>Literally wu
FTFY

Guys seriously just sage all threads about this crap

dont even bother talking about it

if she gets "attacked" she wins

>won
Yeah, no.

>she

Brianna Wu. She's an AMAZING video game developer, has authored dozens of amazing reviews and essays on gaming culture and is a beautiful WOMAN! Anyone who says otherwise is a sexist, racist, NAZI.

I'm so happy Brianna is running to MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!

A
U
T
I
S
M

Yep.

Silently support her opponents. But don't attack her. In fact give her alt tight endorsements

Kek NO ONE will vote for this cunt

>Fought the alt-right and won

ok so who is President again?

I know Sup Forums has its fair share of retards, but knowing how Wu operates, it's probably making most of these threads.

/thread

>she

Low
Quality
Bait

Safety is very important user.... (what is this meme anyway?)

he's not narcissistic at all, nope, not one bit

>the biggest meme war yet
you have no idea

Nice bait.

Needs more bait, tho.

Okay, what did I miss?

Is this proposing that they dump money into MSM ?

John Walker Flynt* for congress

he* is fighting for all of us

except house fire victims she shit on while playing video games

When one CAPITALISES words like WOMAN or AMAZING it implies SARCASM

Gamergate is one of the reasons Trump is the president elect. She didn't win a damn thing.

lol I hope she surges in popularity with SJWs. Brianna is so insane and mentally devoid of logic, it's extremely entertaining to watch. Plus, pushing >her into the spotlight will help normies see just how insane these people are.

>she
>fought
>the alt-right
>won
>fearless
>leadership
>2018

What district would >she run in?

this is going to be fine

Deranged trankenstien with a history of restraining orders who's primary claim to fame is getting into an online pissing match with a bunch of people who play video games.

Assuming the other guy has a pulse Wu is going to get pee'd on.

>implying Brianna Wu isn't a spook

>and won
all she did was bitch and moan, how does that count as winning?

>Literally Wu for Congress
L o v i n g
E v e r y
L a u g h

Who?

Never even heard of her.

Enjoy getting a PS4 in 2018

Consoles are shit

Anyone can beat the alt-right in their safe space.

>she's

In a very pessimistic way I actually hope he does get elected so he can act like a petty cunt for the whole nation to see.

He's the kind of asshole that leaves his puppy outside in the freezing cold to die (good work, John).

Pence is straight out of a movie holy sheeeet

protip: it isn't a her

>she

>won

Just force him to release his birth certificate and shit once she starts campaigning to prove he's really a man.

The media may be on his side at first but people still fucking hate trannies and he'll lose in a landslide

>she

Let's just start making her nazi edits like we did to Ben. We need to start now so they spread
That will trigger her so badly if she becomes our meme queen

they want to build a propaganda department "Center for Information Analysis and Response" to disrupt alternative media

"Identifying current and emerging trends in foreign propaganda and disinformation, including the use of print, broadcast, online and social media... and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments in order to coordinate and shape the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures to expose and refute foreign misinformation and disinformation and proactively promote fact-based narratives and policies to audiences outside the United States."

on how many layers of irony are you on my dude?

i think something was lost in translation. Meant to say "She bought the wheat-rice and Wonton"

(You) for effort though it was shit

I want this so badly, imagine this tranny freak actually seriously running and getting shilled hard by the democraps and SJWs, then end with like 0.2% of the vote; that would mark the official end of leftism in American politics.

Have fun, yanks!

it's funny because every single word is false

>she fought
*he* bitched on twitter
>and won
what?
>for all of us
lol
>fearless
>leadership

>and won

The faggot who melted down about eight times, was outed as a tranny, and failed to accomplish anything of relevance while providing us with mountains of lulz and salt?

Well, at least we'll get some laughs when he loses the democratic primary and his delusional supporters cry sexism.

underrated

>give her alt right endorsements
Fuck me that'd be hilarious

This

If he releases his birth certificate the dick's out of the bag and Sup Forums finally has proof that it's a guy.

Do we prop him up only to crush him while making him admit he's a tranny? People still hate trannies so there's no way he can win

>Brianna Wu. She's an AMAZING video game developer,

so why should I vote for her?

Damn how many mental illnesses can you get?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJUao2bFjjc

>Literally Wu made this happen

>she

>she

>

for anyone who doesn't get the woman joke

I fucking hope he wins

That way the first trans congress member will be a loony fuck and everyone will get redpilled

But she's not a tranny, user. She's a woman and always has been. Don't you DARE suggest she was ever a man.

This thread was probably made by Brianna Wu herself.

>she

>herself

REEEEEEEEE

she wants attention, negative attention, just ignore ¨her¨

Puns aside, literally who?

sage

Mentally ill people are not fit for office.
Sorry.

>she

I'd rather vote for Chris-chan tbqh.

How does he keep getting away with it?

>and won
>she
at least it's consistently delusional

>cutting your dick off
>won

>she

lol we have folders full of it's insanity.

>she fought the alt-right and won
Kek

Where is she running? I can't imagine her possibly beating some sitting Republican, and the democraps will never allow somebody from outside the system to run

You'd think you would learn, idiot, that to give someone enormous attention is to play into their hands in this day and age.

It's literally how Trump won. He controlled the media cycle. Ignore this fag and it will fade into obscurity

Okay Brianna Wu. I won't attack you i promise.

> She fought the alt-right and won.
> She
> Fought
> Won
> Fighting for ALL of us.

Oh god... I'm laughing so fucking hard here now at the moment.

He'll get "attacked" either way. It's just that if he does it himself, he can build and tear down whatever strawman he desires.

Sorry guys kek said we have to meme her into office for reasons.

Think of it this way. She doesn't she goes back to her safe space on tumblr, youtube, twitter banning everyone who doesn't agree with her.

Or she gets into office and has to face the GOD EMPEROR face to face on a daily basis for YEARS. And everyone will be watching.

It has to be done. It will be hell for her, she'll accomplish nothing and we will all laugh.

check these fucking numbersssssssss

If she gets elected she'll be the laughing stock of congress

You can take down my cock inside your sandy vagina.

>She doesn't win, my bad typo.

pic related as well in other thread

yeeeeeah
thats not going to end really badly for her at all

>she

Use meme magic and destroy her.

>and won
lol.

her fate is already sealed

>Brianna Wu gets into office
>Commits suicide a day later after lots of stress
No one would cry

This seeds me with rage.

I can't imagine my fucking Senator having to call that person "a peer".

>she
>won

taking down a loser nobody? that's no war

It doesnt have a vagina Paco