Something I will never understand is why (actual) German citizens are getting blamed on this board...

Something I will never understand is why (actual) German citizens are getting blamed on this board, or rather why we are being judged for Merkel's outrageously incompetent actions while none of those are our fault. Allegedly "so many" people voted for her while that's the absolute opposite of the actual truth and it annoys me that Germany is seen as something disgraceful now whilst a simple research would allow you to see that NOBODY wanted her as a chancellor during her last election or this one, since it's well-known that she manipulates her own votes. I haven't met a single person in the last 3 years who was actually pro-refugee, yet would consider them welcome because the majority of our population knows the danger that comes along with them, while the media only shows the few stupid individuals who have been living in their little pink dreamworld their whole life whenever they interview someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not reading that.

Can't wait for Dresden 2.0

Because you cucks arent doing anything to stop it. Vote her out and give the traitor the rope.

That's exactly what is gonna happen, same in the Netherlands with Wilders

You know that many people tried to, hopefully. A simple research will do, there are actual protests every day whilst of course, that isn't shown in any news.

suck more muslim cock you fucking cuck.

Odin will curse you for your pathetic complacency.

Because surprise suprise, Sup Forums generalizes EVERYTHING

Dont like your stereotypes? Get the fuck in line then, behind the rest pf the groups these autists (also a generalization) make fun of.

My god, is it really impossible to state a fact without having incompetent kids replying? This thread is open for discussion or opinions, not for obese mentally disabled children showing off their Tourette's syndrome.

REEEEEEE

ASSANGE DEAD MAN SWITCH

LOOK AT CATALOG

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
;
;;
;;;;
;;;
;;;;;
;;;
;
;
;

What the fuck do you want us to do about it? Is it our fault half of your country will band together to stop ANY sort of right wing change?

>why (actual) German citizens are getting blamed on this board,
>you vote these cucks in repeatedly
>you make excuses for cuckery
>you are cucked
remove the fucking kebabs and leftists and jews already or we will never respect you

Calm down you pussy. This is Pol. Did you just find this site? As long as Merkel is in power Germans are cucks simple as that.

You won't deny the holocaust- Not even online. You're scared cucks.

You won't kill refugees in your streets.

That's it, really. Blame Merkel all you want, you pussy faggot.

Get mad, Germany. We shit on you because we love you. Get mad and fix it.

Oh and

>Your country is still flying the Jewish Weimar flag

elected by the people

Germanon speaks the truth, the truth, nothing but the truth.

Leafs & burgers can fuck off.

I'd do both but my future would get lampshaded so I won't.

just kill her you pansies. if your government is so corrupt that democracy is being abused something drastic has to be done .

I don't deny the holocaust, I celebrate it.

I'm genuinely surprised merkel hasn't been assassinated yet

Cool. You're a fuckin' tough guy, huh?

Enjoy your country. You goober.

You are white ppl yes?

They need someone to stand up like trump did for goymerica

Fuck the krauts. I hope Ahmed SANDS the fucking self hating krautkuntz.

Juicy German pussy for fresh nigger cock!

I genuinely feel bad for the "good germans" on this board. Just because their leaders retarded and they have pro refugee libshits doesnt mean theyre all cucked. Except that one german poster the other day, fuck knows what his problem was

Germans on this board are fucking faggots.

I just left a thread full of German cucks crying about how it's our fault they are so cucked.

Gtfo. We just elected Trump. This is your own problem.

European "men" are fucking pussified beyond belief.

You're a cuck, Hans.

You and all the other German people. You're scum and cuck trash

I'll tell you why I blame the Germans themselves, OP, and you can take it at face-value.

Here in America this could never happen. Why? Because here, our citizens will take control if the government goes too far.

Don't believe that? Well, consider the KKK. Consider the various citizen militias that exist all over the Pacific Northwest and in certain parts of the Deep South and Midwest. These don't exist for no reason - they consist of people who are waiting...no, LOOKING for a reason to take actions the government will not take.

If our government allowed an influx of Muslim refugees into this country, what would we do? We'd fucking annihilate them. We'd lynch their men in the middle of the night, with the police winking and looking the other way, and make them wish they were never born. We'd send them screaming back to the Middle East with a simple message for their brethren - DON'T FUCKING GO THERE!!

You've done nothing of the sort. You're cowards. You have no national identity whatsoever, you just let it happen, and now look what you are - the new German-Arab nation.

I don't feel a bit sorry for you. You should have taken action when you could have. You still can, and you won't - I know this for a fact, that's how explicitly you have displayed your cowardly character to the world.

Oh come on Hans, you have at least once called a swede a cuck just for the fun of it. The banter is an integral part of /pol and the only reason to be here.

Assassinated by whom? Germans?

Those cucks would do nothing if mama Merkel passed a bill making it a civic duty to kill white Germans.

How did she get into power? People elected her, there is no way for her to cheat.

Because you faggots let it happen.

But user, someone voted her into office she couldnt apper out of nowhere.
Why people blame you for this? Because everytime we turn on tv/internet there is a case of rape/murder or other shit commited by assylum seeker in Germany, meanwhile i can see how your daughters run around with banners on train station welcoming invaders.

You should get your shit together, put your wives / daughters back in their place and reclaim dignity.
Just imagine that anyone in my shitty job who tries to say something pro refugee gets immediate response with tons of redpills and i talk about normal people (engineers) not Sup Forums-tier neonazis.

Swamp drained yet? Enjoy your ultra-jew gouverment :^)

Because this board is actually occupied by Anglos and Jews. I would gas everyone on this board except other Germans and Austria.

History repeats itself. Germany was fucked after WW1 and the Versailles Treaty. Germans will reawaken.

It will take a chemical and bombing attack killing thousands. A 9/11 scale attack.

