How does the average German feel about the refugees at this point?

How does the average German feel about the refugees at this point?
Do they all still stand up for them?

About 85% of the people still vote for more refugees.

From talking to colleagues and friends:
>publicly: It's not all bad, we need to help
>privately: Fuck everything!

The worst part is that most people will only admit this in a one-to-one conversation because they assume that everyone else will think they're a Nazi.

While it's good that a lot of them are against all this shit, 70 years of denazification means that they will not actively do anything against it, and most likely even vote for the same shitparty they voted for the last time.

Honestly, this country is lost. There is nothing short of another holocaust that can fix this situation now.

>Do they all still stand up for them?

Only the ones not under a truck.

I closer circle of friends consists of about 20 people and I would say that more than the half are lefty scums while only a few of them are right.

funny thing is that the most intelligent people of them are right and all the women and cucks in my group of friends are lefties.

>Do they all still stand up for them?

Yes. When the Kraut is reading the latest Cosmo in his sofa and a big black refugee rings the doorbell, and the Krauts wife shouts from their bedroom that the Kraut should let the bull in.

What else can the Kraut do than stand up from his sofa and open the door for the big black bull?

>publicly: It's not all bad, we need to help
this

I've literally said things i wouldn't dare say on Sup Forums because of muh internet police straight to the face of people and they were like: "Yepp. Exactly my thoughts."

i might be a white nationalist but if i see a fine ass negroid girl my bloodline about to be a mudline

>German
>feel
lol no

>millions and millions of refugees saved
>a couple of them end up being criminals

OH NO WHAT A TRAGEDY, SEND ME ALL BACK

I think it still needs some more massacres and rapes before Germany wakes up. Hopefully Cologne 2.0 will happen at NYE. The AfD is currently on an all time high in polls which certainly is going to put pressure on Merkel.

fuck germany

they elected that cunt merkel for 11 years running, at least now we have a quarantine zone for all the shitskins.

they are so emasculated that they will let an inferior race ruin their country cause of ww2 guilt. fucking pathetic.

WAKE UP KEKS

How about we just accept young female refugees? That'd solve much of the crime problem.

Hush now.

You elected a flamboyant cuck substitute theatre teacher, my dude.

Try to find a picture of Merkel praying with muslims. I'm waiting.

Pro-tip: You won't find one.

Underrated.

his approval rating is in the toilet

we needed that faggot to redpill the country on how bad liberals are

he'll be gone soon. but at least muslims arent blowing us up.

If people think that privately it's not lost, far from it
problems are when they support them privately

you could need a Jewish killsquad going rampage on some mudslime neighborhoods,
because if they do it it cant be Nazism, right?
>naive liberal logic

They aren't blowing us up either. They only manage to blow themselves up here.

canada isnt ruining north america

germany is ruining europe via billions of refugees

merkel needs to go, now

this.
had to aggro the Kraut for a while, but got the hoped reaction out of him eventually:
"okay fuck muslims, you happy? fuck them!"
regards non-kraut in germany

and a fucking leaf again, whats with these guys.

4chin should make a pure leaf shitposting board

>canada isnt ruining north america

do you see canada importing millions and millions of refugees?

trudeau is shit but at least he is irrelevant and not ruining the US or canada

le weed man is trying his darnedest though m8

You're ruining north america by your mere existence.

I just spent two weeks on an Army exercise with 10 German soldiers.
They said they just hate that nobody is allowed to say anything bad about it without being called a nazi. They said it was very similar to how you can't comment on race as a white guy without being called racist here. They also said they thought Germany took in too many at once. A few thought they should send back lots of them right now, while the others all said just put a halt on it for a little bit and then let more in. So yeah, that's my $.02.

would a pol across the whole of Germany prove anything?

start some call for a referendum or something maybe

what does that mean exactly?

But FUCKING WHY???

how fucked can people be...

how does this Zyklon-B smell , bong?

Semon demon