You can't enjoy life anymore

I fucking hate everything

What have you done

I disagree

I found a new love for life through debate

you decided to browse pol.

ignorance is bliss

I am enjoying life pretty well

you just have to remind yourself that right now you can relax, and enjoy that, and just tell yourself to worry about it later ;)

To be fair I'm sure at least one person warned you

I bet you were one of those cunts who laughed at it all in the beginning.

I feel this is the next logical step after anger

You are weak. A real man uses the red pill to enrich his life in order to make better decisions. You on the other hand are the type of cuckboy who instead becomes consumed by the red pill and recoils inwardly as the world becomes to disgusting for him to bear. Man up pussy.

LEAF
E
A
F

You can enjoy life even more, the problem is you're still clinging to it with your bluepill views.

Fair point leaf. I think it's time to actualize. Brb going kaio-ken x50

Your problem, not mine.

No one told me the red pill was a suppository.

Anti-EU and anti-immigration had no chance in the UK while this comic-book buffoon of a controlled opposition was around. I guess they at least made UKIP seem like the rational and palatable alternative.

far from it, just keep redpilling yourself. in the end, you'll get the epiphany you're waiting for.
at some stage, you will transcend the rage and frustration you feel right now, but you'll still see unfiltered reality.

and now something more down-to-earth:
can you honestly say that 2016 wasn't the best year in our lifetime, politically speaking?
do you see anything that would reverse the direction the western Zeitgeist is currently going coming in 2017?
coincidentally, today was the day with the longest night this year. it literally only gets brighter from now on.

tl;dr: cheer up, ya cunt

Every time I see an interracial couple on TV or hear a pop slut sing about how slutty she is in the radio, I always see the nose.

how are you enjoying high school, user?

You should never have come here

While I do like knowing the truth about stuff, it doesn't help with making everything seem hopeless

>browse Sup Forums for years
>eventually get tired of the redpill
>go outside and try to get friends
>meet a russian who's pretty cool at first
>turns out he's Sup Forums incarnate except he never heard of this place
>all he talks about is jews, sjws and ayylmaos also all kind of conspiracy shit
>accept that there is no way out for me

edgy as fuck desu. anf this is coming from someone who thinks his best friend"s ex deserves her death

Youre retarded if you cant disassociate your Sup Forums from real life. Kill yourself

>pol = redpill

>tfw you been dropping redpills for 20 years
> 40 years old now

OP it only gets worse. As you mellow with age and increase in wisdom, you'll learn there are really no "conspiracies". There is no ultimate kingpin to assasinate or overthrow. These "great men" we follow and sacrifice our children to...it's all just an emergent property of our collective stupidity.

The final redpill is realizing we will never get off this planet in any true fashion. We're far too stupid, tribal and petty to avoid whatever booby traps high energy physics and sociology has in store for us. Hence the Fermi Paradox.

Embrace your new found hate for everything. Hone it like a fine blade, and use to make the world a better place. Your friends will start to envy your master crafted "HateBlade" and your enemys will fear you like a nigger fears hard work.....

Nigger, calm the fuck down. You can still enjoy life and all the things you did before. Just chill the fuck out m8. Not everything in life has to be political

Is erectile dysfunction a side effect of the redpill? I can barely get hard now.

This should be written under the board name, and also that you browse at your own responsibility.

Only thing that will keep it all together is a white is right, purely hetero-sexual sense for life.

Mushrooms are the real redpill

being redpilled is related to having depression, so yes

I don't know how to deal with my friends anymore. After berlin everyone went oh no i hope it wasn't a muslim, the poor refugees
Wtf, innocent died because incompetent politicians allowed criminals to stay in our country and you don't even dare to criticize them?

I do care about the ones that flee from war, many of them are children what are they supposed to do? but no one wants to acknowledge the fact that so many of them abuse their rights WHY
And everyone freaked out because of trump, the poor immigrants! IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO STAY FUCK YOU

*tips fedora*
>debate me, I dare you

Prayin for you german bro

Dig deeper my child.

there is no going back, you can only march forward into light

Once you realize resistance is futile you'll learn to be happy again. Hang in there.