Wow Hans! That amounts to hate speech against disabled persons and is highly illegal in Cuckmany.

Because pay denbts lmao

I have austrian family and my mother was thw daughter of austrians. Am I spared the gas chambers?

Because you are cucks who let it happen and you'll all vote Merkel in yet again with shit eating smiles, the only uncucked man in Germany is the dude who stabbed that politician but like all Germans he even failed at that one job compared to the Jo Cox/Brexit stabbing.

>be hans
>can't take the banter
>cry on Sup Forums

I don't get it either. It's like the 2016 presidential elections in the US had nothing but 100 percent accurate polls and we knew our MSM news agencies were telling us nothing but the truth and the whole truth. We know we have 0 media icons operating with severe bias. We know here in America that the news only represents US accurately. That absolutely no organization would be capable of manipulating media figures for an agenda unethically.

We know all of that is true. That when you looked at 100 percent of the polls having Hillary ahead, that those polls ONLY became inaccurate as a direct result of FBI/Russia interference.

OR, maybe German citizens ARE NOT voting for more immigrants. Maybe it's actually a tiny but loud group that wants them. Maybe, just maybe, their press is less free than Americans. Maybe this board is constantly under attack by jews that want Germany to suffer.

Yes, if you have German or Austrian blood.

says the alabama inbred degenerate.

Most people have a great deal of empathy for Germany,but what we don't hear much from is from the german working class?

I think we should sterilize all Germans after day of the rope. We cannot have those cuck genes getting passed on.

Except for Austrians. Those guys are based, and almost elected a literal Nazi. Hitler (austrian) and Wilhelm both had non kraut blood. Hitler had haplogroup e1b1b, even fucking Moors have more self-preservation than Germans.

Sterilize all Germans. They are weakening the white race.

Germans will follow whatever the dominant ideology is at the time and intensify it to its most radical extreme.

once liberalism starts looking obviously oldfashioned and some important people embrace fascism (or whatever new ideology comes to power) they'll switch incredibly quick. They're just not capable of thinking for themselves.

>He who is in the glass house

Here I am enjoying my gun rights and Trump. Fuck off, you fucking bratswurst eating subhuman.

Most people seem to feel sad for what's happening to the German people and hoping you all wake the fuck up and stop letting Merkel whore your people out to Ahmed.

>Here in America this could never happen.
Right, America, the nation of Baltimore "space to destroy", interracial rape, and Barack Hussein Obama.
Sure you elected Trump, but it's a far cry from the fantasy america of the 1800s you're describing.

Do something.

People are pissed off here in the USA and we elected Trump, when Europeans get the piss bombed, raped, and stabbed out of them, they continue to elect utter cucks. Not even Austria could get their head out of their own asses.

Germans are weak, complicit, and spineless. Also, not saying Trump is the answer to everything, but our media put out constant propaganda against him, and he still won. You krauts have no, and I repeat, NO excuse.

Yeah but Canadians aren't also flooding the USA with rapefugees, like Krautdeutschlandenfraduenschadenvolkswagenenenenen is doing to Francia and Britannia, are they?

Yet all your firepower hasn't prevented you becoming 60% white and dropping fast.

this, its like they cannot do anything normal, its either full blown 4th reich or opening-your-anus-to-foreign-hordes kind of mindset. Just fucking sterilize them.

>criticizing the greatest city on Earth
Fuck of roo, you're just jealous that you don't have such a beautiful town with rowhouses, formstone, and crabs

I don't feel sad. They not only ruined Germany, but the rest of Europe as well.

Fuck them. Hope Ahmed BLACKEDS their shitty cuck genes. Hitler was part Ahmed (e1b1b y chromosome) anyways.

Lol thinking you can beat the eternal Anglo, nt hans. Together we out number you and have a larger economy.

>being this new
>not understanding banter
Nice one hans, have fun getting raped by sand niggers

>t. motorized rollingham pipypcock
Absolute dribblywinks

White Hispanics, Christian Arabs, and assimilated gooks/chinks should be added, for a 77-80 percent white supermajority.

meant to say Christian sand niggers. Arabs are not hoomanz, iiight gnomesayin nigga?????

If I didn't laugh at you I'd be crying. It breaks my heart to see what's being done to Germany, especially since mine is following close behind. You could've been the greatest nation the world has ever seen, but this is what the kike elites have done to you, a people hunted down like dogs in their own ancient homeland. Your country is already destroyed. It's tragic. When we joke about your sitatuon it's gallows humour from the one in the noose besides you. We're all in this struggle together and jokes are sometimes the only weapons we have. Godspeed, comrade.

not saying i think the same way you do, but since Germany voted for Merkel, twice, you can't say that germans ain't to blame for something. ( once again not saying i am blaming anyone or something )

I am glad at what is happening. Fuck those fucking G*rmans, fucking ruining Europe all the time, sending millions of good European men to the slaughter. Cut them loose, even if they kick Merkel out. The costs associated with them is far greater than the payout, even if you include financial benefits.

I don't understand. What does it mean?

Glad only at what is happening to G*rmans, not to leafs.

Fuck those parasites. How many wars and how many millions of good white men have died because of their insanity?

No more.

>muh drunk anti-white bastard greatest briton ever
t. eternal anglo

>Canadians aren't also flooding the USA with rapefugees
Don't speak too soon, Trudeau is planning visa free travel to Canada for Mexicans. You will need two walls.

Nice ploy but being snarky about rope... won't save you from the rake.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums LARP all posters as countries

A poster here represents an entire country, history and all that. That's why people say things like "FUCK YOU SLOVENIA, I WILL ANNEX U AGAIN" like they're the god-general of a massive army

You're getting blamed because that's how all the LARPers here think

Also Germany is not THAT bullied overall