Consider this before decorating your christmas tree this year

Consider this before decorating your christmas tree this year.

It's called a Yule tree you fucking faggot

we spell it as "xmas"

What does 'Christmas' mean then?

Juletrae*

Norskjavla

but I like celebrating pagan holidays and am not christian

>I celebrate Christmas
>See this thread, again
>"BUT YOU AIN'T A REAL CHRISTIAN IF YOU CELEBRATE THIS PAGAN HOLIDAY"
>Too bad I'm a pagan larper and won't ever worship a Jewish god.

Jesus was not born in September, for fucks sake. He was born in the Spring time.

> And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

Here is the important part (in relation to the timing)

>And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.

Right there. Shepherds do not tend their flocks by night all the time. They need to sleep too. There is ONE time shepherds stay out all night keeping an eye on the flock, and that it wehn there are ewes in the flock. You know, baby sheep. Because when there are babies, the wolves tend to come out. And when do sheep (like pretty much all other animals) have their babies? In the Spring. Ipso facto, if the shepherds were tending their flocks by night, then there were ewes in the flock. If there were ewes in the flock it was Spring time. Therefore Jesus Christ, son of the one true God, savior and redeemer of mankind was born in the Spring.

I pray God forgives OP for his heretical faggotry.

>what is stimulus diffusion the post.

Also shouldn't you be offering your home and wife to Akmed???

I agree with your point, but you've got the terms wrong:
Baby sheep are lambs.
Female sheep are ewes.

Every single western holiday has the same shit about how it's fake or evil spread like wildfire through social media as it approaches.

What could possibly be the reason for this?

10 kopeks says that the Nordlander OP is unironically also a Catholic.

>Yule Log being a pagan symbol.
>Not just a large log you burn on Christmas so you don't have to get up and fuck with the fire.

Notice how we took all those things from different cultures, without replacing the entire population of a continent.

Fine, here is your (ewe)

>Lucas
>slant eye

Nice try Wang.

Nobody cares about your dumb pagan larping, nordcucks. Now get back to listening to edgy metal and watching your gf get fucked by arabs.

Why the fuck does it matter? Christians have stolen it for 1000 years. And you can't say that all gift giving traces back to the Babylonians, either.

>ANGELS AREN'T CHRISTIAN!!!
>THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS PRECEDED BY GREEK GODS!!!!
why are these people allowed to breathe? To set an example of how NOT to live one's life?

BTFOOOOO

>projection: the post

Vikings accepted Christianity over their Norse mythologies.

True Norsemen would choose the one true and living God.

>Yule
>meme

Christianity is the memeist religion around.
Worship the kike harder cuckface.

>things throughout history can coincidentally have the same meaning
Also note that Christmas was the reappropriation of a pagan festival, it kept some customs from the pagan festival. However, the reason we still celebrate it today isn't to honor woden or some shit, it's to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
The image's logic implies that because the original meaning of "punk" hundreds of years ago was slang for a prostitute, everyone who says they like punk music is really saying they like prostitute music. Meanings change.

It's a fucking symbol, who gives a shit? Romans wanted a holiday so they turned Saturnalia into Christmas and the tradition stuck when Rome turned Catholic later on.

It's true. Many of the Protestants who settled Colonial America like the Puritans and the Quakers refused to celebrate Christmas. So American Christians who celebrate Christmas are not only disrespecting their religion but also their heritage.

Fine, I'll bite.
>Mistletoe
Celtic sacred symbol, not fertility. Indicates power and otherworld.
>Angel
Pretty sure they play a big part in the Nativity, as does the star.
>Tree
Symbol of life, but yea, somewhat pagan.
>"Yule Log"
The fuck else were people supposed to use as fuel to burn?
>Gifts
Three Kings?
>Dropped wholesale
Yup. Deal w/it fags.

How is it disrespecting the religion? And not all heritage is worthy of veneration.

>If you don't suck off every Christian sect, you're disrespecting your heritage!!!
That doesn't even make sense. Fucking idiot.

Christianity spread very, very quickly and in order to accommodate converts as easily as possible, they let them retain their festivals, but converted the meaning to a celebration that wasn't pagan, because it let the people still celebrate -- drudging through winter without a midwinter celebration just fucking sucked. Such "cultural appropriations" hail back to the very, very earliest Christian church where meetinghouses even had pagan imagery because everyone knew what the story meant and it could be traced back to a gospel teaching.

Why fucking retards like OP act like "Holy shit, the yule tree meant something to a tiny shred of people for a few fucking years, and so trees will ALWAYS MEAN THAT EXACT SAME THING FOREVER NEAR THE WINTER SOLSTICE!" don't have a fucking clue on how culture works.

I take a shit when I have to. Am I worshipping some fucking caveman god because cavemen were the first to take shits? I eat corn tortillas. Does that mean I'm worshipping some fucking Mayan god of corn? No. You'd have to be completely fucking mental to think so.

It's a solstice celebration

it literally means the Mass of Christ; i.e. the dismissal of Christ following a liturgical ritual.

idk why they reserve that name for December 25th, despite knowing why December 25th was "chosen" as the date of Christ's "birth".

>Christmas is a celebration of ancient culture and primarily secular
I asked for this

>Jesus is reason for the season
what did they mean by this?

>still European tradition/holiday
Doesn't really change anything for me. Nice try Shlomo!

>angels are in the bible
>not actually christian though
good try, but the goyim aren't fooled

Chirstmas is a pagan holiday. No one knows when Jesus was born. They just changed the Holiday to convert Pagan's to Christians.

Santa Claus and gift giving is a Pagan tradition also.

What does the other book in the Bible say?

You know, the one that completely contradicts the first one?

They are trying to spin it like it isn't Christmas.

Which sure, it's a mass ball of different European white ethnic cultures and traditions.

And I'm fine with that, we call it "Christmas" and we do all that shit, sing all the songs, and talk about Jesus, wisemen and drummer boys.

Anyone who doesn't like Christmas can go fuck themselves.

Why are atheists so autistic about religion.

They're gonna die from blood pressure if they keep getting triggered so easily.