The tide is turning. People are waking up to how damaging the left has been for Western countries. Don't lose faith.

Literally this. Use your redpilled anger and make something of yourself faggot

wow this image really made me think

You still have the dank memes.
It's the only shit that keeps me alive tobehonest

That's redpill rage. It will come to pass.

It's like leaving the Matrix isn't it?

I can relate OP, I've become scared to dig deeper.
The more you learn...

come home, Ahmed.

>he doesnt like to engage in intellectual conversation

I pity you

you have to be 18 to be here

You are blackpilled, it will pass we all went through it

This. The real redpill is realizing that there is no grand conspiricy, no illuminati guiding humanity and even no goals for the future. Sure some Jews scheme against the goyim but not all. The elites are only interested in lining their pockets. Politicians are mainly incompetent middle management types that have no business running societies.

This terrifies me far more than any conspiricy. If there was some secret society out there, even if it was pure evil, I could at least take comfort in knowing that humanity is heading in some direction. With 3rd world shitholes exploding in population, pretty soon we will be drowning in a sea of human garbage.

There is no hope for the future, no way out. Society will collapse under the weight of our own stupidity and the brown masses. It'll be like a zombie movie with niggers instead of zombies.

Bring it on fedorafag degenerate

Give it time, the redpill will close doors but open windows

Dont worry

The Great Famine will happen soon

I know that feel

Before I was redpilled, I had a very hot japanese looking tanned skin asian gf, I graduated college, passed my licensure exam and studying law. Life was perfect.

But fate decided to frown upon me, I only knew reddit back then. Then I watched a youtube video about reddit vs Sup Forums. So I was intrigued on the latter. Then a german guy living in America added me as a friend on facebook. He requested me to join a right wing facebook group. There I was redpilled.

I became very interested on topics how Hitler was a great man, how the jews rule the world, etc.

I wasn't interested anymore on going out on dates with my gf, even having weekly sex with her. Instead of going to school I headed to the nearest computer rental shop to go to Sup Forums and read. Even hated job interviews when all I see in the workplace are fat women looking like sjw.

I lost my gf, quit law school due to being heartbroken. I know this is cheesy but, fuck man. Just like the matrix, once you swallow the redpill, you can never go back. I'm starting to fix my life again.

I should warn you, I usually debate multiple people at the same time...I'm a mass-debater.

Mass debater kek

That's weird I am having more libido since I start using Sup Forums and some really weird Jewish girl fetish for some reason

>Man up pussy.
>cries in canadian

Topkek, resistance is futile

Fuck you guys.

What should I even do?

Smoke meth and worship satan, I guess.

I'm blocking this page

you'll be back. Remember you're here forever

Now you know why adults smoke cigs and drink alchohol

That's only because you're a weak-willed and minded individual who was brain-washed by this place, and probably fell for more than a few memes along the way. You were trying to escape one type of mind control and simply fell for a different one.

Being red pilled is about seeing the truth, it's about having your eyes opened, about thinking for yourself. Being redpilled is not about not watching movies because they're "the Jewish plot to make me racemix", but rather watch movies and see through the propoganda, being able to enjoy what you enjoy without falling for the cheap tricks and mind games they are trying to play on you. It's about seeing through the garbage and being able to select what's actually worthy from the otherwise pile of filth.

It's about making the correct life decisions that aren't planted into your mind, but rather generated by your own will, as much of it as you might have, that is.

The red pill is supposed to make your life easier, it's supposed to open doors rather than shut them, if it doesn't, then you're doing something wrong, re-think your understanding of the concept.

I'm 19 user

>The red pill is supposed to make your life easier
wew lad
>i hate struggle

live on a farm so you dont die when the shitskins crash your country with no survivors
have a family, I have relatives who lived thorugh Sarajevo in the Yugoslav wars. Those unarmed and alone are the first to die.

