cuck.

You and I are here. The only thing taboo are Nazipeps and Merchants DIRECTLY with AfD iconography. Politically incorrect stuff in general should be okay. Or just post spurdo :DDDD

Remember the election in NRW before the BT election, good testing field and the AfD wants to go all out on this one.

moinsen mein bester

>Wie soll das in D laufen? r/de ist cucked und auf facebook werden kaum Leute außerhalb der eigenen Blase erreicht.
i thought about some guerilla warfare. A lot of Ministers and Abgeordnete do have facebook/twitter etc. If we bombard them with shocking footage (poopoopeepee, dead people from terrorists atacks etc.) we eventually get recognized. Also bombarding people with lots of followers on facebook (lefloid etc.)

maybe he talks about gen-z. i dont have much contact with them - can anybody red pill me on the german gen-z?

Good luck Fritz.
I really hope you guys can have your country back.
I'm of german descent and i always wanted to meet the old country but after all this refugee thing i think i'll wait a bit.

>couldn't be deported because he had no passport
Soo... what exactly did he drop in the truck then?

Im not pretending to be an expert just trying to help, I want to see my eurobros saved.

You kraut basterds needs to tell the AfD to make the donation website have english.

>Das Bild
Das bin ich wenn ich ein gleichgesinnten Landsmann im Internet antreffe.

Korrigiert den Rekord nicht erwünscht
postimg org/gallery/38jcnlju2/
That's also in the OP. And concerning the social media, we need to spread on multiple platforms. Facebook is definetly a start, but like some other anons mentioned, twitter and especially Jodel because of its annonymous nature are well fit for propagating our ideas.

Hey, guys! Let's all listen to the junior-high-schooler from Boise Idaho and learn about the complex political dynamics of our continent.

He got DVDs of "Das Boot" and "Der Untergang" from Mommy and Daddy last Christmas so he understands aaaaal about the Third Reich and how supercool it was.

schön zu wissen, dass es wenigstens ein paar menschen gibt, die nicht komplett aufgehört haben ihren kopf zu benutzen in mv
beste grüße

seine Duldungsbescheinigung

propably the asylum applicant id card

also:
>believing anything a refugee say to the bamf and police

it get's better.