TV licence enforcers showed up and got me for non-payment

>TV licence enforcers showed up and got me for non-payment
>Should just be a fine and I'll be ok
>they did a sweep and discovered I had no toilet licence, kitchen appliances licence or christmas lighting licence
>arrested and bailed out by my mum
>court summons arrived in the post today
Fuck, what do I do now? Other Brits, any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03c8nd8
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0834rgs/ad/will-britain-ever-have-a-black-prime-minister?suggid=b0834rgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>christmas lighting licence

It's depressing that this isn't all that unbelievable

watch Monster High and masturbate to the characters

Don't have my masturbation licence yet, failed the exam

bin that knife before you realize you live in a shithole and slice your forearms apart

toilet licence, kitchen appliance licence, christmas lighting licence, masturbation licence. Explain why you need a licence for all that to a burger?

What? You just want untrained people to put up christmas lighting?

You can't train yourself to put them up? Do you need a trained person to wipe your ass, also?

While we have TV-licensing here, nobody pays for it, it's tied to "television receivers" only and cancelling your license is super easy.

They wanted to extend it to computers, but it got shot down.

Oi lad, do you have your Sup Forums licence? Or your greentext licence?

That's against health and safety regulations m8.

Fuck

Sounds like you need the government to hold your dick while you pee. Never going to experience that in the land of the free.

Maybe where your from that might be the case but in all the towns I've lived in, TV-licensing is still forced.

Vans will frequently check households with licenses for television signals. Even streaming services from TV channels such as BBC iplayer and More4 require a TV license with new updates to the legislation.

Having lived in student digs for 4 years and now having my own flat, you can avoid getting a license but you still have the chance of being that unlucky sod who gets lumped with £2000 fine.

>You don't NEED all of those licenses
SHALL

NOWHERE TO HIDE

GET ONE
OR GET DONE

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
With the censorship, I bet the channels are not even worth watching.

I had my masturbation license suspended for 2 months because the sharia police hid my ID

Quality TV only here
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03c8nd8

>Get a tv and pay for the tv licence.
> Enjoy your government funded channels you fucking cuck.

Let me know when you finally got the taste of your government's dick out of your mouth.

Buy TVs for cash on Gumtree.

Hashtag:OffTheGrid

We have noticed a lot of shortlisting from your address son. Surely you did pay your license fees?

Sorry man about your autism, taking all the LARPers seriosuly, please return to reddit

Did you get done for having no butter knife licence too?

Jesus Christ the UK is fucking pathetic

>Trump
>Drinking alcohol
This is a false flag. Everyone knows the GOd Emperor doesn't drink.

Faggot

Butter knives got banned under the dangerous weapons act 2016 in July

Wouldnt mind mummy may holding my dick tbqhfamalam

>First thing I see in the link
>"Sitcom set in Birmingham, following the trials and tribulations of larger-than-life self-appointed Muslim community leader Mr Khan and his long suffering family"

*continues laughing* And your taxes is funding this sitcon. HA HA HA HA!

I'm aware that this is a shit post but all the same.

I haven't paid for a TV licence. I moved out of my parents ten years ago. They sent some fat middle aged cunt who I told to fuck right off. Told them they're welcome to keep sending muppets they'll receive the same reply.

If you don't give them any details they can't do anything, they can't take you to court without your name and you have no obligation to help them, sick fuckers spend most of their working hours harassing old widows to cough up their government pensions.

Quality programming
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0834rgs/ad/will-britain-ever-have-a-black-prime-minister?suggid=b0834rgs

> bbc

just don't answer the door to them, or anyone you don't know or haven't arranged to come

when was the last time a stranger knocked on your door was something you wanted?

And you avoid the tv licence by not giving any details? Just is just madness.

I'll never pass up an opportunity to call someone a piece of shit, its usually the lib dem campaigners which are generally kek worthy, like a robot its really easy to trap them in a logical loop.

Is there r34 for this

haha, fair comment

This please