Not being white

>Not being white

How is life for the not lucky anons?

French flag, You tell me JamĂȘl

leaf

>Using an outdated picture

It's not half bad.

You have to go back.

You can say what you want about germany, but even our fucking football team is still like 70% german, and all our other sport teams are like 99% german even.

How do you feel about the fact you are going to get gassed? You can't resist when army forces you in trucks and put you in the showers.

It's ok since being a spic I'm already race mixed . Don't get to have a white red pilled qt feels bad (don't want more race mixing for whites) however I guess Asian is ok . Current gf is of same race though *shrugs*

Self employed , legal 3rd gen here, was on the decathlon team in ha but didn't fall for the college meme. Life's okay.

you tell me achmed

Not fucking true your football team is full of coackraches

Only the purest Carthagean blood runs through my veins. Im a direct successor of the great Hannibal himself.

Just wait some years and you too will be like France.

A year ago i was thinking to immigrate in Germany but you krauts chose to take the same path of France

damn

How do you feel about all of the socially acceptable white bashing that goes on?

Go to Poland fellow french

Have you had a look at your youth football teams recently?

>Carthagean
>Not European

>Be nordic
LOL, NORDKEK, WHERES TYRONE? U LIVED IN HUTS LOL! t.burger

>Be med
LOL, SWARTHY MOOR NIGGER, >MEDS >WHITE t.burger

>Be European
LOL, ENJOYING THAT MUHAMMED COCK??? t. burger

I am white, and sometimes it feels like Sup Forums is a nigger infested board with bunch of butthurt american mongrels that are jealous of europeans and want to divide us while they deepthroat their kike; Trump.

And if you are a black american trump supporter, you will get responds like this:
>Can i suck your dick? I bet its huge my friend t. burger
>Omg based black man XD i love BBC btw!!! t. burger
>Haha, keep it up man, so based XDD, let me deepthroat you t. burger

Americans are literally jews

The final redpill is that american are cancer

Im half-white but an educated pharmacist and probably paying more taxes then any "aryan" hillbilly in this board.

Life is pretty sweet.

It truly is the final redpill for all of the world. Americans are puppets for israel that kill innocent people in the middle east.

Kikes are the parasites, americans are the guns for the kikes

Poland is an economical shithole.

Vad menar du med half vit?

>tfw Vietnamese
>tfw 5' 7"

Life would be fine if I didn't get cursed with manlet genetics.

>muh white
No wonder your country is a joke

Asians are all mantlets

>be slavic

feels_good.jpg

Well said Sven, the government is a zionist puppet but at least the USA have a large part of redpilled individuals

Mhmm

Hello my white friend

#forealdonigga

t. Burger

Being tall doesent mean a thing. Greatest people in earth were less 5'7

>tfw white but no one believes me

For fucks sake...

Thank you for cooperation

It's alright

>modern meds
>white

It's pretty shit.
>t. black user

And that large redpilled population is sadly without internet, because ive never seen a redpilled american.

No problem fellow white

everyone with common sense and who actually calls himself ''redpilled'' knows what americans are for the world

when the time comes i will know who is my enemy

Those redpilled american are living in states like Montana or Oregon and are doing manly things instead of shitposting like the other (((americans)))

>tfw Hungarian

iz okay

Forgot to include the slavs

>LOL, >slavs >white

more so than somalis huh sven

>half-white

That's totally retarded. Human genetics don't work like that. If one of your parents is not white, you are 100% not white.

Idk I get more white female reproductive organ than my white m8s.

This.

Congrats you're more red pilled than me, swede. That means you can really feel the depth of existential dread when Ahmed and his buddies blow your wife's back out.

>french
>white

gotcha

Pretty shitty to be honest.

I have been in Austria several times and sincerly, i'd say the best Austria is the Italian Austria.

100% mongrel

>mixed race
>pretty athletic
>grew up in a decent neighbourhood
>got free shit, jobs and the like from benefits despite not struggling at all
>live comfortably
>decent looking with a skin tone that looks like a natural tan

oh woe is me

I wish I would be a asian girl...

>t.abo rape spawn

What...the....fuck did I just read in that pic? God somebody nuke these faggots out of existence. Fuck me what a worthless bunch of pussies.

Im 1/4 mexican, 1/4 japanse, 1/4 Russian, and 1/4 German.

I should kill myself.

So some fat old guy can marry you and bring you to europe?

Sit tight, Eurofriends. Help is on the way.