NO REFUNDS

w-what do we do now, fellow redditors?

The only thing you retards have left to do
>>>/reddit/
GET OFF MY CHAN REEEEEEEEEEE

>sees the president-elect actively dropping the phrase that made him so popular among you as a sort of end to government corruption

>FUCKING REDDITFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

can nothing he does make you realize he's just another corporate government shill?

Ya'll thought Bernie was the one cucking his supporters but holy shit Trump literally lied about EVERYTHING and you ate it all up

There is nothing wrong with picking fellow rich people, as long as they do not act in their own interests.

gingrich a fat crybaby traitor faggot? shocking

I think newt is forgetting that he IS the swamp.

(((Gringich)))

THAT'S ONE BIIIG IF BUDDY

>just brought on Icahn to advise on regulations
>isn't draining the swamp

You faggots need to stop reading the msm, the chess peices point to a different strategy then what the headlines say

he's just paying icahn back for support

Goldman Sachs is still going to be in charge

>D-Drain the SWAMP
>M-MAGA
>tfw

Carl Ichan, the guy who doesn't really produce anything but instead buys companies and chops them up, selling their assets and putting Americans out of work? That guy? Yeah, clearly if we were all just bankers and financial workers things would be great.

>drain the swamp
>frustrated when he actually lines up people to do it

Does anyone really think that the real life Gordon Gekko won't be attacking this shit ruthlessly?

Oh, I'm sorry he produces returns for his wealthy friends. That's my bad.

>t. Berncuck

(You)

Can't you all agree that the most important thing about voting him in was to tell leftists to go fuck themselves though?

Eat a pistol you commie fuck. Yes, Carl Icahn. The dude who SAVED more companies than any venture capital firm has.

REEEEEE HE KEEPS APPOINTING SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

WHY ISN'T HE APPOINTING MORE COLLEGE PROFESSORS AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS?

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

It wasn't Trump vs. Sanders, it was Trump vs. Hillary. The election was a vote between someone we know is corrupt and someone who could be.

retarded comic not an argument

No you fucking idiot, you fell for the divide-and-conquer bait. The people in charge WANT the alt-right and the SJW's to hate each other. That way nobody is pissed at the bankers. Wake the fuck up.

They're both corrupt you fucking hack

THE SWAMP JUST GOT TEN FEET DEEPER!

TEN
E
N

FEET
E
E
T

DEEPER
E
E
P
E
R

Same but there's too many emotionally driven, complete and utter moronic apes where I live.
So if I was to try to enjoy my life here, I would always be confronted by the insane lunacy of a babbling fool attempting to aggressively, and violently, change my mind.
Maybe I should move.

If you read the fucking article, it says that he'll drop the phrase to seem more presidential. Don't make yourself seem like a dumbass.

How dumb are you? Can you read what he said? Fuck, I want Reddit to go back.

Typing out a stutter should be a bannable offense

Or maybe,I might just never converse with that sort.

>oh nooo Trump is filling up the swamp!

I don't get it. Shouldn't hillshills be happy about this?

The only source for this is Newt. A similar thing happened during the General. This is just another manufactured story by the media, whose narrative is "DRUMPF BETRAYED YOU, MERICA"

#SwampTheDrain

How will the Trump cucks handle this now? Will they turn against him or just double down?

>Turns out Trump just hates the phrase
>Changes it to remove the lobby
>Fake news

Did you think Trump was going to nominate literal nobodies to run the federal government?

Lenin tried that and it failed badly.

Sage

H-haha concern trolls the Jews didn't get to the d-d-don! A-am I right centipedes?

Is there anything Trump can do so you fags accept that he has been cucked by the merchants?
You understand that now that he won, you can finally criticize him if he fucks up?

>that pic
Wow it reminds me of Trump cultists!

>being this retarded

There's nothing wrong with picking literal Jews from the Jew establishment as long as they don't Jew us over this time

>caring what the (((media))) thinks

Dems & Republicans
>pick career politicians worth millions w/o ever working in the private sector

Trump
>pick businessman that have created products and services while employing thousands of people

Yeah I think Trump's way sounds better.

Who's the cuck now?

>when you think a choice between two corrupt candidates is a choice

Drain the swamp = no niggers, no spics, no environmentalists, no leftists, no faggots, no feminists

Swamp status = DRAINED

i voted for him because of the wall, i really don't care about anything else, i just want to see some concrete slabs put into the earth

>Before elections
>I'm going to get private sector winners

>After elections
>I'm getting private sector winners

OH MUH GAD MUH SWAMP
HOW COULD RICH PEOPLE BE IN GOVERNMENT INSTEAD OF CAREER POLITICIANS?
BERNIE 2020 GUYS!!!!

We did it to stop leftism. Leftists are already betting the house on a post white world. Trump doesn't save us but he at least buys us time.

SHUT UP NEWT

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

always been true for wingnuts

Leftism isn't the fucking problem you idiot. The SJW's aren't going to get rid of the white race any more than the alt-right is going to get rid of anyone. You've just been divide-and-conquered.

If it were anyone else, any other outside politician, we would be seeing this for what it is which is trying to quell anti-establishment sentiment and make the Jew banks happier with a more status quo approach.

It's called Buyer's remorse when you have to justify why your choice of purchase and investment isn't as bad as it actually is, don't cuck yourself into being a bootlicker

can't you see?