If you are unarmed, prepare to never be traded with, never taken seriously or helped.
If you are alone, those you may meet will never trust you.
This is advice from a full blown racewar.
Youve got 50% shitskins in London m8, your country is over.

I would suggest you to take the final red pill. I was depressed for a long time at how our world has turned to shit, yet now I know God is real.and everything makes sense now.
I am superior than the degenerate money-hungry normies. I see the light

Why would you like struggle, and furthermore why would you seek something that would only comlicate your life further?

The red pill is not about struggle, there's plenty of it to go around being not red pilled, rather it could be about realizing which struggle is the worthy one, and which is pointless.

You guys need to take some more redpills. Picrelated was a setup and left the door opened to other conspiracies

>mfw lucifer is the good guy

Question, how do you know 'god' didn't lie?

guys start red pilling me. i need info!

or at least point me to the archives please

He helped me when I was in dire need of help

Yeah that advice worked out so well for Boers. The shitskins want to seize the government's guns for a reason.

Or was it a blood pact to insure your submission?

go back to r e d d i t, faggot

Why? You should feel happier you're aware of your surroundings and that you're more in tune with reality. Channel your inner crazy by debating, reading books, becoming a christian, shooting guns. Channel that Redpill into something great that you can redpill others with.

I consider it a blessing to be informed!

Redpill is childs play compared to blackpill. Call me when you get there.

Rare flag, to build a new unbreakable shitty looking castle, you must tear down the pretty fragile one. You must rebuild your life with the new goal in mind.
Also dont date Asians, theyre fuckin weird.

Fuck off, Cipher.

IT WEEDS OUT THE WEAK MINDED FAGGOTS LIKE YOU, DO IT KILL YOUSELF PUSSY

Oh hi there newfag. Glad you're at stage 2 of the redpill. Don't worry, when you stop being a fresh reddit cancerous newfag, you'll soon swallow the blackpill and realise everything is futile because our pathetic nation will never deport non-whites, but don't worry, you'll get to the "hopeful" phase soon.

>*ring ring*

Nope, it's great. Met a redpilled white woman 9 years ago who became my wife. We already had 1 little girl 5 years ago and my wife is pregnant again. We're planning to have at least 3 children. We're both white.

Literally why would you hate everything just because you know the truth? Seriously, I never understand how someone would rather live in bliss with their heads in the sand rather than live and know the truth. Opens up doors to so much more when you know the truth.

However you are right but it is also fairly normal to get angry/depressed in the first stages of the redpill

Joke's on you buddy. I didn't enjoy life to begin with and now I'm dragging you all down with me.

Read this post and only this post

Stop sucking his cock.

You would suck your own if you could.

You circle jerkers are pathetic.

>agree with me and block out the rest

you australians just say the stupidest shit
eat shit in hell anglo

HIV/AIDS didn't wipe out enough of Africa, and a vaccine is being developed.

You first fatfuck.

I kinda agree with OP here.

I can't unsee the "multiculturalism" and sexual degeneracy present in all mainstream media.

I can't unear my young female coworkers speaking all day how they want to get some "tismé" dick

I can't unsee these masses of people protesting on the street for islamists to basically come and rape them on their own houses

I can't ignore the media, both right and left wing, covering/ignoring all these issues completely.

And yet when you try to raise awarness on the matter you are just taxed of nazism. People couldn't even define the word if their life depended on it.

I'm sick of witnessing the downfall of western civilization to a bunch of fags and savages. I wish I was ignorant so I could enjoy watching a movie or having casual conversations with most people.

Sometimes I just wish some arab freak would blow himself up in the bus carrying me to work so my suffuring could end.

Fucking kikes

Don't worry baguette. Vichy when?

More like New-Mecca at this rate

F a g
a
g

just play aoe2

Eat shit mate. I heard a kangaroo was fucking your ass using Vegemite for lube