POSSIBLE WAY TO DECRYPT WIKILEAKS INSURANCE FILES // PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

Simplified summary:

> Wikileaks releases large insurance files from time to time
> they contain info that is very incriminating for governments
> the files are encrypted, keys only to be released in case of death or danger
> since mid Oct. many people assume Assange is dead and only faked to be alive still
> Wikileaks seems comprimised too since Assange has gone missing
> people are working on decrypting the insurance files since
> everytime they try to release the keys they get shut down immediately
> now they explain to everyone how to get the keys themselves
> they also work on releasing the files in various ways
> it seems there will be a big event / outage when they do
> today is the day they planned for release
> we share the info

>endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html
>the explanation how to get the keys

Other threads about this turned to shit quick about possible Assange death, RT and radio interviews. This is NOT the point!

The point is we maybe got something on our hands and need to find out if it is LARP or real.

We need competent people to follow the endchan instructions and investigate. Therefore we need to share this with several communities, keep threads clean and spread the info.

Please do not respond to shills, slides and stuff that does not relate to decrypting the files.

Copy, download, create, share, investigate, repeat. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

g(e)ntoo.org/downloads/
r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5h3xch/the_great_blockchain_search_discord_update/
r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e55p3/a_simple_blockchain_decoding_tutorial/
g(i)thub.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce
archive.is/pMEmC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bumping, How do we know it isn't wild goose chase?

F

This is fake news. Saged and reported.

These files may contain malware or illegal content. Best to leave this one to the pros, news outlets, or other official sources

The post above me is a fake post. Sage and reported.

These files may contain malware or illegal content. Best to leave this one to the pros, news outlets, or other official sources

FUCKING

We don't. Worth a try though.

It is mandatory to copy all info from endchan since the thread there might explode with shills soon and or go down.

Please share the info with based communities and twch savy people to find out if it is a wild goose chase.. or not.

Holy shit, its real guys. Dont let this one slide

BUMP FOR FREEDOM

Confirmed shilling

Looks like we caught a big one boys

how much are they getting paid

Roleplayers

For any new users or those lurking, be aware that these files may very well contain malware or illegal content. Proceed with caution.

Being this new.

wtf byump

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

Holy shit

>tfw nothing will happen, since it's just a bunch of idiots larping

g(e)ntoo.org/downloads/

r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5h3xch/the_great_blockchain_search_discord_update/

r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e55p3/a_simple_blockchain_decoding_tutorial/

g(i)thub.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

>believing the LARP faggot using Metal Gear references

Man, get a grip lads

>tfw the shills are out in full force calling actual shit is LARPing
It has to be something. If it's nothing people don't go to such lengths to silence it.

My internet went down for no reason today too I'm not sure if it's related. I have Xfinity in texas

Ok, if it's not LARPing show me one real document these people have produced, EVER

Ok, if it's not LARPing show me one real document these people have produced, EVER

Dropping this, might be total bullshit, just in case:

archive.is/pMEmC

reminder that reposts are a common shill tactic

And a pretty rational theory why people decrypting the files get "shut down". Maybe they don't!

>Yes, from everything I have read it appears once people are able to read the files, that's it, they clam up and allude to instructions that have to be followed. I don't know if this correlates with the supposed "Christmas present" I read about but my guess is perhaps when enough people get unlocked files it would make sense to me to have everyone flood the internet, news media, any and all outlets possible all at once. This would make it extremely difficult to remove everything. It's not hard to track and remove now, but if thousands of people are doing it all at once it's going to get out there no matter how hard they try to suppress the truth. I saw a distribution chain posted a while back and the internet was the last place in the chain to disseminate the information

So many fucking slide threads.

bump.

this!

bump

>Different flags

I only posted one of those.

You know not what you do.

>what are proxies

>all these guys have top secret docs
>not releasing tho
>following instructions I bet

Lad they are trolling. No user could resist uploading this for the glory of Kek.

bumb

Bump

exactly, this isnt even a wild theory it's literally the only one that makes sense. you dont stage a counter coup against the most powerful forces on earth by having no opsec and sperging out showing your powerlevel too soon

Rare are the anons that would risk their asses in these hard times

Rare flag

Is it really happening??

if kek wills it

he does

not...................................

bump

Bumping to expose the Black Market Slush Funds for trafficing breed children used as sacrificial worship, drug cartels, assinations, and unknown wars.

Bump and tickle my bum

can anyone with insights clear this up?
usual shit or not?

Doing my rounds

brock looks miserable

Been following these threads all day. Still have interbutt here. I dont want a happening but if nothing happens today I'm going to be very upsetti you rused me with literal fake news about D-Day.

Get the fuck back up there!

He's the bottom no doubt.

ok its bullshit

Why are u guys so retarded? Cracking AES? Fucking really

Wikileaks are the biggest scamers in history. They have no information about anything so they are just pretending to have shit just to get famous. Think about it. If they had anything they would just release it without using some fancy voodoo encryption to ensure no carbon based life form can open it. They just want atention and nothing more.

Didnt they release their first insurace file some years ago? And tell me now what we got out of it. Yeah, nothing.

>tfw we chose irl neighbor proxies

Mirdita komshi

Back up the board you go!

it is, tommorow will be digits day

bumping cause im sick and tired of pedophiles running our government

found the shill and/or retard

Why is this a gif?

Mirdita i thash

Shill

fuck me , I didn't know they had internet over there,

Someone thinks the internet is a series of tubes.
>Sorry, I forgot they only have bunkers in your country.

>still thinking internet is a big thing

I see you guys got it recently. Congrats.

Bumpin.

Please remember that this thread is roleplay.

Shared informations here are obvious fakes and the listed files may contain malware or illegal content.

Bumping

>google.com wants to know your location
??????????????????

ok but realtalk guys if someone actually figured out what's in the box it would be smart to force (((THEM))) to take down Sup Forums which would cause even more people to question

Thread needs to be cooking like a tasty cheese pizza.
>Bump

You WIN!

good goy

Architect Bump

this thread has potential.

Shepard Smith Loves Pizza boy

That's actually what any outage map via L3 looks like, and they got hit pretty hard a few weeks ago.

Here's the outage screenshot I took back in october. FWIW, my ISP runs through L3 (comcast) and my internet gets hit really hard when they have problems. I haven't had any issues at all within the last month.

to bump or not to bump, that is the question

Good luck without a quantum computer AI.

UP YOU GO!

BAAAAMMMP