>t. Definitely not a Jew

Newt is just mad that he's not even on the transition team. Trump sent a team to Texas yesterday to view places for the wall and hires an economic nationalist as his head of the white house trade commission, Peter Navarro. Of course CNN has this on the front page, they are lying faggots.

Banker = businessman
When did pol suddenly start loving das Jude

Fuck off retard.

>saving companies = cutting the jobs of thousands of ordinary workers while bumping up executive pay/bonuses

Nice to know.

>Leftism isn't the problem

Fuck off faggot. Fuck leftists.

Sup Forums seeks for wisdom and information and the jew got both. It was just a question of time

>current year
>still unironically using the term "wingnut"

I feel sick.
Is this what Venom snake felt like?

>all these people butthurt about Trump appointing billionaires but don't realize that they didn't get to become billionaires by not being smart and successful
You people are almost as bad as CNN labeling the Sec of Army as "sports team owner" instead of the successful West Point graduate that he is.

I'm going to drain the swamp!

Oops I hired the swamp.

Enjoy the swamp.

she's just like the grinch, isn't she?

Glorious chimp outs. MAGA!

The Secretary of Treasury appointee is a former Soros Management Fund employee :^)

> rich people are the swamp
> not community organizers with slick tongues

i wonder how much that kids che shirt cost?

>Still Thinking Donald was the right choice

Fucking cuck

Hillary Clinton was the right choice

>Supported NAFTA, a deal with shipped many black jobs to Mexico
>Supports TPP a deal which will ship black manufacturing job to China
>Supports abortion, which keeps the black birthrates low
>Supports gun control, black peoples only real defense in high-crime rate neighborhoods
>Supports BLM a group which creates riots and ruins black communities, robs black stores, and smashes black business windows
>Supports regulations which make it impossible for small business owners, many of which are black
>Her economic austerity will starve black schools of funding needed to educate young blacks
>Her support of feminism will increase more break-up of black nuclear families
>Supported the 3 strikes act, a law that has created the mass incarceration phenomenon which is why 1/3 of blacks will spend time in prison.
>Supported the Youth Criminal Justice Act which ruined the lives of many Black youths
>Supports the war on drugs which as ruined many black lives and was a way for police to violate the privacy of blacks
>Mentored by a KKK member
>Supports mass immigration which will leave even more blacks unemployed
>Wants to spend more on welfare keeping blacks poor
>Supports private prisons which are part of the reasons so many blacks will spend time in prison
>Economic policies will create unemployment which means more unemployed blacks
>Is in bed with wallstreet, and wallstreets 2008 crash is the reason so many blacks got thrown out of their homes.

>Trump eases off on the rhetoric
>has to stay out of any investigations into Hilldawg
>decides that continuing to refer to all his new workers as "the swamp" might not be great for their morale
>DRUMPF IS A FRAUD GUYS

So you have no issue with Jews amassing your wealth for themselves and feeding you purely symbolic gestures to placate you while muhlticulturalism festers in the rest of the country at the local and state level?

Trump was the vaccine to discontent of the redpilled and you swallowed the load whole

The swamp is lawyers who are either jews or trained by jews. Generals and billionaires aren't the swamp.

Newts been acting like a big faggot after Trump won. Last month he said Trump isn't going to really build a wall. I think he's mad he's not as involved as he thought he'd be. I think he's also delusional in thinking he's not part of the swamp. I'm glad he's at least showing his true colors.

It was the only part of his rhetoric that hardcore liberals could get behind, getting money and corporatism out of their party and out of politics

why?

This.

I see... is that way a few of his secretaries are jews?

This is the literal definition of fake news.

Trump stated that he wants to use more dignified language as the president and be more presidential.
They spin it into ''WOAH! TRUMP ABANDONS HIS SLOGANS!''

Absolute scumbags.
Every single one of these media freaks needs to die.

Times I've listened to or taken Gingrich seriously: 0

you're a scumbag freak

And the issue with all those Judes is that they were controlled by the highest Judes, the bankers and corporate billionaires and Rothschild types.
If it acts like a Jew and makes money like a Jew, it's probably a Jew

A

"Drain the swamp" was only a thing during the last month and a half of the entire campaign.

I was a supporter long, long before he ever said that.

Trump claimed he wasn't going to be bought by money and that hillary was a shill for wall street...

Why would anyone actually believe what Newt says? Why do lefties cling on to neocons like they are true Republicans and messiahs or something? For some reason they love Bush now, they love McCain, and now they are falling in love with Newt.
>Newt is just here to weed out the liberals.

>bootlicker

Hello lefty/pol/

What does that have to do with Trump saying he wants to use more presidential language, you absolute moron?

This is literally the only time anyone other than Newt Gingrich thought "Man, Newt Gingrich really does know what he's talking about, doesn't he?" All because of the #NeverTrump crowd that for some reason, two days after the Electoral College ratified its vote, refuses to fucking die.

so one set of plutocrats who only looked out for themselves and screws over the common man is being kicked out for another set of plutocrats who are just as worse, and somehow this is a win for Sup Forums.

>When did pol suddenly start loving das Jude

>implying Sup Forums is one person

Again, between career politicians worth hundreds of millions of dollars w/o ever producing a single thing and bankers or other assholes I gotta pick the latter.

Doesn't mean I love them or cheer for them but I do find them less despicable.

But the former party is controlled by the latter, you're just cutting out the middle man.
I suppose that is a sort of streamlining