This man will soon receive the nuclear launch codes

>This man will soon receive the nuclear launch codes
How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1fcIHrQaNU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>barry had the nuclear codes for eight whole years
how did we let this happen

Not good. Especially since N Korea will be able to nuke us in 5 years and he is already fighting with China about nothing

[Citation needed]

>tfw you'll be able to tweet coordinates at @realdonaldtrump and he'll just send a bomb there

Its actually a guy with the codes that follows the president around everywhere he goes.

Maybe Trump can get him to be his caddy and cut some waste. Its costing millions to tax payers to rent a floor from Trump Tower to house his private security in addition to the Secret Service, i would like to see him cut costs elsewhere.

Feels good man. Certainly feels better than if Hillary had the codes.

What are your thoughts, OP?

You do know it requires 2 people to launch them right?

>billionaire business tycoon president climbs steep ass hill without help.

>North Korea
>nuking the US sucessfully

Pretty good

the president doesn't have the codes though

>He plays golf
WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT THE MEDIA COVER THIS??????
WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS TRAGEDY BUT NOW ITS TOO LATE OMG I CANT EVEN LITERALLY

Hard to believe this guy had so much power

All ICBMs enter outer space, then travel back to the earth to their target.

Its not a "they'll slowly get closer" thing, they will just be able to do it someday, and that is the same day they successfully put a satellite into orbit

>lets ignore china and focus on chinese disney land instead

>still thinks the president inputs a set of numbers, hits a button, and a nuke flies off
those mentally under 18 should really gtfo

The previous person was a Kenyan cocaine and crack user with a transexual wife, borrowed kids and who was in the pocket of big corporations and banks.

Good. Nuclear peace through MAD doesn't work with weak leaders. Nukes are love.

Pretty good actually. Makes me more at ease since he won't hesitate to use the nukes against the dragon king when it's resurrected and launches an extermination event against Humans for killing it, sealing it away as well as its people and taking over the earth for ourselves millions of years ago.

R A R E

What are you even implying you monkey?

Honestly this picture makes me trust him more. Not afraid to look ridiculous finding his ball on a hill. Looks happy and focused.

Fuck it, I'm in.

Apparently he plays it as it lies and doesn't take a drop. That is a sign of persistence, resilience, and motivation.

China does not believe in MAD. This instantly invalidates it as a philosophy.

>Climbs a steep hill to reach his golf ball instead of sending a lacky to do the hard work or just leaving it. Showing he is determined and willing to do his own work.

No one has ever looked down on a man in power doing normal things it makes them more relatable.

Tis picture makes me admire him more.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Much better than if Shillary had them, that's for damn sure.

DONCHU' SEE
HES PRACTICING TO BETTER HIS AIM WHEN HE SEND HIS 1000000 NUKES AND KILL DEMOCRACY
W-WE NEED LITERALLY HILLARY RIGHT NOW OMG!
M-MADAM PRESIDENT! MADAM PRESIDENT!

NK did put a satellite in orbit, but it's tumbling out of control and is unusable. Right now they are having trouble miniturizing their nuclear bombs to fit on an ICBM.

indifferent

drop the bomb, start ww3, i have no regrets

Good.

Anyone that plays golf has a questionable judgement and is also a fag.

Yeah, thats not a successful launch.

My whole point was they'll probably be able to fix those issues in 5 years.
Somebody is selling them or even giving them information and infrastructure, Best Korea's nuclear facilities are completely modern.

It's actually something I'm mad at Obama about and the intelligence community has been telling him to do something forever and he hasn't, and we have probably missed our opportunity at this point

There's several anti-ballistic missile systems in place specifically meant to ensure that North Korean missiles never hit the mainland at the very least. Read up on this stuff and you'll see that the norks pose no threat whatsoever.

At least he would be willing to sue them, every fucker knows obama wouldn't and treated him like a kid accordingly

>tfw Trump should have been President in 1992

>nice digits
Grace I really like you, but I'm trying to move on. Emily I don't quite know you, but your hot body is turning me on.

very happy

Great!

Yeah, and I'm sure there is some secret missile defence stuff we don't have any public knowledge of aswell.

But i can't imagine any of these systems are 100% effective, out of their sheer complexity, and a million people getting killed with one bomb makes it imperative it never launches in the first place.

Nork nukes can't hold enough coal to reach the mainland US.

>A man that despite his wealth and age still goes to recover the balls himself
Good.

>so much power
>still no gainz

Does he never lose?

>tfw skelly
>Still lift more than obongo

Holy shit, does Obummer really look like that?

>tfw no /fa/ chicken legs

I like it. Nuclear war is the only thing humanity deserves.

Pretty fucking good.

Trump only has half of the code.

The other half belongs to James "Mad Dog" Mattis. Here are some of his quotes:

>Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.

>I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.

youtu.be/1fcIHrQaNU4

How many ICBM launch failure do you think there will be on both sides? Lots of old rockets sitting in the ground, my bet is up to 50% failure rate on both sides.

Absolutely FALSE.

kek i hope that fat orange faggot dies of a heart attack

Russia will have much higher failure rate. An order of magnitude greater.

US systems are well maintained but becoming too expensive to keep up. Obsolescence is not necessarily a bad thing here though.

That is essentially the process.

There are safeguards in place to mitigate rogue mil command from launch, but POTUS has the authority to launch.

There are other ways to launch but POTUS still has authority except in exigent circumstances.

Please educate yourself.

>well maintained
>1.5ft floppie disks are still part of the launch procedure

I guess maintained in comparison to a Mexican in a 90's honda, but not updated to be on par with what they should be.

This fucking thread again

p good

maintenace != modernization

OBSOLESCENCE IS NOT NECESSARILY BAD IN THIS INSTANCE.

Also, this is largely a meme as ICBMs launched from submarines are not launched like this.

> Do you know the launch cooooodes

lets fire up the c64, it's time to nuke somebody.

>How does that make you feel?
Feels good man.

Man I was born in 1992. The world was so Alpha back then. Trump looked fucking fantastic at that age. Why did this world have to leave me behind, stuck in the dystopian hell of the 2010s? Just look at those people! They're all so happy and carefree, easily social, all the women are sexy and not feminist cunts.

Fuck man I need to just stop watching documentaries altogether because the past is 100000x better than the present in every way at this point

>Can climb a 60' angle cliff at age 70
>not suitable
pick one

Good, it's time we dropped a nuke on Mecca.

>tfw when i wont have a hot blonde model girlfreind come up to hand me my sweater after i just scored i in a million shot and have so much pride on her face.

>joking with all the guys
>just casually sinks that shot
>laughs it off like it was nothing

Feels good, brah.

>Pussy weights
>Bad form
>Using momentum to cheat

Fucking liberals can't do anything right

Suck his cock.

Yum

why would you want to suck his cock? are you gay, user?

For him yes.

Daddy will fix everything.

now post the one of trump working out

no wait that never happened

>How does that make you feel?
pretty good
he's good at spotting a troll (he is one)

so if he sees one he will genuinely threaten to nuke them, and since he's a bigger troll they will stop trolling

he just needs to keep public opinion high.. or at least the perception of him being very reckless

>i'm in love with my president!

He does SS at his personal gym floor at Trump tower.

That's my favorite part. qt Marla Maples comes skipping up to Donald to hand him his jacket, so adorable

Because he's smart enough to never show a video of him looking that stupid. We can all tell Trump isn't good at working out, we can all tell Obama isn't good at working out. But Obama confirmed in our minds how bad it was and showed his weakness in an unambiguous, visual, way.

>this man started a civil war in Syria